AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues | Banner, Showcase, Security

+3
Peter
Thomas
Aranho
7 posters

Go down

Issues | Banner, Showcase, Security Empty Issues | Banner, Showcase, Security

Post by Aranho 21st February 2010, 17:55

As the Sypogen Expo is around the corner, here are some things you should know.

Banner
Here's how the banner will look like:
Issues | Banner, Showcase, Security BannerExample

The background colour determines the Color Group you belong to.
Every banner will also include an icon (left side of the banner) of a particular item/symbol that is significant to your country.

Please Private Message (PM) me the icon ASAP. I will be chasing after those people who have not PM me their icon.

Showcase
In each Pavallion, please include the following:

• A minimum of 15 pictures of your cities. You can show more than one city. It is highly recommended you show more than one city.
  • A minimum of 3 pictures of your dependencies(if your country has dependencies)
  • Talk about culture, health, security, education, economy, infrastructure, going-ons/news and other things in your country.
  • Talk about any issues in your country that could be fixed.
  • Find one environmental issue and talk about it in terms of what your country is doing to help fix it.
  • Any other interesting facts about your country.

Security
As the hostility between Fornax and its neighbouring country Prenca is increasing, Fornax will step up security during the Sypogen Expo. The number of Security Personnel will increase from 7 500 to 22 000, including 11 500 personnel from the Military Force. The air force and naval force will also be operational during the Expo round the clock.

Visitors are strongly advice not to bring along dangerous items, including but not limited to eating and cooking utensils (knives, spoons, forks, ladles, etc.) of any materials, scissors, pen knives and crafting knives, crowbars, personal laptops and notebooks, not medically prescribed medication, chemicals of any kind and oil and fuel or any kind. Visitors are also recommended not to travel into Expo Islands via personal vehicles. Shuttle Services and Subway Services are available during the Expo Island at good frequency timing to avoid jammed Shuttles and Subways. The Expo Island Ring Road will only be operational on the Outer Lane (one direction instead of two) from 9 am to 7.30 pm.

Last edited by Aranho on 21st February 2010, 19:48; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Issues | Banner, Showcase, Security Empty Re: Issues | Banner, Showcase, Security

Post by Thomas 21st February 2010, 19:24

Aranho wrote:
Please Private Message (PM) me both the icon and the showcase pictures/facts ASAP. I will be chasing after those people who have not PM me their icon or showcase or both.

We have to PM you the whole showcase? I'd prefer to publish mine myself, as it's several days long. I've kinda gone overboard... Cheeky/Razz
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Issues | Banner, Showcase, Security Empty Re: Issues | Banner, Showcase, Security

Post by Aranho 21st February 2010, 19:41

Hmm... Roughly how long is yours?

But still, the icon needs to be PM to me in order for me to create your banner. Wink
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 21st February 2010, 19:42

It's 5 editions, roughly 6 - 15 pictures each LOL. I told you I'd gone OTT.
I still haven't finished the pictures for them yet though.

Should the icon be something like our flag?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 21st February 2010, 19:46

5 editions... [faints]

[Wakes up]

For the icon, it can be anything as long it represents your country in a way. It can be a real-life photograph cuz I'll create a cartoon version anyway. Smile If you wish to use your flag to represent your country, that's fine by me.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 21st February 2010, 19:46

haha aran, no need to give yourself a lot of work! Cheeky/Razz

The people can just post their pavillion pictures themselves, but yea please send your icon to aran Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 21st February 2010, 19:48

Ok fine. Cheeky/Razz

Just send me your icon only. Cheeky/Razz

Speaking about it, I haven't prepare anything yet. Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KoV Liberty 24th February 2010, 03:34

Mine will be large as well. Is it okay if I post it on my own?
KoV Liberty
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 24th February 2010, 13:58

Aran, what do you mean by countries' dependencies?
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 24th February 2010, 18:44

Just to take note, you guys no longer need to send me your showcase due to size issue.

Blake: Country's dependencies are "a territory that does not possess full political independence or sovereignty as a State".

For example...
USA Dep.: Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa
Australia Dep.: Christmas Island, Australian Antartica Territory
UK Dep.: Falkland Islands, British Virgin Islands, Isle of Man
Denmark Dep.: Greenland, Faroe Islands
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 9th March 2010, 19:10

I still need the banner icon from the following people:

Tyler
Julien
Patrick
--
Zack
--
JJ
Alek
Constantine
--
Neil
Ray
--
Nate
Matt

Please be reminded that if you do not submit the banner icon in time during your Showcase Period, your Pavallion will be postpone to the next Showcase Period until a banner icon have been submitted. Thank you.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 9th March 2010, 19:18

Aran I sent you mine ages ago via PM! Cheeky/Razz

Ill hoke it out and send it again if you cant find it...
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 9th March 2010, 19:32

Aran,
I thought you were going to photoshop the queens crown off her head in that picture i sent you.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 9th March 2010, 19:46

Oh my goodness. I've deleted both of your PM. :X
Please send it again. I am very sorry guys. I have overlook on this matter on my part.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down