AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Certain Issues

3 posters

Go down

Certain Issues Empty Certain Issues

Post by Aranho 1st July 2009, 16:23

Let me announce certain issues at the moment regarding about the liveAIN concert:

Committee
We need to have a small liveAIN committee, preferrably about 2 or 3 members, to help to organize the liveAIN concert. As this is Ingo's idea, he should be the head of the liveAIN Committee.

Bidding
Currently, there's a bidding going on for the hosting rights of the liveAIN concert (link). Remember, there will be multiple locations of the liveAIN concerts. The bidding process is created to 1) confirm who would like to host the liveAIN concert, and 2) strategically share the successful cities of the hours coverage depending on the location on the world map.

Right, we need to create a liveAIN committee first so everything could go on smoothly. As mentioned above, Ingo will be the president of the Committee unless he decides to give this position to someone else. The Committee will now need a few more members, depending on Ingo's choice.

I would like to be part of this committee by the way. If anyone else would also like to be part of this committee, please state your interest here once Ingo have the approval of a committee.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Certain Issues Empty Re: Certain Issues

Post by Peter 1st July 2009, 16:50

hmmm looking at the calendar, spore suggested the idea as well. so I think he should also be part of this.

One question: when is this gunna happen? July seems like a busy month with the AINFF Cup & the Expo underway.

Anyways, Im busy at the moment so I can't bid to host the main concert event, but I am interested in being a part of it like having a leg of the concert in Petrova.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 1st July 2009, 17:19

Just to clarify something, there is no main concerts.

If you watch Live Earth (which is the first multi-city concerts in 24 hours I believe), there are like 7 major ones (Tokyo, Shanghai, London, Johannesburg, Hamburg, New York City and Rio de Janeiro) and 3 minor ones (Kyoto, Antartica and Washington, DC), all 10 of them are telecasted live on television. If you plot down all 10 of these locations on the world map, you can see that they are spread out to make sure all 10 cities could fit within a 24 hours timeframe, although some of the concerts overlap one another.

Hosting a leg in your country is as good as hosting a major or minor concerts (which will be decided later). And all major and minor concerts are main concerts in other terms.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 1st July 2009, 20:36

ah ok then I'm interested in hosting a major concert then. do I still have to bid?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 2nd July 2009, 15:33

Yes. The committee needs to know how many cities are interested to host the liveAIN concert in order to organize everything properly.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd July 2009, 17:16

Isporos will do a minor concert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 2nd July 2009, 18:37

I'll put my 2 cities when I'll have more time, because I'm busy now
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd July 2009, 01:23

I though i suggested this as well..... so I am very intrested in serving on the commitee as well as hosting a major concert. Auriopolis would be more than happy to benefit this great cause!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 3rd July 2009, 14:46

Okay. Since basically everyone is in for the idea, the liveAIN Committee will be created with Ingo the First (Galliar) as the president, and Aranho (Rafforsia) and Spore415 (Auria) as the members for the Committee.

All it needs now is the Ingo would approved the creation of the committee.

Also, this is a kind reminder to post your bid for hosting the concert at this thread: http://aoin.eu/live-ain-f152/bid-t459.htm

Thank you.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down