AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal | Simcity Issues

+3
Thomas
MiguelLeal
hiigarar
7 posters

Go down

That the proposal be agreed to:

Proposal | Simcity Issues Vote_lcap0%Proposal | Simcity Issues Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Proposal | Simcity Issues Empty Proposal | Simcity Issues

Post by hiigarar 12th April 2011, 12:43

Simcity Issues
This idea is to creat role-play more active and more interesting for every nations. I am thinking of creating a Simcity Issues. This issues will be made by a Team that will be voted or will it self propose to be a part of it. They will secretly chose what Issues they will creat, from Economical, Ecological to Political. They will write in the special newspaper, like CNN or BBC. It will have no nationality and will be official role-play paper of AIN. It will be like the best paper in AIN, which gets all the news first. There will be posted the Issues and to there will be given the links to papers of nations affected.

Like let say that there was a Oil Spil in the Ocean which will affect more then one nation. AIN Nations must react. Or a member has posted about political collapse, which has started affecting other nations, like team written that immigrants wore sighted near the coast of a major nation. How will we react? Or two citizens of one nations wore taken to the police of another nations. Issues are many and free. This role-play can even creat other member activity, like Oil spil creat a conflict between two nations or a friendship.

Why is this a good idea, first of all it will be interesting to see how we react. Not those role-plays that we know how will be from start to end. The God-Modders, the only thing how i can call them, will really change the way we see role-play and will help those role-plays that are interesting. Only those nations that sign up for it will be affected and can be used in creation of role-play, if you don't want to be a part you can just write about it. But it will be fun for all.

Also if you have any question and propossitions just ask or tell them.

Last edited by Jo on 17th July 2011, 15:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put to vote by Minister for Parliamentary Services)
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Proposal | Simcity Issues Empty Re: Proposal | Simcity Issues

Post by MiguelLeal 12th April 2011, 13:52

This is the best idea I have heard in one year! Let's do it!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 12th April 2011, 14:33

It's a great idea, however we'd have to be careful that we don't over-use massive events. There isn't a tsunami every month and there isn't a oil spill every week, so it would need to be closely managed.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 12th April 2011, 14:51

So i propose a team of 3 people to work with this and manage it. Also there will be not so many Disasters, like social conflicts. Disasters will include more nations, like European or Asian. Its more of a regional role play. There will be also National role play, like riots. Of course if it will be a part of a national politics then we will ask a member will he want to role-play with it.

Also there will new forces showing up like Anti-ain protests, when there is a convention, there will be protests and high treats. There will be many things that can be created by a new idea. Also the new channel that will be is Alliance 13 Channel. I had an idea, when theres a big event we can do two things. 1)We can post a video on youtube 30 seconds about the breaking or huge news. 2)Proposed by Huston, is to post Pms, like a secret governmental information.

Also all huge disasters will be kept secret, only those events like riots that will affect single or two nations will be contacted. Members can pms with there events that can affect AIN. Soooo well possibilities are endless, from wars to fights in parlement, from aid or anything like that. We can even include information have AIN nations passed the event.

Like there will be a terrorist attack in any nations, we can make something like a detective game. Like we set a date 12, in that day multiple cities will be hit. If activity is high and nations prepere to fight the problem maybe it will not happen, if activity is low, sorry boom. Also there can be a possibility that if you take a radical way, like you executed terrorists, that there familites will take arms in the future.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 12th April 2011, 14:55

Sounds excellent, and well planned too.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alerules 12th April 2011, 21:02

Cons you are a genius greatest idea I have ever heard. Smile
alerules
alerules
Town Clerk

http://Alelantis.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 12th April 2011, 21:13

Nice Idea Cons! I hope to see some soon.. Smile
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 13th April 2011, 02:02

I love it! please dont let this idea go by the wayside. PM me if I ca do anything. Smile
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys 13th April 2011, 03:26

I feel sad of not being able to take apart. But overall great idea!
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 13th April 2011, 10:59

Ambassadors are not allowed, under any circumstances, to post in the Legislative Assembly. This is your one and only warning StanislavSoltys.

This is probably ready for voting.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 13th April 2011, 13:03

hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down