AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposing to Draft the Currencies of AINERO

3 posters

Go down

Proposing to Draft the Currencies of AINERO Empty Proposing to Draft the Currencies of AINERO

Post by anarchy0029 23rd April 2010, 07:09

Hey i was thinking we should create pic of what the AINERO Currency should look like since some of you have view what Hypertrophy's Currency looks like, I was thinking to draft out pics of other nations that uses the AIN's currency, like the Euro. What do you think? And give me your suggestions.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Proposing to Draft the Currencies of AINERO Empty Re: Proposing to Draft the Currencies of AINERO

Post by emgmod 23rd April 2010, 07:14

I say that the AINERO bills contain pictures that represent the AIN as a whole. In particular, the current Simlympics.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Proposing to Draft the Currencies of AINERO Empty Re: Proposing to Draft the Currencies of AINERO

Post by Daniel 23rd April 2010, 07:23

Arcacia only uses the AINERO to trade with other AIN nations, which we do pretty rarely.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd April 2010, 14:47

I think, it should contains some best pics from CJs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down