AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summit Day 1 (The Floor is only open to Perthshire, Novland, Escambia, Belle Chase, Petrova, and Kalnobia)

2 posters

Go down

Summit Day 1 (The Floor is only open to Perthshire, Novland, Escambia, Belle Chase, Petrova, and Kalnobia) Empty Summit Day 1 (The Floor is only open to Perthshire, Novland, Escambia, Belle Chase, Petrova, and Kalnobia)

Post by Guest 2nd May 2009, 22:04

Note: Please READ everything in the topics that have been posted before posting anything it was a failure of this that lead to previous conflicts

I Dljrfn2000 of Perthshire, director of Foreign affairs call this Int. Summit at Perthshire open to the Countries of Perthshire, Escambia, Novland, Kalnobia, Petrova and Belle Chase. The Summit is called in response to the wars that occurred earlier this year in the countries of Belle Chase, Novland, Perthshire, and Escambia. It is my hope that after this meeting that Nations will understand rules of engagement and alliances within the AIN to prevent further wars from happening. To begin the summit I think it would be fair for the 6 nations to discuss the events of the war and what led to the actions (a mix of both real world and rping would be sufficient) After the 6 nations have discussed what led to the war's in our countries I will the open the floor to everyone else in the Union.

Perthshire's testimonial to the war:

On April 6th 2009, I was alerted to an AINTV Breaking news post stating that Novland and Escambia had invaded Belle Chase. It was at that time not under anyone elses understanding that Belle Chase had indeed asked for assitance from Novland and Escambia and was assumed by most of the AIN governments as an act of war by Novland and Escambia to the smaller heavily divided Belle Chase.

As Foreign affairs minister I was in compliance with Petrova's requests for
Peter wrote:
He asks that:
-we have an emergency meeting of all the AIN leaders.
-the war be stopped immediately

He has ordered for:
-a peacekeeping force of 200 units be sent to Vasai immediately
-the Royal Army be ready for an peacekeeping invasion operation on Belle Chasse, Novland & Escambia.
-the Petrovan stock market to re-open again.

I extended this though to include all AIN nations prepare for peace keeping and set up the Emergency Summit and did not invite Belle Chasse, Novland or Escambia

Petrova and Novland got into an argument, in which Petrova was basically ordered to stay out of Novland. Petrova Complied, on April 7th President Nate Saathoff's address to the AIN was a main reason for this backing down by Petrova. In fact by that afternoon President Saathoff had asked Petrova for assistance in peace keeping in southern Belle Chase. Nothing became of this from what I understand

At this point tensions between the rest of the AIN nations and Escambia dropped off, Perthshire and Novland though remained heated after the threat of Nuclear weapons were issued.

Through PMing cormiermax and I discussed plans for a 3 day conflict between Perthshire and Novland escalating from these threats of Nuclear weapons usage. Both of us agreed to a short conflict

Shortly after Escambia lowered the tensions in the Belle Chase conflict bombs fell in Trosmo Novland from Perthshire B52 bombers. The bombs had originally been ordered on Novlandic and Escambian forces in Belle Chase during the original confusion but had been reordered directly to Novland after President Saathoff's address. In this post I laid out the fact that Perthshire and Novland had agreed to this conflict it would be short and told everyone to stay out. Needless to say this was for the most part ignored.

Novland called for a draft and hours latter bombs fell in Ludmellia

Durring this time Belle Chase was highly offended that the bombs had meant to be used on Belle Chase soil and threatened war on Perthshire... in retrospect I find this some what ironic since Belle Chase was having so much trouble keeping there own country intact and I would like an explanation on the thought process there from Tyler if that isn't too much to ask.

ThePersonFromKalnobia wrote:Hmm... Novland, Belle Chasse and Kalnobia against Perthshire... get ready to download some ruined building BATs

This above quote was the beginning of the end as far as Perthshire was concerned Kalnobia was not involved in any of the conflicts as far as we were concerned and sort of jumped into the middle of things.

Over the next weekend bombs continued to fall in both countries and battles ensued at sea.

ThePersonFromKalnobia wrote:

Zaetsa Kalrentsu: Today, Kalnobia withdrew it's troops from Perthshire in an effort to "leave most of the war to the two sides". The country is running patrol helicopters over the country in order to overview activity. Kalnobia is threatening to use force in order to keep the peace between the two countries in the form of cruise missiles. President Zlatasovies released the following statement to KGTV62: "We are turning down our DEFCON. However, if the Perthshirians threaten in any way that the parliament sees as 'too far', we hit them with a Tomahawk.

Kalnobia's statements here were welcomed as they showed respect for the initial call to stay out of it and Perthshire felt this response was within Kalnobia's limits.

Shortly after this the war ended

In my oppinion things that led to the war's escalation:

1. Unclear reporting by AINTV stating that Belle Chase was invaded with out stating that it was Belle Chase's decision

How do we make sure that an AINTV story dose not get misunderstood?

2. Threat of Nuclear arms

what do we do about this?

3. A lack of rules of engagement
more specifically the lack of an understanding with the phrase do not fire unless fired upon first. Something I plan to discuss at this summit what are the AIN rules of engagement?

Do not answer these questions (nations with the floor open too) but post your own after the testimonial about the war.

Back to top Go down

Summit Day 1 (The Floor is only open to Perthshire, Novland, Escambia, Belle Chase, Petrova, and Kalnobia) Empty Re: Summit Day 1 (The Floor is only open to Perthshire, Novland, Escambia, Belle Chase, Petrova, and Kalnobia)

Post by Tyler 3rd May 2009, 05:08

Well if I was planning on dropping bombs on the land of Perthshire wouldn't you react defensively and threaten me by saying you would wage war... I don't care if I was having troubles in my own country, you dropping bombs on it would have made it even worse than it already was so i had to respond to that.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Summit Day 1 (The Floor is only open to Perthshire, Novland, Escambia, Belle Chase, Petrova, and Kalnobia) Empty Re: Summit Day 1 (The Floor is only open to Perthshire, Novland, Escambia, Belle Chase, Petrova, and Kalnobia)

Post by Guest 4th May 2009, 02:20

the other 5 countries are open to discuss there viewpoint on the war.

Tyler: See though the bombs would have hit Escambian and Novlandic forces not Belle Chase targets, and at the time it was under the understanding that Escambia and Novland were there not as peace keeping but as an invasion force. So the bombings would have been to liberate Belle Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 4th May 2009, 04:23

Escambia and Novlands intent was to help the Belle Chasse government from getting overthrown. Belle Chasse Prime Minister contacted us for help from the Muslim offensive occurring in Belle Chasse. Escambia replyed back that they would help, and Novland was also allowed to help Escambia in this mission. AIN-TV misbroadcasted the intent of the Escambian and Novlandic troops. The operation was made public my our governments because we had no time to tell everyone. We understand everyone's concern about the war. But as the President i am still outraged, with the private summit, were Escambia was not invited. Some members of AIN acted before even thinking about asking what exactly was going on in the first place. We need to fix that.. Ask before you attack someones intent..
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down