AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3 (Floor Still closed except for 6 war members)

2 posters

Go down

Day 3 (Floor Still closed except for 6 war members) Empty Day 3 (Floor Still closed except for 6 war members)

Post by Guest 4th May 2009, 20:19

Ok so far I think general consensus has been that the bring on of the war was infact due to a misunderstood broadcast on AINTV. So the first set of reforms from this summit must then be on how AINTV reports things.

The second issue has been on 'surprise attacks' on nations this was my issue with Kalnobia that I'm still erked. We should set up rules on how to 'attack' someone militaristicly.

The third was the exclusion of Escambia and Novland from the summit, again the issue is should a summit be aloud to take place with Nations being excluded for whatever reason?

Tomorrow I will open the floor to everyone else, this is the final request for the 3 nations that have not posted there sides of the story to do so before that section of the summit is closed.

(please wait tomorrow until I post Day 4 before responding if the floor has not been opened to you yet, thank you)

Back to top Go down

Day 3 (Floor Still closed except for 6 war members) Empty Re: Day 3 (Floor Still closed except for 6 war members)

Post by Saathoff 5th May 2009, 01:27

1. AIN-TV needs to show the reports the same as a headline.. But a story below the picture is very needed. So people don't get the wrong message.

2. As far as id say its hard to set rules.. Rules get broken. As far as im concerned we need to set punishments to those who break the rules

3. As you well know Escambia, Novland, & Belle Chasse believe this was very wrong. Holding summits with out inviting all members, causes high tension, and also allows for other members not hear the whole story of the impacted nations in the event
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Day 3 (Floor Still closed except for 6 war members) Empty Re: Day 3 (Floor Still closed except for 6 war members)

Post by cormiermax 5th May 2009, 01:49

One month ago the world watched in horror as the nuclear weapons of too nations where ready to fire and the entire glob was on the brink of war, That was the result along with the following war from a miscommunication between members of the SC4 world. This event was unacceptable and these cases seem to be very frequent. There is no one person that is responsible but yet everyone involved including my self. We can not allow this kind of catastrophe to happen again, And so i propose the creation of a global SC4 Television Network to be set up on every forum and tell the whole unbiased story. If such a Network where to be set up we would not see such misunderstanding as we saw in April. I propose we use the financial resources of every nation willing to create this new source of information for every nation to enjoy.

The need for this network is great and togeather we need to build it.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th May 2009, 01:52

I love the idea. I believe if we all submitted stories to the person running the Television network.. And all stories can be posted on the union sites across the SC4 world. I would be more than glad to help this network run.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th May 2009, 03:17

Saathoff wrote:I love the idea. I believe if we all submitted stories to the person running the Television network.. And all stories can be posted on the union sites across the SC4 world. I would be more than glad to help this network run.

I agree with the above, I agree though with Saathoff's first point though a story must be included under headlines on a TV network, if we don't know more than a headline a miscommunication is unavoidable and war is therefore unavoidable.

2. I say rules of engagement should be as follows
-You must through PM agree with another nation before starting any war or attacks
-If 2 countries are in a war, from the same union you can not take sides, no matter who bombed who first, you're all part of the same alliance and it is breaking that alliance to choose one side or the other
-If the 2 countries ask people to stay out millitaristicly then all nations must comply

-All wars must go through the FAA
-Peace Keeping efforts must go through the Union and the FAA (Foreign Affairs Adviser)

3. This was my own personal mistake and I extend apologies to the countries involved

Added on
I ran survey's on nation's military capabilities before this (and during I just remembered one thing) summit and will be ranking the AIN militaries. It would be strange for say Kwait to attack the USA, and there for it would be strange for a country with very small military capabilities to attack and over throw a stronger country, Novland and Perthshire seemed to be pretty even keel so it made sense for the two to stale mate. This ranking is nothing personal it's what you guys sent me and I would not expect a nation to boost itself up now that these rankings are made public (the numbers will not be) I will include strengths and weakness's of all the armies for reference.

I would like to (with other nation's agreement) create a war's and conflicts committee to be the official investigators of future conflicts and wars in the union and the SC4 community so that we may better understand the events that bring on wars and conflicts and work to fix them.

Voting will open tomorrow after peter's post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down