AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland

+10
Liberater444
Edge
Aranho
Thomas
Tyler
Peter
Blakeway4
MiguelLeal
Saathoff
Kevin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Starfishland be accepted into the AIN?

Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland

Post by emgmod 27th June 2010, 16:12

Yes. Even though I'm not particularly fond of large nations in the middle of oceans.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Starfishland

Post by ForthWall 27th June 2010, 16:24

Yes, but the name is unsettleing
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th June 2010, 17:26

Thanks!
@ Thomas : Altrough this posted before reform, I think this re-opened (closed because have border trouble with Escambia) after reform.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd July 2010, 03:13

Bump. I just need 3 more votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 3rd July 2010, 03:18

voted Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 3rd July 2010, 04:31

I know the reasoning behind ur choice of name... and by all means keep it but can't you choose an indigenous version of starfish... just plain starfishland in english is so juvenile its not funny
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd July 2010, 11:27

Any suggestion for place name generator?

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 3rd July 2010, 19:07

http://nine.frenchboys.net/country.php

That's the first one I found.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 3rd July 2010, 19:22

With 12 votes YES, I think you're in! Congrats Dryan! Cheeky/Razz Welcome Starfish Island on the community!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd July 2010, 20:05

Congratulations!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th July 2010, 10:01

Thanks everyone! I need someone to pull the Starfishland subforum out from East Rockcoast. But make sure it stay in CN of the Month till August.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th July 2010, 10:11

Done.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th July 2010, 10:18

Could you also make a mini flag with my avatar? and turn the label to 'A Nation in Central Pacific'

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th July 2010, 10:24

The flag is quite big, I'll try and resize it for you. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th July 2010, 10:41

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 4th July 2010, 11:26

Yes from me!
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2