AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Bruce
Liberater444
Thomas
Spy9600
Matt
Aranho
Jo
Saathoff
Kevin
Blakeway4
Tyler
15 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here! Empty Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here!

Post by Tyler 19th June 2010, 22:46

Post below if you would like to make a minor AIFF tournament in your country or if you would like an old fashioned friendly against another AIFF nation.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here! Empty Re: Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here!

Post by Blakeway4 19th June 2010, 23:00

May I? Here a shot of Stade Rouge [Top Left]:

Lanaya vs Corraile if Kc is okay with that Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here! Empty Re: Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here!

Post by Tyler 20th June 2010, 00:05

Yea we can get that done Smile.. Winner of the match gets 5 points towards the rankings!! but it has to wait till after the World Cup you know...
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 20th June 2010, 05:44

I'm fine... Laugh
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 20th June 2010, 06:28

Escambia & Ceará Islands will be having a friendly July 4th at Escambia National Stadium in Glauchau. (I can simulate it on my FIFA Smile Germany v. Ukraine correct?)

Also Escambia would like to host a Pacific Tournament. Following nations to be invited:
Escambia
Ceará Islands
Shushtrepistaz
Roanoke Island*
Illu'a*
Lower Columbia*
Hispania
And maybe Hypertrophy*

**Teams with Asterisks have not signed up for AIFF, i will invite them
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 20th June 2010, 10:14

LOL wat about Calaré and Lycanthia and Arcacia ? we're all pacific countries as well
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 20th June 2010, 11:32

Calaré would like to host an Australasian Cup with the teams coming from Oceania...
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th June 2010, 11:46

well East Rockcoast now known as Southest Asian nation rather than oceanian.
Also ERC intrest for a friendly match with Fornax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 20th June 2010, 13:31

Bony, watch out with the double posting, click the "Edit" button... If you don't want to be banned like I was! Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 20th June 2010, 15:18

opps sorry didn't realize that i was double posting as it was half an hr apart...
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 20th June 2010, 18:08

bonythonboi wrote:opps sorry didn't realize that i was double posting as it was half an hr apart...
It has to be 24 hours apart. Thats your first warning Smile

Also my proposal for the tournament is just an idea. Its mostly Northern Pacific countries.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 20th June 2010, 18:19

976 wrote:Also ERC intrest for a friendly match with Fornax.

Based on this request, Fornax is willing to have a friendly match with East Rockcoast. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 20th June 2010, 18:22

Escambia would like to extend there Pacific invite to Fornax & Calaré. Also if Arcacia joins we will invite them
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th June 2010, 19:01

Hey could you guys say what day the things will be on so I can get it on the schedule? Thanks Smile
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 20th June 2010, 19:21

I'd like to host an eastern hemisphere championship in Tongolia & Sarnia Islands. Is it possible starting July 1st ?
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 20th June 2010, 20:29

Saathoff wrote:Escambia would like to extend there Pacific invite to Fornax & Calaré. Also if Arcacia joins we will invite them

Fornax will accept the invite. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th June 2010, 21:40

They have to be after July 4th cause that's when the world cup is over...

I'll add the Australian Cup and Eastern Hemisphere Championship
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 20th June 2010, 21:41

Hmm...How about July 5th, then ?
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th June 2010, 21:43

That will work matt 👍

And Jumaane will be there FOR SURE! Smile
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 20th June 2010, 21:48

Thanks. I'll make a list with the invited nations tomorrow.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th June 2010, 23:27

okay sounds good
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 21st June 2010, 12:30

I'm thinking we do an Atlantic League for European and North American (Atlantic side) Countries
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 21st June 2010, 16:10

not a bad idea Kevin Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 21st June 2010, 17:42

Like a league or a tournament?
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 21st June 2010, 23:39

Just before I travel and get to where I am I had the idea to invite the contries of the Atlantic to the " Atlantic Ring Cup", but I didn't do it because I wasn't sure if I would be able to connect to internet right here on the country side on the middle of nowhere. But I was successful to find a good connection so :
That would involve
Ollingdale
Holidia
Fairview
Gansbaai'
Corraile
Lanaya

The History of the Event:
After the end of the dictatorship, one of the firsts measures to avoid conflicts between the 3 contries was to create an sportive tournament to unite the people. Since then, all the versions of the tournament were like that:
-Instead of countries, the states of each contry played as if they were nations
-4 states should remain on the finals. The winner would bring the title to that state and not for the country that it is inside.

Now that the Federation is on AIN, the government has decided to invite the Atlantic Countries and expand the tournament changing the thing into a conventional tournament, but, each country of the Federation would play separately. So it will look like:
Ollingdale
Holidia
Fairview
Gansbaai'
Corraile
Lanaya
Liberators Island
Atlantis Island
New Lisbon
I was planning this since June 15, and I have all the structure almost ready.(In fact all the ingame stuff is ready, I just need to work on slogan, work on the pictures, and that kind of thing.)
Here are some pictures and venues that I would be posting when I arrive home, but fortunatelly I will be able to be active on this 15.000 people city.
Liberators City Stadium ( Lions "Nest" )
January 2010: Underbuilding for July Games
Liberators City, The largest city of the country:
Spoiler:
I shall post more (an official bid) on a topic on my city journal, because that would take too much space with pics. I will put the link here as soon as I do it.
Please if you are an Atlantic country and you are interested on it PM me.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next