AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Bruce
Liberater444
Thomas
Spy9600
Matt
Aranho
Jo
Saathoff
Kevin
Blakeway4
Tyler
15 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here!

Post by Tyler 22nd June 2010, 00:36

Looks great! But Ollingdale, Holidia, and Gansbaai' haven't signed up for AIFF yet.. so if they're in it but not signed up it can't be an official AIFF tournament..
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sign Up To Host an International Tournament or Friendly Here!

Post by Guest 22nd June 2010, 18:22

Hispania woud like to host the Coca Cola Soccer Challenge in late august.

right now my country is undergoing a huge transformation to bid for the fall simlympics, so i'll post the stadiums pictures ina coupl of weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 22nd June 2010, 19:40

Nice idea Spy, Lanaya will be there for sure! Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd June 2010, 20:19

Ollingdale doesn't do sporting events atm, I have so much else going on with Cattala and my other websites etc, I can't do sports.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 22nd June 2010, 22:29

You won't have to do something, just sign up and watch Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd June 2010, 00:11

ERC would like to held a tournament for Eurasia and Africa in late July.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd July 2010, 11:48

Another friendly match from East Rockcoast with Corraile. How Kccl?
Btw Aran how about the friendly match ERC vs Fornax do you approve it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 3rd July 2010, 11:50

Its okay, as long as there's no fighting
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd July 2010, 11:55

E. Rockcoast will provide a high security in there. The match will take place next to summit place so there will be a higher security.
How about 7 July?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 3rd July 2010, 12:17

I'll be doing the Confederations Cup then, then there's also Corraile vs Lanaya
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 3rd July 2010, 20:19

Escambia v. Ceará Islands friendly took place today. Results posted in the friendly section
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 3rd July 2010, 20:45

Dryan, yes, I approve it. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th July 2010, 14:48

Id like the match to be held in July 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 4th July 2010, 19:44

dryan are you or aran in a tournament on July 9?
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th July 2010, 01:02

Yes, its Fornax. Ok I want 6 july cuz none in tournament I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 5th July 2010, 05:04

do you mind if we wait till august?.. I'm kind of busy with the Confederations Cup to simulate your game
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th July 2010, 07:00

No problem but I could do it too. I just need the roasters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 5th July 2010, 08:23

ooo roasters! We having a pig roast for this tourney?

Wink I think you meant rosters
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th July 2010, 13:10

Whoops I wrong! Cheeky/Razz sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 5th July 2010, 18:06

dryan do you have fifa? if not then you cant do it Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th July 2010, 05:01

No but I have PES 2010 which can CPU vs CPU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th July 2010, 05:25

does PES have every national team?
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th July 2010, 05:29

Most of them. But I could make a new team up to 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th July 2010, 22:22

I'll just do it dryan, it will be much more fair cause the games will be simulated the same as every other game
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th July 2010, 12:43

Ok thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next