AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Union Games?

3 posters

Go down

Second Union Games? Empty Second Union Games?

Post by Peter 13th May 2009, 00:51

Just wondering when the next union games are. Lols don't worry, Petrova won't be bidding anytime soon Smile But I think June will be perfect time for the second games since doing it with in July will be redundant with the summer simlympics.

Also, would this be an inter-union games? If so, with which union?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Second Union Games? Empty Re: Second Union Games?

Post by Saathoff 13th May 2009, 00:58

Second union games, should be in June. Also We should have a Separate Union Games in August. Maybe with AFDES? or Scandia Union
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th May 2009, 01:27

Scandia consists of three members (Aeropoli, Kenosha, and Trimblelina), I would be conflicted on that match up. However, Scandia has a union game with COFR, maybe all three could mash up. It would be the first of its kind, three separate unions competing (with the exception of the simlympics).

Then again, Raffore and Aeropoli would be conflicted on that one as well. And another nation that holds dual membership.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 13th May 2009, 05:31

Don't worry. According to the Simlympics law, any nations which is a member of two or more union can only sign up under one union. So, take Raffore Islands for example.

Raffore Islands is a member of COFR and AIN, therefore Raffore Islands have a choice and it has chosen COFR for several reasons but only for inter-union events such as the COFR-SU IUG and the Simlympics.

Aeropoli can do likewise. As it is a member of AIN and SU, Aeropoli could choose between the two depending on their criteria.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th May 2009, 21:42

I understand that, LOL.

What i meant is that if there was a competition between AIN, COFR, and SU, Raffore and Aeropoli would be in a bind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 15th May 2009, 11:06

Hmm... I haven't thought of that. This will be a tough one. :scratch:

For Raffore Islands, it will still be classified as a member of COFR no matter what due to the fact that Raffore Islands has been a member of COFR longer than that of AIN.

For Aeropoli, I don't know.

Well, basically, nations as a member of two or more unions could get themselves into trouble and may make the members of both unions unhappy in a way. That is a consequences that such nations will have to take.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down