AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Junior Membership | Shayden

5 posters

Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | Shayden Empty Declined: Junior Membership | Shayden

Post by n/a 2nd August 2010, 04:29

Nation Name: Democratic Republic of Shayden
Native names: Shaydians
National Anthem: God bless Shayden
National Motto: Nothing's done until it's done right.
Capital: (Soon to be) Smith City
Government: Libertarianism/Democratic mix
President: Me
Official Language: English
Population: 213,000
Climate: Summer 80F (27C) Winters -10F (-23C)
GDP: $22,000 US dollors
Drives on the: Right
Internet TLD: shad.
Telephone Code: 275
Currency: Shadian Dollar
Actual Location: Not supposed to be known.

History: Shayden was discovered in 1893 by English Explorer John Smith, About 50 years after the British took control of Shayden, the British lost it. In World War II, when the Nazi Brigade attacked England, took over Shayden. Soon after the Nazi's downfall the United States decided to patrol Shayden due to make sure that Shaydians were protected and to prevent another breakout. In 1960 Shaydians asked for independence and the U.S allowed it, knowing after 15 years that they wouldn't rebel. Since then Shayden has thrived with it's independence

Right now I'm not on the computer that has the game files so I'll add the pictures when I get on the other computer, if that's alright

Flag:
Declined: Junior Membership | Shayden Shayden

Anything I miss?
n/a

Back to top Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | Shayden Empty Re: Declined: Junior Membership | Shayden

Post by Bruce 2nd August 2010, 04:55

I believe that you're a member of the AFDES...and I think you can't be a member of another union while applying....
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | Shayden Empty Re: Declined: Junior Membership | Shayden

Post by Liberater444 2nd August 2010, 05:06

True.

Also, you'll need to greatly expand your history, give us an actual name of your president, ("me" is not acceptable) and you will have to supply us with a map.

So after you remove your account from the other site, and finish the above, I will add the checklist needed to be fulfilled for evaluation.

Good Day.

Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd August 2010, 05:25

Oh. I am a member of the AFDES and they said it was ok if I was a member in an other group. So why aren't I allowed in both? And in history that's all of what that's interesting in it. And i put me because I'm there president and I don't want to post my real name online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 2nd August 2010, 05:47

So that's great if the AFDES say it's okay, but it's not allowed in AIN.

I'm sure you can expand on the history, add finer details and facts about your nation.

As for the President's name, if you don't want to put your real name, make one up. you can say you're the president and not have your real name.

On the topic of your Username, myself and a few other admins do not find it acceptable.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd August 2010, 05:50

Whats wrong with it, backwards it's Chuck Norris. How's that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 2nd August 2010, 13:54

Geoff, you also forgot the pics... You need to show us 10 in-game pictures of your nation. Please follow this:
http://www.aoin.eu/admissions-desk-f58/template-application-t2206.htm
And
http://www.aoin.eu/admissions-desk-f58/member-application-rules-and-guidelines-t2245.htm
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 2nd August 2010, 14:18

Also, you will actually need to tell us where the country is. You can't just say "not supposed to be known."
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 2nd August 2010, 16:52

Yes Julien and Dan.

I was just telling him how he needs to change what he has right now.

So ASAP, please give us pictures and a map.

Also, to even be considered, you need to terminate your AFDES membership.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd August 2010, 17:03

I said that I will add the pictures when I got on the computer with the pictures. I clearly said that. Nevermind. I'm just going to stick with the AFDES. They aren't as strict as you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 2nd August 2010, 17:08

Well we want quality, not quantity. Have fun! Laugh
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down