AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MURDER

+5
Blakeway4
Sky Guy
Spy9600
Thomas
Liberater444
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MURDER - Page 2 Empty Re: MURDER

Post by Liberater444 5th September 2010, 03:10

Thank you! Next update is tomorrow!

PS: I am going to start working on my next story...which will be in the same format as this one. Keep an eye out!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 13th September 2010, 01:58

"He's on his way over, says he has a tail."

"Dammit! What is it cop? Tali? We got Reds on our backs?"

"He doesn't know; thinks it could be Poles."

"Tell me he hasn't been hanging around the Klwij brothers again..."

"Wish I could. I actually have no idea."

"F**k it. Load your Colts, we need to pick him up."

I got on my coat and suited up. Grabbing a grenade and one of my Colt 1911's, Heinrich and I were about to leave the apartment when Heinrich's phone rang.

"Jakub! What the f**k is it? We're on our way!!!"

"Don't bother, stay low, I lost 'em."

"Where are you now?"

"Sudfeld. Should be there in twenty minutes."

"Okay, just make sure-"

"Oh! [gunshots] [gunshots] Damn it! [glass shattering]"

"Deeks! What the f**k is going on?! Talk to me!"

"[tires screeching] Definitely Polish gangsters! But they weren't after me. Looks like I was accidentally following some...some Albanian guy. I'm out of the zone, but one of my windows was shot out and I got bullet holes in the hood."

"Hhhugh. Dump the car at the 32nd St Bridgeway depot. Walk through the cinema and get your REMOVED in here a-sap!"

Jakub made it back okay. Damn Balkans horning in on our turf. Of course, a three-man operation isn't much to stand in your way. I guess Deeks found some cash in someone's shoe, 'cuz he came back with presents; one M4 for each of us, with six magazines each. Shit like that isn't easy to come by, let alone purchase. Anyways, we ate some food, then set to planning our getaway.

"Okay. You both know that we have to clear ourselves right? Well we have to start out with that political analyst you saw Deeks."

"Man! He was going to buy me lunch. He was so happy that his tip we gave him paid off."

"Unless you like getting into one long interview with a motherf****n' chatterbox, I wouldn't go. When is it anyway?"

"It's...tomorrow. Three o'clock at Cassin's. We're meeting in the alleyway."

"For real? He obviously does not want to have lunch with you. Well, we'll all show up to your date."

"Hey, we gotta do what we gotta do. And it's NOT a date!"

"Hahaha whatever. After that, we need to take care of our Media mole, as well as our journalist friend. He hasn't gotten paid in a few weeks. Bet he's got half a page already written about us. Deeks, addresses."

"Right away."

We got everything settled. Cassin's was a small diner in the neighborhood of Port Franc known as Brickstown; the place is heavily influenced by New York, and not just in the architecture either. Damn place reeks of scumbag. Anyways, after a few beers, we went to our rooms and had a nice sleep.

For Wenesday's update:

MURDER - Page 2 Port_f10
8-8-10
It's 2pm now. Staking out the alleyway where Deeks was going to meet Jason, the political analyst. I'm in a beat-up Fiat, and Gedaul's got the backalleys covered. Deeks is going to drive up and park on the street, as he would normally do.

2:50pm. Showtime. Red motorcycle just parked down the street.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 13th September 2010, 17:09

Ahh I missed the last update - they're both really good and realistic too, you can feel the paranoia and fear in the text... Superb. 👍
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 14th September 2010, 02:12

Nice story there! :study:
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 17th September 2010, 02:37

Thanks guys!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

MURDER - Page 2 Empty Reboot

Post by Liberater444 18th March 2011, 23:06

MURDER - Page 2 Port_f10
8-8-10
It's 2pm now. Staking out the alleyway where Deeks was going to meet Jason, the political analyst. I'm in a beat-up Fiat, and Gedaul's got the backalleys covered. Deeks is going to drive up and park on the street, as he would normally do.

2:50pm. Showtime. Red motorcycle just parked down the street. The driver's heading towards the alley. Guess that's Jason.

"[kssh] Alex you there?[kssh]"

"Yeah I'm here Gedaul. You see Jason?"

"[kssh] Yes. Deeks should be here soon. Keep sharp.[kssh]"

3:01pm. Deeks's trademark 1 minute late-ness. He always does that on a hit. It's a little too reliable for my taste, but this corporate lacky doesn't have a clue. Deeks pulled up in his grey Mini Cooper, beat up from one too many getaways. He got out, and so did I.

I stood near the entrance to the alley, waiting for them to talk a little first. Signaled to Gedaul that we were on; a "call" from my two-way. I started approaching the two.

"...and so now I'm in for a promo- what the fu-"

I interrupted him with my fist.

"Sorry pal, you won't be analyzing anymore. Deeks, hands."

Jakub dug out the baseball bat we hid in a trash can and made sure Jason won't be typing anytime soon either, not that we really had to worry about that. I punched his throat, made sure he wouldn't scream, and we dragged him into the back alley.

"Whah......whah.....?"

"'Why?' Well you see, you're somewhat of a loose end, and I don't like loose ends, ask my hair stylist."

I took out a kitchen knife, and thrust it into his chest. Straight shot to the heart. Fatal. We plopped him on his chest, knife still in him, and set him on a bag of old silverware.

We all went out the alley different ways, I shopped around the local Men's clothing boutique, and eventually we all met back at the apartment.

"Well that went well. Good job guys."

"Are you freaking kidding me? hahahaha 'ask my hairstylist?' You are unbelievealble"

"Haha well deal with it. We're two-bit criminals, we're supposed to have cheesy one-liners. Anyways we need to head over to silence the journalist. This is going to be a little bit harder, guys. No stabbing in broad daylight, we need to get this guy on the ride home from his nine-to-five."

"Right. I'll see what I can do. I don't think I could pull this guy away for anything other than payment. So where should we do this?"

"Well the guy lives and works in Republik-Stadt, a ways out of our way. How about Baden Stadt? Closer to Hekli, and there's a nice industrial place I know where we can meet."

"Great set it up. Wait...you talking about the GaderCo chemtanks?"

"Yes. Every hour, pneumatic compressors fire up for about 15 minutes. And the Kasvar Industrial factory is roaring at 2am. I think it would work."

"Ok. 2am, GaderCo chemtanks, Baden Stadt."

The journalist, Gerry Stevens, is an English-born writer for the Framson Quarterly. He's hot shit, and he's been trying to get a story on these "high bars" for months. I always tell him I don't know anything, but one time he told me he knew about what we did for our money issues. Ever since I've been having to pay him to keep quiet; the police would love to have me and my info locked up. I've lapsed in payment, and I'm a little surprised the online edition hasn't posted anything about big bad Alexei.

Deeks set up the meeting. Stevens insisted on it being tonight, I personally thought it would have been a lot harder to get him to agree to that, but it seems we aren't the only ones with money problems.

I will be rebooting/finishing MURDER, starting with another new chapter next friday! For next week:

MURDER - Page 2 Baden_11
8-9-10
Stevens arrived on time, we were early again, wating for him. We all met behind the Kendallstown Metalworks and GaderCo chemtanks. Him being a journalist, I didn't think he had any weapons, so we had the upper hand.

"About f**king time you a**holes gave me my money. Where is it? I gotta get home and sleep. Drag me out of bed for payment that should have been made weeks ago!"

Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston 19th March 2011, 05:22

First time reader, and I like it! It'd be nice to see a few more photos though... Cheeky/Razz
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 19th March 2011, 17:21

Awesome...
btw what's the building that passed by overpass?
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 19th March 2011, 20:24

The one that the overpass goes through? I'm not sure, I could find out sometime though.

EDIT: http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/16352-rail-thru-building-bulowstrasse/
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum