AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberater for Head of Department of Transportation

3 posters

Go down

Liberater for Head of Department of Transportation Empty Liberater for Head of Department of Transportation

Post by Liberater444 2nd September 2010, 05:42

:AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN:
Liberater for Head of Department of Transportation Campai11
:AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN: :AOIN:
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Liberater for Head of Department of Transportation Empty Re: Liberater for Head of Department of Transportation

Post by emgmod 2nd September 2010, 06:47

This is the only candidate that I openly support. Laugh
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Liberater for Head of Department of Transportation Empty Re: Liberater for Head of Department of Transportation

Post by Liberater444 7th September 2010, 05:06

Thank you.

As a side note, I would like to say that I will not be providing Campaign banners/avatars, nor will I send around a PM of my platform. I prefer to run as passively as possible, so as to not offend or annoy others.

I view open advertisements and open support (banners, sigs, avatars, etc) as a type of slandering effect. This may not be true for all of these adverts, but I prefer to keep my posts and campaign thread separated from each other.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th September 2010, 05:49

Thank you for that Geoff! 👍 some people go a bit over board Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down