AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Department of Transportation

4 posters

Go down

Department of Transportation Empty Department of Transportation

Post by Matt 7th September 2009, 11:29

Is a department of transportation a good idea ? Aleksfacco asked me about it and I would like to see what the AIN members think.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Department of Transportation Empty Re: Department of Transportation

Post by Guest 7th September 2009, 14:48

It's sort of useless since the director doesn't have any direct control on things, same with the education and health and such. We can't have those type of positions unless we start to get into some more serious role playing. The AIN is at a point where we have a lot of things set up and we're starting to get more organized and a little bigger now we need to start adding elements of roleplay and continue to improve our website(s) until we can be on par with the COFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 7th September 2009, 17:13

Let me share with you what I've observe in COFR.
In the past, they have lots of Ministries (similar to our Departments). However, as more people became inactive at that time, most of these Ministries became inactive. As a result, lots of Ministries were either deleted or merged with other Ministries.

Having a Dept of Transportation is good, but we need to have more active members (as in long-term active members). This new Dept. may also be merged into one of the current Dept.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 7th September 2009, 17:57

my thinking is that, we have the rail & road sections, and there not even being used (exept for my little posts), and we dont even have a section for shiping/ferry companys, so maybe this department could work on that Smile
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 7th September 2009, 20:37

Aran and Aleks both make a good point. I think that we should have a head of transportation, because I think that it will do more good than bad. I mean having one more department will allow for more activity to occur within the government.

And I would like to remind everyone that departments will expire this month, hence we will be having our second general elections for the departments, so if you are thinking of running for the offices, please consider!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down