AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine

+9
Daniel
Tyler
Liberater444
Jo
Edge
K50 Dude
Kevin
Bruce
math5515
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Empty Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine

Post by math5515 30th September 2010, 02:19

Flag
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Untitl10
coat of arms
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Coat10
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Canada10
Nation Name (Longest Official Form):Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine
Nation Name (Native Form):Lorraine
National Anthem:Larine O larine we pledge our awesomeness to you when we got independence and then won but still as we face difficulty like Spain or Greenland we will always go true, even when were outnumbered two hundred to one will fight till our doom. With our government established in eighteen seventy two we will try to make peace but that will not all way’s do. We’ll give up our colonies for you to keep us true to you.
National Motto:Noble warriors that will not lose
20,000 people unemployed
300,000 people
Numbers are based on the 2010 census
Religon-70%Jew, 30%Christian
Largest city-Bi/Beropolis
Capital city-lorraine
National bird-Robin
National flower-Dasey
National food-Creamy deluxe cheater chesse
National song-wheels on the bus go round and round
National sport-Hockey
Government-Democratic (in war- a dictatorship)
Head of state- Jhon Billbo
Language- English
Area- 200,000 sqare miles
Climate- cold
GDP- $50,000 per capita
Drives on the right side
telephone code- 375

HISTORY
in 1772 the russans came in making us there coloney then in 1872 lorrinans rebelled and disposed of russa then in 1890 the great depreasion started and the GDP droped down to $20,000 per capita and 18,000 people dided of hunger then the goverment passed the GFFH (goverment food for hungry) it was terrible food but it got us through.In 1895 president Luke jhonson freed all slaves. In 1900 the great president Luke jhonson was assanated by the KKK.In 1930 the LSEP (lorrine space exploration program). In 1947 5/30 happened when a bomb was hidden in the toppa tower and then it exploded. In 1950 The puto35 was lanched with a astonot inside then landed in the pacific ochen after five minniutes in space.In 1963- the LAFCMR was strted (lorrine airplanes for Commercial, military and residental.) In 1980 a space ship with ten people inside exploaded after a space chimp got loose and was playing polit.In 2000 lorrine bought Alaska from russa for 1 billion dollars. In 2010 the first African American President was elected.
Consitution
Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Constitution
January twenty-first eighteen forty two, this day will be remembered until this country dies, we won independence from Russa, We the people in order to form the most perfect union establish laboratories and some impressive views.
Amendment 1
The government shall be controlled by a King/Queen and our great country shall be a democracy and a limited government, when in war people need a ruler to make dictions fast so our great country’s king/ queen at the time shall become a ruler for as long as the war lasts.
Amendment 2
The people shall be the most important thing to Lorraine, they will have all right possible including, freedom of speech, freedom of religion. They will be able to vote the King/Queen in to office.
Amendment 3
The King/Queen will be elected into office for twelve years, unless we are in war at the time or, they do something ridicules and abuse their power then they will be thrown out of power immediately
Amendment 4
religion is Christianity however, if a citizen chooses not to fallow Christianity they will not be punished unless they are following another religion!
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Pic_1010
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Pic210
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Pic310
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Pic412
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Pic511
My capital progeress (I got a snow modd)
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Lorrin10
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Lorrin10
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Lorrin11
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Lorrin15
Done
Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Lorrin17
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f20/14/80/85/70/taque-10.jpg[/img

Last edited by math5515 on 7th October 2010, 23:05; edited 13 times in total
math5515
math5515
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Empty Re: Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine

Post by Bruce 30th September 2010, 02:41

Please embed your images into the post using the [img] tags. Also, you need a video link to your national anthem. Also, the map doesn't show your country's location. Finally, some of your images show missing dependencies and menus. Find them and hide menus.

EDIT: Also, expand your history. Your constitution is not enough.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine Empty Re: Applacation for Junior Membership for Parliamentary Republic of Lorraine

Post by Kevin 30th September 2010, 11:17

Well, third time lucky? Not exactly. I have seen the earlier Beropolis applications, and there seems to be a lot more custom content. But, again, get the dependencies, especially with that Titanic lot! There was supposed to be a building, you know.
Also, I think the national symbols are unrealistic. "Doom" and "Awesomeness" are not words you would usually find in a national anthem. "Wheels on the bus go round and round" being a national song? No way near realistic.
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by math5515 1st October 2010, 00:56

the way I have the olny nation that was rejected by baddness to join. The titanic lot is a ship and a building and a restrunt. The fist thing most people relise is that theres 70% jew and in the consitution it says they must be cristen. Also my computer hard drive recently failed and I have to start all over so these are the pictures I have on Simtropolis I am working on new ones.
math5515
math5515
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 1st October 2010, 01:13

Just wondering, why did you give us a picture of PEG's garbage chute and nothing else?
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by math5515 1st October 2010, 01:21

everything elese is up
math5515
math5515
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 1st October 2010, 02:24

The flag is good, but the cities are a bit empty...
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 1st October 2010, 04:03

I like the flag and coat of arms, but I'm with the other guys: needs improvement on realism issues and more serious background history.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 1st October 2010, 04:40

A few things:

• You listed your population stats as from the year 2100. The AIN operates on the same timeline as the real world; for example, the latest date to possibly have an update/event in your country is 30 September 2010. (today) This also goes with technology
  • Your cities seem very empty, incomplete, and lacking in realism, most importantly in the aspect of where your country is; your main country is located in Iceland, now whether that's a problem with regards to placement will be up to us Admins. The bigger problem is your cities don't represent the location in terrain; you have cruise ships, sprawling cities, farmland, and generally flat terrain. Iceland is very craggy and hilly, with a multitude of glaciers and volcanos. (They don't call it the land of Fire and Ice for nothing)
  • Your english. I see that you're from Indiana, so I ask to dig deep and type out what you want to say. I'm not sure if this is truly how you think that the words you are using are spelled, or you just shorten words, but please try to use proper English. We understand it can't be perfect, but get it as close as possible.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 1st October 2010, 04:51

BTW, Taking all of Alaska as a colony is a little harsh, don't you think?
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 1st October 2010, 05:01

Yeah forgot to mention Alaska. TBH, this would take up a serious amount of space that would realistically be out of the question for attack/revolution. Alaska is a tactical area for the US, due to its proximity to Russia. Especially in the 1950's, the US would fight to the last man if someone attacked sovereign land that belonged to the US.

Taking a look at your history, I would immediately vote "NO," due to both the timeline's period, (in the future) and the events; you have "world conquest started/finished." Not only does that just sound absurd, but it will have altered the history of every AIN nation, which you most certainly not get the permission to do. Plus the fact that you got pushed back from the "entire world" to Iceland is just an embarrassment on your part.

So try fixing up the history, and keeping it only up to 2010.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 1st October 2010, 05:03

Well I don't think I am supposed to do this, but this is just MY opinion....

A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation (I counted nine)
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style (You have no snow yet you have all of alaska?)
A type of government that again matches your CJ style
A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture (I personally only saw plopped buildings that were custom, you must have growable ones too)
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation (needs extending)
The Network Addon Mod (NAM) (I can't really tell)

A custom terrain mod (if you want any PART of Alaska, because I don't support you taking all of it, you need to get a terrain mod. I recommend Columbous.
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN (publicly talking about your ban didn't help this)
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)I am not a fan of that cramped seaport...
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees (can't really tell)
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 1st October 2010, 05:05

If I'm not mistaking, anybody can do the checklist Smile
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 1st October 2010, 05:12

Tyler wrote:If I'm not mistaking, anybody can do the checklist Smile
Then I unofficially declare myself head of department of checklists... and forum colors Cheeky/Razz
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 1st October 2010, 05:22

It's an improvement over the last time you applied and the intention is very clear, but the execution is still poor.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 1st October 2010, 06:43

Only administrators are supposed to post the checklist now, it was part of the Membership Reform.

Only Administrators, when they open voting, will post the checklist. This will be updated if an application is improved.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 1st October 2010, 06:48

K50 Dude wrote:Well I don't think I am supposed to do this, but this is just MY opinion....
So I was right Smile yay!

thanks for clearing that up though Thomas Smile
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 1st October 2010, 14:29

I like that flag, but you have some unrealistics informations about your Nation and I don't like your cities, you need to be more creative, realistic and please download very.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 1st October 2010, 21:18

Well the history is a little bit strange...... what was before the russians? And why the russian empire invaded Lorraine? Also how did your country got all of Alaska?
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by math5515 1st October 2010, 21:31

I fixed the history
math5515
math5515
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 1st October 2010, 21:46

Your history is like the history of America only with different dates... and you couldn't buy Alaska from Russia in 2000 as it had already been a US state for quite some time..
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 1st October 2010, 22:13

You need to learn some history...... or well look at the map.... really Alaska was for a long time not russian. So well...... the history get well still strange. And African Lorraine President in 2010..... Obama..
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 1st October 2010, 22:29

Nothing to say here, except: taking iceland and have the same history of USA? having Alaska as a colony? c'mon... :scratch:
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by math5515 2nd October 2010, 01:03

droped the coloney
math5515
math5515
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 2nd October 2010, 01:16

Move your nation somewhere else or get a snow mod.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next