AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Roleplaying for DESH/Fornax on Hold ::

Go down

:: Roleplaying for DESH/Fornax on Hold :: Empty :: Roleplaying for DESH/Fornax on Hold ::

Post by Aranho 5th October 2010, 13:24

In the light of the recent strings of disunity of the Alliance, all topics related to the AIN Department of Education, Safety and Health and all topics related to the Republic of Fornax, including the Caroline Union, will be on hold until unity is restored.

To Nate, Tyler, Thomas, Dan and to all the Vacation taker, I am really ashame of all of you.

Nate, Tyler, Thomas and Dan, I don't care whose fault is it. The fact is that all four of you accuse and blame at one another for this and that, not caring about the fact that all these fights could be seen by the public. Can't you all discuss about it in private? You guys have damaged and hurt the image of our supposed-to-be-peaceful Alliance.

To all those vacation takers, I am really ashame of you all for taking a vacation. Even if the vacation is just a short 18 hours vacation, I'm still ashame of you for leaving the non-vacation takers to clear up the mess. Where is the unity that the Alliance have from Day One?

It is clear that our Alliance is facing disunity. Whether it is your own personal agenda, youw own personal prestige, or even your own personal gains, you all have caused disunity in this Alliance. and I'm also referring to those people not part of these conflicts whatsoever. You know what agenda, prestige or gains you what to achieve that will cause disunity. Even I have such thoughts before, and I know it is wrong.

So let's just gain back the unity we once had. Those fun debates we used to have about any proposal. Those congratulations we used to have after one of us wins a competition. Or even just the fun of bullshitting and talking crap on those off-topic threads. Let's stop being selfish; start to care for one another. Put all these nonsense fights behind us, forgive one another and move on. Every single one of us is in this mess, and let's be united as one and clear up this mess, rebuild the damaged Alliance's image and press on for a better Alliance of Independent Nations.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down