AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5 - Annual Top Level Ministerial Meetings & Defense Treaty

Go down

Day 5 - Annual Top Level Ministerial Meetings & Defense Treaty Empty Day 5 - Annual Top Level Ministerial Meetings & Defense Treaty

Post by Daniel 15th October 2010, 14:18

Day 5 - Annual Top Level Ministerial Meetings & Defense Treaty Postcard4
Today's postcard is from Providence, Arcacia.

Announcer: Madams et Monsieurs, le Président de la République Lycanth, Monsieur Marcel le Bon.

Merci. Thank you and welcome everybody to the second last day of official talks. I certainly hope you all enjoyed yesterday as much as we enjoyed showing you our beautiful capital.

On the agenda today is the possibility of top level ministerial meetings between our nations, as well as a defense treaty. First, I would like to invite Monsieur Daniel Raffaele of Arcacia to the podium to discuss a defense treaty and then I believe Monsieur Nathan Rush of Calaré will respond to this and then speak about annual ministerial meetings.

Merci.

Announcer: Madams et Monsieurs, le Président de la République d'Arcaçe, Monsieur Daniel Raffaele.

Merci, Monsieur le Bon. Let me first say how much I enjoyed yesterday. I had not yet had a chance to explore Anglet to any great extent and yesterday's tour was certainly a highlight.

On the subject of a defense treaty. As you well know, neither Arcacia nor Lycanthia have any military. Border protection id the responsibility of the Coast Guard and internal security is the domain of the police. It is with this in mind that both nations signed an accord in Providence last year that guaranteed protection of Arcacian and Lycanthian sovereignty in the event of hostility.

I would therefore like to invite Calaré to become the newest signatory to this accord, which would see Calaré protected by the armed forces of our allies.

Thank you.

Madams et Monsieurs, le Premier Ministre de la République Couronnée de Calaré, Monsieur Nathan Rush, Parlementaire.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down