AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 6 - Free Trade Agreement

Go down

Day 6 - Free Trade Agreement Empty Day 6 - Free Trade Agreement

Post by Daniel 16th October 2010, 12:17

Day 6 - Free Trade Agreement Postcard5
Today's postcard is from Kalhua Point, Calaré.

Announcer: Madams et Monsieurs, le Président de la République Lycanth, Monsieur Marcel le Bon.

Bonjour and welcome to the final day of talks. Today, I would like to first call to the podium Monsieur Daniel Raffaele of Arcacia who will open discussion on a Free Trade Agreement and also share some news with us regarding yesterday's topic.

Announcer: Madams et Monsiers, le Président de la République d'Arcaçe, Monsiur Daniel Raffaele.

Thank you, Monsieur le Bon. Before I introduce the Free Trade Agreement, I would first like to share some news regarding the Providence Accord that we discussed yesterday. Dr William Rohanna has today confirmed that Cattala will also be signing, and after a phone call from Centreburg, I can also report that Corraile will also be signing.

Today was to be a talk on a Free Trade Agreement, however this was only on the agenda if discussions on a Customs Union failed to reach an agreement. As we have reached an agreement on a Customs Union, there is no need to consider a Free Trade Agreement.

Therefore, Iwould like to turn the floor over to Mr Nathan Rush, shoudl he wish to raise any other issues or concerns.

Thank you.

Announcer: Madams et Monsieurs, le Premier Ministre de la République Couronnée de Calaré, Monsieur Nathan Rush, Parlementaire.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down