AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement

+10
Chip
K50 Dude
JJ
Edge
hiigarar
philly_boy
Spy9600
Blakeway4
2b2gbi
Thomas
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement Empty Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement

Post by Thomas 17th December 2010, 22:22

Below the 2COFR will post it's statement on the situation, and try to explain why they believe we should completely open relations with their union. Once it has been posted, then AIN members can ask questions and use the Evidence thread to debate the statement put forward by the three representatives of the 2COFR. Tomorrow members of the AIN will put forward their opinion and discussions will follow to ease fears and concerns.

Please make sure you follow the rules of this summit during these talks.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement Empty Re: Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement

Post by 2b2gbi 17th December 2010, 23:30

The Confederacy of Free Regions has decided as a group that it will leave this decision and debate up to the members of the AIN, and will no longer be participating in this summit.

We thank you for inviting us, but feel that our input will have little effect on the final outcome.

Jon - COFR Minister of Health, Safety, and Education - Speaking on behalf of the union as a whole

2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement Empty Re: Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement

Post by Blakeway4 17th December 2010, 23:32

How sad! It'll be nice to hear y'all. How you'll explain you... :scratch: :GG:
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 23:58

Don't worry, as many of them said before, I must be a lier, and soon they will bring all my evidences down. Smile
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by philly_boy 18th December 2010, 00:12

ironic, though, that they kept our old motto: freedom, COMMUNICATION, trust.
philly_boy
philly_boy
Immigrant

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 18th December 2010, 00:20

yeap. Communication ended/
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by 2b2gbi 18th December 2010, 02:04

Can I please request this thread locked, it will only lead to more attacks by people who have no business being here in the first place.
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2010, 02:06

I don't think the COFR has any business making requests...

Back to top Go down

Post by 2b2gbi 18th December 2010, 02:06

Neither does SCJU max.
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2010, 02:07

Where did the SCJU make a request?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 18th December 2010, 02:10

2b2gbi wrote:Can I please request this thread locked, it will only lead to more attacks by people who have no business being here in the first place.

Well, it would help if COFR made an official statement, or if COFR presented counter evidences to shut them all. I know you have counter evidences...come on...I must not be that right, not about everything...please don't tell me all those evidences were right...

But to avoid diplomatic conflicts, it should be locked. Yet I don't like you trying to lock and ban | lock and ban | lock and ban all the times...

I say keep it opened for this to get solved.
Keep it closed to avoid conflicts.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 18th December 2010, 02:11

In reallity COFR made a political statement by banning members of AOIN.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 18th December 2010, 02:38

hiigarar wrote:In reallity COFR made a political statement by banning members of AOIN.

Yes.
Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement What
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2010, 02:49

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement 01234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2010, 02:50

So that means hes got spies, Nate is a danger to everyone. We must stop him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 18th December 2010, 02:50

Thing is, they all thought is what someone else until they got leaked information.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 18th December 2010, 03:08

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement Ban
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 18th December 2010, 03:18

this is a mess
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by philly_boy 18th December 2010, 04:58

2b2gbi wrote:Neither does SCJU max.

Get your facts straight first, please. I was a member of the original COFR and titles such as Chancellor, First Minister, the logo of the COFR (before nate changed it), the COFR Constitution, the Singasong contest and other were proposed by me a couple of years ago Smile (If you want I can provide you with the links to the first COFR forums so you can varify this)
philly_boy
philly_boy
Immigrant

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 18th December 2010, 05:13

philly_boy wrote:Chancellor, First Minister
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you had copyright on those words that are in a language spoken by billions of people.
the logo of the COFR (before nate changed it),
http://cofr.darkbb.com/t37-cofr

you asked for credit. we gave you credit.
the COFR Constitution
We don't use it.

We aren't the COFR you were in Philly. Sorry to say it. We're changing the name very soon (we are brainstorming ideas) and finishing our constitution. I'm not hear to argue, but please, it's getting ridiculous. We've pretty much broke free of anything related to COFR.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 18th December 2010, 05:18

K50 is right about those words, but why is it the name is just being changed now? It was because of what we said I suppose. Not because you were full of ideas since the begining. You took advantage of the name anyways.

As of the titles, K50 is right, those are common words.

I thought you weren't going to take part on this summit. So said one of your ministers. Im glad you are still taking part.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 18th December 2010, 05:24

Guys, It's pretty obvious neither of us can get along with one another. So, why do we keep bringing it back up? It's time, as you all know, to leave each other alone. It's best for both of us if we do this. It's going to kill both of our unions if we keep fighting. People will begin to not join us because of the drama. You all know I'm right, so why do we keep arguing? As it's obvious we can't live together peacefully and certain people keep trying to relive the past, we should just leave each other alone. You all know it's time to end this. So let's just do it. This will be final post on the AIN, until this can be worked out civilly, and loose our hatred for one another, which we have failed to do.

Your Actual Friend,
Chip

COFR Member
Minister of Economic and Trade
Chip
Chip
Citizen

http://www.usnw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 18th December 2010, 05:30

Spy9600 wrote:I thought you weren't going to take part on this summit. So said one of your ministers. Im glad you are still taking part.
I'm not taking part in it. However, I'm not going to let someone say we are stealing a language. Thats just ridiculous.

And the name change is taking place by request by Hiigarar, here is his post. This post got off-topic quite quickly, however, including one harsh attack on a member.

Although Chip is right, the COFR will not be taking part in an AIN summit. Smile
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 18th December 2010, 05:35

Chip's post has been the best posted in this summit.

I could not agree more, although I am not the one to say this at this point. I have messed up too many people by trying to help, and create peace, and end arguments. I guess I'm just not good at it. Regardless of what anyone says, that was my motive the whole time......I hated to see AIN split in October, and I was too determined to get them back together. In trying, I have made the situation worse, and have practically put this issue beyond any form of negotiations.

For what little it's worth, I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone I've wronged in whatever fashion. I know it may sound minor, but if you have talked to me tonight, you know how devastated I was by my own actions.

Thanks for the good times guys, they outweighed the bad.

I'll see you all around.

DC

Last edited by DC on 18th December 2010, 05:56; edited 2 times in total
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 18th December 2010, 05:37

The name is changing because of us. Hiigarar is AIN, he knows what is happening, and he had to fight with you back on those posts.

I hate fighting directly to people on Off-Topic. We shouldn't be fighting, you are right Chip.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next