AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement

+10
Chip
K50 Dude
JJ
Edge
hiigarar
philly_boy
Spy9600
Blakeway4
2b2gbi
Thomas
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement

Post by Chip 18th December 2010, 05:47

I know I said I wasn't posting again... but I feel I have to.

I can't speak for anyone else but myself, so I won't. DC, you've been my friend for an extremely long time, and it hurts me to see you like this. I understand your motives, better than anyone else I believe, mainly because that has been my motive as well. I feel like this is all the most ridiculous thing that could have happened. It was careless of the select few members of COFR that vandalized the wiki, it was careless of a select few members of AIN to vandalize our wiki, it was careless of SCJU to get involved in a conflict that they were not involved in, and frankly didn't care about until YourFriend got involved. DC, I, for one, respect you for telling the truth, I don't care what anyone else says. And Spy, I respect you for being so level headed through all of this. Please guys, let's just get over ourselves and be friends again.....

Chip
Chip
Chip
Citizen

http://www.usnw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Confederacy of Free Regions Statement

Post by woodb3kmaster 18th December 2010, 06:05

Chip wrote:...it was careless of a select few members of AIN to vandalize our wiki...
Actually, we have evidence proving that Bruce vandalized your wiki, which can be made public if requested. [EDIT: Done.] It was, however, careless of those same select few members of your union to lie to the rest of you about who did it.

Last edited by woodb3kmaster on 18th December 2010, 06:40; edited 1 time in total
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 18th December 2010, 06:10

As of now, even if it isn't the intention of most of the current COFR members, COFR represents for most of us at AIN the split. The Immaturity. The Lies. "The Coup". I know the COFR as it is today is changing - thanks a lot also to our requests and fights - but it is changing. But its creation/refoundation was sustained by a lie. Lie that costed a lot to AIN (for that I say most of the Confederates should be here). The same lies that originated COFR before new members like you (Chip) are the ones making us to fight today. Those who realize that are coming to AIN or demanding changes at COFR. I bet if this second COFR was all original and innocent AIN would be acting like that. Thats why SCJU is...lets say interested/surprised. With COFR's attitudes of course. Sorry I know how that will sound.

Maybe, in the future, A COFR with another name, constitution and government can manage to make peace and alliances with AIN.
I wish you luck on the elections, because I know a lot is going to change if guys like you be elected. I even dare to say that all the myths about COFR and its intentions could easily be forgotten if you managed to build up a new government and justice system, to disconect it from their founders just to break up the theories, you know...

This is just the second time I get involved in any fights during almost a year. I know my stuff, I wouldn't be saying this without strong reasons. But I recognize what you say about fights. I absolutely want to end all this. And we will.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 18th December 2010, 06:13

Again. Spy, you are one of the most level headed people to be involved in this conflict.. I respect you greatly.
Chip
Chip
Citizen

http://www.usnw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 18th December 2010, 08:35

Of course that he has spies, we need to find them a ban them.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th December 2010, 10:06

The 2COFR was invited to this summit conference to make their point of view heard, and try to stand up against the accusations facing them. Since they are no longer participating in the summit conference, it will be interpreted in the official summary that they find themselves guilty of all the accusations put forward.

I will now be updating the rules, so that NO 2COFR members can post here anymore. You broke the rules by allowing people outside of the three representatives to post, and you have also decided to leave the summit and ban several members of not just the AIN, but people who just want to see unions respected and their former unions, the actual COFR and the AIN, kept safe.

The Second Confederacy of Free Regions has now been removed from the Cattala Summit Conference, and will not be re-invited.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 18th December 2010, 10:11

Support your decision!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 18th December 2010, 10:20

Oh well. A kiddie group's gotta get what a kidde group deserves Wink
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 18th December 2010, 19:23

I doubt this would be better, I think the COFR member (excluding Nate and his gang) could post here to show how things going on there.
But this just my opinion though.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2