AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill

+5
Blakeway4
JJ
Daniel
MiguelLeal
Neil
9 posters

Go down

Should this proposal be aproved?

VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Vote_lcap100%VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 10 ]
VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Vote_lcap0%VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Vote_lcap0%VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Empty VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill

Post by Neil 20th December 2010, 14:15

This bill contains two main elements of reorganisation. Re-assignment of cabinet positions and the provision of a new governmental officer - Commissioner.

Firstly, the bill proposes the following to become AIN ministries from the next elections (Scheduled for February 2011). Along with the Governmental Officers associated with the Ministry. Appointed Positions are denoted with an *.

Executive Department
President
Vice-President
Electoral Commissioner* (Temporary position re-appointed a month before and up to a week after elections)

[Autonomous] Ministry for Justice and Constitutional Affairs (MJCA) - Replaces Department Of Justice
Chief Justice (Elected separately from the other positions)
Constitutional Commissioner*

Ministry for Foreign Affairs (MFA)
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Admissions Commissioner*

Ministry for Parliamentary Services (MPS) - Replaces DOPS
Minister of Parliamentary Services

Ministry for Citizens’ Affairs (MCA) - Replaces Department of Education, Safety and Health
Minister of Citizens' Affairs

Ministry for Culture, Arts and Sport (MCAS) - Replaces Alliance Games Federation
Minister of Culture, Arts and Sport
AGF Commissioner*

Ministry for Innovation, Trade and Investment (MITI) - Replaces Department of Economy & Trades
Minister of Innovation, Trade and Investment

Ministry for Transport and Infrastructure (MTI)
Minister of Transport and Infrastructure

AIN Statistics Institute will be incorporated, as a sub-department, into Ministry for Innovation, Trade and Investment.
Alliance Games Federation will be incorporated, as a sub-department, into Ministry for Culture, Arts and Sport.

The second part of this bill pro-vises for is the new Office of Commissioner, these are formally appointed by the President or Vice-President after each election on advice from the Minister in charge of the department a Commissioner works under. The exception is the Electoral Commissioner who is a member state not running for a government position, appointed to oversee elections. Whilst Ministers are not permitted to hold two ministerial offices, they may hold as many commissionerships as they are appointed to. All current forum managers will be officially given a commissioner title on this bill passing, as well as the other positions being appointed by the President after the passing of the bill.

Last edited by Neil on 20th December 2010, 15:04; edited 1 time in total
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Empty Re: VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill

Post by MiguelLeal 20th December 2010, 14:22

I agree with you!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill Empty Re: VOTING | Government Re-Organisation Bill

Post by Daniel 20th December 2010, 14:38

I agree with some points, but not others.

I do not agree with the replacement of "Executive Department" with "Office of the President and Vice President."

I do agree with the appointment of an Electoral Commissioner.

I do not agree with renaming the Alliance Games Federation.

I do agree with everything else.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 20th December 2010, 14:44

i like the new naming system!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 20th December 2010, 15:03

Daniel wrote:I agree with some points, but not others.

I do not agree with the replacement of "Executive Department" with "Office of the President and Vice President."

I do agree with the appointment of an Electoral Commissioner.

I do not agree with renaming the Alliance Games Federation.

I do agree with everything else.

I can change the Executive Department back, because in hindsight this will require extensive editing of the constitution.

The Electoral Commissioner is there to check up and help out whoever is running the elections, whether it be you or Thomas. My intention is for votes to be sent to both the election organiser and the electoral commissioner, so in the event of someone saying the election was unfair both sets of results (which will match) can be presented to them.

The Alliance Games Federation still exists as an organ, with a Head of the AGF - now renamed AGF Commissioner - it is just under the umbrella of the Ministry of Culture, Arts and Sport instead of dividing the AGF and MCAS into two separate ministries.
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 20th December 2010, 15:27

Oh, well in that case, I agree totally.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 31st December 2010, 22:32

we should get this voted on so we can start electoral campaigns with the new titles!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 1st January 2011, 09:54

Ok, I will open the voting pool and VOTED.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 1st January 2011, 15:22

voted
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 1st January 2011, 18:45

totally agreed
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 2nd January 2011, 01:23

Voted.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 2nd January 2011, 18:02

Two more votes needed.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th January 2011, 14:23

Still two votes needed. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 4th January 2011, 15:35

Voted.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 4th January 2011, 19:29

One more vote please!!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 4th January 2011, 19:56

Voted.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th January 2011, 19:58

Passed.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 5th January 2011, 16:49

I officialy declare this mention passed.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down