AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Afiante

+3
Kevin
Blakeway4
SmartbyLaw
7 posters

Go down

Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Afiante Empty Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Afiante

Post by SmartbyLaw 22nd December 2010, 00:26

APPLICATION REMOVED TO BE IMPROVED AND UPDATED!

Last edited by SmartbyLaw on 26th December 2010, 22:09; edited 1 time in total
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Afiante Empty Re: Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Afiante

Post by Blakeway4 22nd December 2010, 14:28

Welcome Back Smart-by-Law! Laugh

Glad to see ya here

First of all,
I'd say leaving the US Coast of Maine. Maine isn't very populated and you have a big city of what I see, about 4 millions of inhabitants minimum. Thus, I think your nation should be something like a city-state. Smile

Secondly,
5 millions of inhabitants in 5 years? WOW, plus, it was US' lands, so why wouldn't it get money to the Govnt?
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Afiante Empty Re: Declined: Associate Membership | Kingdom of Afiante

Post by Kevin 22nd December 2010, 14:31

Hey - Centreburg has 3 million and its next to Nova Scotia, one of the most undeveloped areas in North America
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 22nd December 2010, 14:55

First, welcome back!
I like the current better than previous application. 👍
Could you tell me how big is the area of the kingdom? I would see how it fit with the number of inhabitants.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 22nd December 2010, 17:40

Replies:

Julien:
The US didnt get the money back because many of the CEO's and company taxes on the island so the island governmen kept it. They also didnt get money because of the recession and because so much money was being put into buiding up the colonies.
Dryan:
The map is 40km by 40km (1600km sqaured) but the islands don't completely take the whole space up.

SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd December 2010, 17:53

umm... I like your app (better then the last one), but I like the flag that is in your avatar, the one you have in your apps is kinda unrealistic
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 22nd December 2010, 18:06

I noticed you're from Ohio, me too! Went to Ohio State! Go BUCKS!
BTW, nice app.
and I agree with Forthwall, I like your avatar flag much more than the one in your app

ALSO? where do the people live? where do they shop? What do they do for fun? We've seen where they work, now lets see where they play!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 17th January 2011, 22:02

DECLINED
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down