AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3 - Organization

4 posters

Go down

Day 3 - Organization Empty Day 3 - Organization

Post by Matt 12th February 2009, 19:34

Day 3 - Organization Organize

How do you want the flag and badge ? What will be the union's currency ? How about a Union Television, Newspaper, etc ? Any ideas for something innovative ?
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Day 3 - Organization Empty Re: Day 3 - Organization

Post by Peter 12th February 2009, 20:11

Flag and badge: I like the flag the way it is, but maybe something other than a wreath or star or globe? The dove is nice, but maybe something else...

Currency: Petrova would like to keep its currency as the king would be infuriated if the currency is changed. But maybe union members can have two currencys. How about the dove as the name?

Yes, we need to have a newspaper, television and website LOL. What should we call it? We should have a forum section for that(AIN TV, AIN Newspaper(not actual names, just example)). As for the newspaper, I could try and make a template.

Also, by organization, I meant the actual organization of the forums itself. We need to add more stuff into the forums as well as make it more professional. No offense, but AIN forums looks more like Simsports than AU or SCJU. But I think that if we let this site grow, it will be great!

And we need to talk about headquarters. Maybe one hq in each AIN country and when we get to the government day we can talk about who is the leader. If we are going to do presidents, vice presidents and such, we can have the president's country as the main hq for the union. If were doing councils as the main leaders, then each council members countries will be the main hqs. Laugh

Next thing is people with photoshop. As this new union emerges, we need an army of logos and ads and such. Logos for the television, newspaper and ads for simtrop, SC4Devotion etc. And were also going to need people with PS. I have PS and so far, I know that Nate and Aranho does. Does anyone else?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 12th February 2009, 20:20

Ok. You can keep your currency.
As about the forums, the others think we should keep this one Cheeky/Razz
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 12th February 2009, 20:36

Petrovar Ambassador wrote:But I think that if we let this site grow, it will be great!

Sorry for the misunderstanding Matt, but I didnt say I dont like this forum. I actually like this better than the others Cheeky/Razz What I meant by saying that this forum looked like simsports that we need to make this more professional like by adding forums/threads regarding peace keeping, government etc. But other than, this forum is looking great!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 12th February 2009, 21:53

I agree that we need a TV station.. But as for a newspaper.. Just think about it, its printed out on paper, so i have to deliver this paper world wide.. That's not really possible to do.. So i no to the paper.. Now if we went with AIN News website template that someone could post, then i think thats a great idea. like an online newspaper. For our flag.. I really like it, but the color idk just doesnt seem right to me. The fact is green is different to me. But if we have to keep the green thats perfectly fine.. We also need to decide on Union Colors. We should use the blue like here on the site and any ideas for the other color? Maybe stay with Green, but darken it.. I made the same logo with it darken. And it looks nice to me.

Currency: I think we need to have our countries remain with its own currency.. In URE we use the US Dollar..

For the Union government. I think each country should have a HQ. LOL reason being, URE kinda already build their AIN HQ. And the big HQ for all the countries should be in the Tongolia.. Where Matt is from.. Its only right, he created the union, he deserves the overall headquarters..

Photoshop: And like Petrovar Ambassador said i do have photoshop. If any ad's need made or anything at all please contact asap. And ill get it finished it right away.. I love working with photoshop

Oh and for the site.. Is it possible to have an exchange? like were we can upload lots ex. for the union?
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th February 2009, 00:23

I think the flag and badge are fine - I like the wreath and dove okay, but I'm open to the other ideas too.
We prefer to keep the Ainkien Dollar as our currency.
I think a union television network is good, but newspapers are so 20th century - we need a web-based media outlet.
What about a cultural festival? Not sure how we'd do that, but just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th February 2009, 00:50

News
I agree no news paper its unrealistic due to the global scale of the AIN but I like the idea of a TV Im not sure how we would do it but I think its a doable idea. Adding onto it if anyone is good with the BAT or making custom lots maybe someone can make a 'AIN TV station' that we can use in our cities.

As for a website what about using like google sites I tried making one for Perthshire a few months ago but it flopped before I really got started on it just not enough time.

Flag and Badge
I like the flag and badge has a peace keeping mission sort of surrounding to it and I think we can latter expand on that as sort of our world purpose creating and keeping peace in the world.

Currency
Again agreeing with everyone else lets keep our own currency

Union Government
Ok this was my big thought going into the summit

Who should have an HQ
Matt- his idea its his thing he should have the big building
I think then all of us will have larger embassy like buildings for AIN countries
Then the president of the AIN depending on if we do it like that, there term in office or how ever we organize the union should be given a 'white house' like complex where they run the AIN from a mansion of there choosing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 13th February 2009, 13:49

Flag & Badge
I'm fine with the flag, but if any of you wish to modify it, go ahead.

Currency
Raffore Islands will not adopt any currencies from other countries/unions as we want to develop our currency, the raffi. The raffi is now the strongest currency in the whole world.

Television, Newspaper, etc.
Regarding about television, should we create our own television network, I think we could have a headquarters on Raffore Islands' E!City, the entertainment capital of Raffore Islands. Raffore Islands' is also dubbed as Asia's Hollywood, so we can help develop this TV network (AIN TV or something).

Photoshop
Let me clarify something: I don't have Photoshop cuz it's too expensive. I use GIMP and PowerPoint mostly, with a hint of Paint.

Last edited by Aranho on 13th February 2009, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 13th February 2009, 17:29

how is the raffi the strongest currency in the world? Cheeky/Razz jw how you figured that LOL, but either great to hear that
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 13th February 2009, 17:35

I advice you to avoid things like this here because we don't want tension between our members. You can simply say you want to keep your currency.
Just try to be modest.
I hope you don't get this badly Wink
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 13th February 2009, 17:40

Okay then. I've strike it out to avoid conflict.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 13th February 2009, 17:45

Ok. I can see the TV and others happening in the future.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 14th February 2009, 15:00

i will try and do a newspaper template on google pages. but we need a site that everyone can go into and edit. i'll check if we can do that with google.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down