AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO)

+11
Evillions
Liberater444
emperordaniel
hiigarar
emgmod
Thomas
Blakeway4
Jo
Daniel
Spy9600
MiguelLeal
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

That the aforementioned Proposal JUL 11/22 - 1: a bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be called ACPA and related purposes be agreed to;

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO)

Post by hiigarar 23rd June 2011, 22:11

Again, you don't invent a wheel Cheeky/Razz This idea is the same in most all of the uions.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO)

Post by Liberater444 23rd June 2011, 22:30

I think this would be awesome! I'll be following the approval process
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 23rd June 2011, 22:40

I approve this idea!
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel 23rd June 2011, 23:56

Ok, and sorry for my outburst back there, should've cooled down before posting... sorry about that Sad
emperordaniel
emperordaniel
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 24th June 2011, 04:40

Such outbursts in future will see your ability to view our parliament as an observer removed. This proposal has been in the drafting stage since the alliance elections.

But as Neil has said most unions have an organisation such as this.

Jo
Minister for Parliamentary Services
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 24th June 2011, 06:54

Blakeway4 wrote:Why is the criminal level, pollution level, education level and health precautions needed for a site?

So that the site can be visitable at least? Cheeky/Razz
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 24th June 2011, 09:00

Blakeway:
Why is the criminal level, pollution level, education level and health precautions needed for a site?

Because we should/need to know if any heritage site/place is under risk and also because of tourism. Tourists should have health facilities where to go if they have any problem. The education level will give us an idea of how local peoplle see the heritage site and if they are ready to explain to tourist the site facts and history, for example, very important, the knowledge and the use of English.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 24th June 2011, 10:55

I don't see the link between these points and the cultural and environmental factors which would lead to a place being listed. And further more not all countries I think would be willing to divulge all the necessary information
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 24th June 2011, 11:22

Well not all locations in the world need english to be know. And well many information like that is well strainge for a heritage site. The main goal is not to have tourists, but to protect the site as historical or cultural location. And well Education levels, don't change the fact that location is a heritage site. If a Natural Landmark is located in a poor zone, does not change that it needs to be protected.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 24th June 2011, 12:02

Ok, but we need to know about the location and surroundings?
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel 24th June 2011, 12:36

Just out of curiosity, what does AINESCO stand for?

UNESCO stands for United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization, so AINESCO = Alliance of Independent Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization?
emperordaniel
emperordaniel
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 27th June 2011, 16:05

Daniel is right, if we just want to classify the best sites it is not to call it AINESCO.

My suggestions:

-AIN Heritage; > My favourite;
-AINUP (Alliance of Independent Nations Unique Places) or UPAIN;
-UCP (Union classified places) or AINCP.

MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 27th June 2011, 16:23

if its Just places by all means call it something else but the education comes into it from learning about the places the history, why they're important, Historically important.

My suggestion Miguel would be to actually not worry about the name and how bout you flesh out the purpose of it! this is your proposal Miguel, how bout you explain it more and not have everyone else do the work for you.

By having it under a broader unbrella name such as AINESCO - Alliance of Independent Nations Education Sustainable Cultural Organisation Perhaps, it allows other things or fields to be added to it later with out the need to have to pass legislation or the Alliance being clogged up with silly nonsense one issue organisations.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 27th June 2011, 17:10

I am currently improving the proposal. Can some photoshop experienced make a nice logo, please?
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 1st July 2011, 10:10

I think we can start to vote for this proposal. I have worked in the proposal and the only thing that is missing is the logo. JJ I would like to hear your opinion.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 3rd July 2011, 04:52

hiigarar wrote:Well not all locations in the world need english to be know. And well many information like that is well strainge for a heritage site. The main goal is not to have tourists, but to protect the site as historical or cultural location. And well Education levels, don't change the fact that location is a heritage site. If a Natural Landmark is located in a poor zone, does not change that it needs to be protected.

Totally agree with Constantine.

The "obligatory" need to know english is just... you know... kinda... insultant?

I don't like the name AINESCO... it sounds very copied and Cons is again right Emperordaniel... You copied from UNESCO so don't say Miguel copied from you...

Miguel: Maybe you can try to contact JJ by Spy? If he's not answering on the pms or here aswell... then you should contact Jo for what is needed to do.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 5th July 2011, 10:24

Can we get this voted?
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 8th July 2011, 13:09

I will get in Contact with JJ asap an put this to vote sometime over the weekend Miguel
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 8th July 2011, 14:26

I am here... and I like Miguel's proposal, as it is mine.... LOL!I would like AINESCO to not only show Cultural and Interesting areas of our nations, but also RL culture and arts. Post pics (that we feel comfortable, sharing) of our daily life. Like Dryan showing the pics of him sitting on the train going to school... I found that fascinating, or like when Spy went on vacation, and he posted random pics of Brazil. Talk about the music you're currently listening to. Talk about School, Teach us something in your native language! The Possibilities are endless.....

**600th POST**

Last edited by JJ on 8th July 2011, 14:35; edited 2 times in total
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 8th July 2011, 14:30

"And he posted random pics of Brazil" Cheeky/Razz LOL
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 8th July 2011, 14:50

That's nice JJ, yeah! Showing things of our RL that has common with our Simcity countries! I like the idea.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 9th July 2011, 20:44

Didnt know this existed until today :O I will surely use this if it is passed.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 12th July 2011, 10:13

Calaré votes Affirmative.

Her Excellency Ms Jane Dawson
Calaréann Ambassador to the AIN
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 12th July 2011, 10:23

We are glad to vote YES.

Ministro da Cultura e Educação de Fairview,
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 12th July 2011, 14:35

We are affirmative to this project but we don't like the name.

Government of Syldavia
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next