AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXPO 2011 | General Information

+6
Huston
MiguelLeal
Forsma
hiigarar
Thomas
Spy9600
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EXPO 2011 | General Information - Page 2 Empty Re: EXPO 2011 | General Information

Post by Huston 11th July 2011, 12:26

:shock: Is it too late to ask for this building for Llithustania's Pavillion? Sorry if its so late. Thanks

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26447-tx-edificio-aqp-darknite-only/

And good luck on your Visa. Hope all is fine after. Smile
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

EXPO 2011 | General Information - Page 2 Empty Re: EXPO 2011 | General Information

Post by Thomas 11th July 2011, 19:18

Phew. Now I have time to finish off my Expo pavilion plans. Good luck at the consulate! Smile

Also, can I remind everyone that the schedule for this is very flexible - if we need to go into August then we will, because we don't have a strict calendar anymore.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 16th July 2011, 01:48

::UPDATE ON THE OPENING CEREMONY::
Real-life notes

Sorry guys, but as if it weren't enough having to delay it on 3 days due to my travelling (which was successful), I went sick. The banners are made, everything is almost ready or ready to go. But I want to follow it as I post new entries, like in real time. So I'm planning to release it this Sunday/Monday/Thursday.

However, at the same time the delays are bad, they are good for those without time. I want to remind you that you can still send your companie's logos in the sponsors area. The booths already present on the city shall be presented before the opening ceremony. ( A checklist will be made, I am only 'opening' the expo after everyone chose their booths, with a tolerance of 2-3 days).

If you aren't done with your starting content yet, this is your chance to take part. Most likely your last chance before the thing starts. There will be a surprise and the city will rank and prize the best booths. The wining booth will have its own day and a special participation on the closing ceremony (AF is not running for this.)

See you soon.

-Spy.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th July 2011, 17:34

Spy9600 wrote:
::UPDATE ON THE OPENING CEREMONY::
Real-life notes
Sorry guys, but as if it weren't enough having to delay it on 3 days due to my travelling (which was successful), I went sick. The banners are made, everything is almost ready or ready to go. But I want to follow it as I post new entries, like in real time. So I'm planning to release it this Sunday/Monday/Thursday.

However, at the same time the delays are bad, they are good for those without time. I want to remind you that you can still send your companie's logos in the sponsors area. The booths already present on the city shall be presented before the opening ceremony. ( A checklist will be made, I am only 'opening' the expo after everyone chose their booths, with a tolerance of 2-3 days).

If you aren't done with your starting content yet, this is your chance to take part. Most likely your last chance before the thing starts. There will be a surprise and the city will rank and prize the best booths. The wining booth will have its own day and a special participation on the closing ceremony (AF is not running for this.)
See you soon.
-Spy.
EXPO 2011 | General Information - Page 2 Opening%20Ceremony%2C%20Liberators%20City%202011
Any problem if we move the Expo to August 1st, and make it happen in the 17 days before the host city of the AIN Summer Games Host City is announced? The Exchange Student burocracy is taking a lot more of my time than I could ever expect, however, all this is happening now because August (the month of my travelling) must be a sit&wait period, when everything will already be fixed and ready to go. That means I will have enough time. Also, this August will be the last month before my 1-3 months absence from AIN, since I'll be too busy getting adapted to the yanks. That way this expo would work for me as a farewell gift too...

If thats too late, I can start it earlier on July 25th with a simpler, but interesting ceremony...

What do you say?
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 17th July 2011, 18:15

It's all god with me. I just won't be there in the middle of August (leaving North America the 6th). Laugh Hope you'll get your visa! Hope all will go well with the yanks LOL
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 29th July 2011, 09:36

It's ok for me. as I should back active in this August. Laugh
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 29th July 2011, 14:23

New Schedule:
August 04 - Opening Ceremony
August 05-11 Expo
August 12 - Closing Ceremony

=====================================
The recently accepted nations (June-July-August 2011) need to fill this in:
Official Name:
Population:
Link to Map:
National Flag:
National Symbol:
3 lines short observation about the nation:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Im not at home. Again, I'm in another state, to go home August the 1st.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2