AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray

+9
Huston
Kevin
ForthWall
Neil
Spy9600
SmartbyLaw
will
Blakeway4
cormiermax
13 posters

Go down

Should Venray's application be approved?

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Vote_lcap92%Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Vote_rcap 92% 
[ 12 ]
Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Vote_lcap8%Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Vote_lcap0%Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Empty Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray

Post by cormiermax 27th September 2011, 22:58

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray G2875Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray 90pxvenraystemma

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Venraymap

National FactFile

Nation Name (Longest Official Form):The Commonwealth of Venray
Nation Name (Native Form): Venray
National Anthem: Blue Ensign Forever
National Motto: United we shall stand

Capital: Victoria
Government: Federal Parliamentary Democracy
Constitutional Monarchy
Head(s) of State: HM Queen Elizabeth II
Offical Language(s): English, French
Population:28,760,547
Area:TBA
Climate:N/A
GDP ($ - Per Capita): Total $1.005 trillion
HDI: 0.969
Drives on the: Left
Internet TLD: .com.vry
Telephone Code: ++671

History: Venray was first discovered by Dutch explorers in 1608, and was later named Venray after the home city of one of the explorers. The British colonized Venray in the late 17th century. In 1875 the Commonwealth of Venray was established, and Venray became an independent state. In 1984 the Venray act was signed by her majesty Queen Elizabeth II, giving Venray full constitutional freedom, and making it fully sovereign.

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Parl1

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Csav1

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Navy2

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Falkirkairport

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Royalgardens

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Runaboutcreek

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Falkirk

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Oc3

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Portlander

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray 72460244

I hope you feel my application fits within the standards of the Alliance of Independent nations, and support the entry of the Commonwealth of Venray into the Alliance, bridging the gap between the two greatest unions on earth.

cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Empty Re: Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray

Post by Blakeway4 27th September 2011, 23:01

NO NO NO NO NO! What is that naval fleet? Try to surpass ol' good Syldavia huh? Cheeky/Razz

OMG YOU'RE BACK!!! Laugh Absolutely YES.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray Empty Re: Approved: Member State | Commonwealth of Venray

Post by will 27th September 2011, 23:05

I like everything about it except I think you might hit issues with your location, kinda like I did. Maybe East of New Zealand, West of South Pacific Ocean (the label that is Cheeky/Razz) I'm up around French Polynesia, and then Jo and Daniel R are around Sydney on the Mainland. I don't care much about other folks around me as long as I don't end up with 10 countries right along my shores. Thumbs up from me Smile

Map Link... btw, West of AUS is Tongolia, and it ain't small Cheeky/Razz
https://2img.net/h/i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae359/arcacia/AINMapBlank.png

Last edited by will on 27th September 2011, 23:10; edited 1 time in total
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 27th September 2011, 23:09

I would vote YES... but i got demoted from Associate Member even though I went on leave!
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 27th September 2011, 23:19

better map version, all png and pixelized Wink so no paint stupidities.

http://ain.wikinet.org/w/images/ain/uploads/3/31/Ain_world_map_september_2011.png
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by will 27th September 2011, 23:59

Still missing Tongolia Cheeky/Razz
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 28th September 2011, 00:09

YES.
Y E S.

Y E S

What was that???
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 28th September 2011, 01:21

COLOR CODING:

Green means you have completed this to a good standard and no improvements are required to progress
Orange means you have completed this to a reasonable standard but this will need to be improved on if you become an associate member. (in other words, this must turn green before applying for member state)
Red means this has been completed to a poor standard and will need to be improved before your application can progress
Bolded black means that this has not been included in your application and therefore you will need to provide evidence before your application can progress. In the secondary list, you will only have to provide evidence if you have not provided four other greens/oranges.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - All must be green

A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
A type of government that again matches your CJ style

A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation

The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

SUPPLEMENTARY REQUIREMENTS - At least 4 must be green

A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

COMMENTS:

I would sincerely say this the most exemplar application that we have ever had on the AIN, it literally could check all our boxes (only one hasn't been as no evidence has been provided).
Max, I know you will be an active member of the union who can contribute a great deal and your previous membership here leaves you in good standing with the current membership.

My only real point of improvement would be for you to ensure your location is to the satisfaction of your neighbouring AIN nations.
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 28th September 2011, 01:47

YES Laugh
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by will 28th September 2011, 01:53

^ See above Cheeky/Razz Smile
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 28th September 2011, 04:15

Well...

YES Laugh
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston 28th September 2011, 05:39

Big Ol' Y E S Laugh
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 28th September 2011, 07:28

Biggest YES I've ever given.. Calarè would surely welcome Venray into the Tasman Association and will send the Calarèann foreign Minister at the most convient time to sign a diplomatic communiqué
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 28th September 2011, 07:40

4 votes are required
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 28th September 2011, 15:30

Like Spy said:

Yes

Yes

Yes

One of the best pics I have seen in the last couple of months!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 28th September 2011, 17:50

Why are you even asking?
Yes all the way!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 28th September 2011, 21:31

I don't know how, but I suppose you are now a member then Max, got lucky.

The Commonwealth of Venray is now a MEMBER STATE OF THE AIN

Congratulations and welcome to the AIN!

Your City Journal forum will appear shortly HERE. If you do not have the necessary privileges to moderate your CJ forum, please contact me.

Smile

Last edited by Neil on 28th September 2011, 22:36; edited 1 time in total
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 28th September 2011, 21:49

Jo wrote:Calarè would surely welcome Venray into the Tasman Association

hmm, may I ask what exactly is the Tasman Association? Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 29th September 2011, 00:02

Wow awesome! Thanks guys!
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 29th September 2011, 01:26

Tasman association or Tasman group is the regional body for Oceania.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 29th September 2011, 01:40

YAY!!! MAX IS BACK!!!
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down