AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas

+6
Blakeway4
cormiermax
ForthWall
will
Thomas
Edge
10 posters

Go down

Should Exaletas application be approved?

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Vote_lcap82%Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 9 ]
Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Vote_lcap18%Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Vote_lcap0%Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Empty Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas

Post by Edge 1st October 2011, 22:52

Application for the Representative Democracy of Exaletas to join the Alliance of Independent Nations

National Flag:
Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Newflag

National Coat of Arms:
I will have one soon, I promise

(Small island off the northwest coast of Africa; northeast of Veratlantia)

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Dwodwowd

National FactFile:

Nation Name (Longest Official Form): Representative Democracy of the Exaletas Islands
Nation Name (Native Form): Exaletas
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VkPRU6C-JQ
National Motto: Unity, Peace, and Perseverance for Ourselves and our Posterity

Capital: Koletas
Government: Representative Democracy
Head(s) of State: Elias Koletas
Offical Language(s): Exaletan, English, Greek
Population: 310,000
Area: 7,763 sq miles
Climate: Dry climate (west side), Mediterranean (east side)
GDP ($ - Per Capita): 31,600 credits (Same as US dollar)
HDI: .835
Drives on the: Right
Internet TLD: .rdx
Telephone Code: 34

History:
The Representative Democracy of Exaletas was officially formed on October 1st, 2011. The that inhabit this small island nation are directly related to the people of Roumeli Island (now a dependency of Cattala).

This nation is full of people who have been through lots of government uprising. The nation was originally founded as Roanoke Island in October 2009. The nation joined the Alliance of Independent Nations until one year later in October 2010 when it was heavily pressured to join the Second Confederacy of Free Regions. On December 17, 2011, the people of the nation revolted, and once again, the nation joined the Alliance of Independent Nations as the Parliamentary Republic of Roumeli. But then on May 8th, 2011, the government of Roumeli failed again. The country was annexed by the Holy Kingdom of Cattala.

And now we come to the present day. The people of this nation are thirsty for a stable nation their posterity can enjoy. The last 2years have cause much grief, and many lives lost. The people of this nation are looking to restore the same peace and unity that they had when they first joined the Alliance in 2009. Many great things came out of 2009, including Roanoke Island bidding for the Winter 2009 Simplympics, the Summer 2010 Simlympics, and joining the Alliance of Independent Nations. The people of this young nation are working vigorously to return to the state of glory their nation was in late 2009 and early 2010.

Nolstagia/Timeline of my Sim City 4 activity:

Winter 2009 Simlympics:

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Logoforreal

West Federal City (December 22, 2009):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas FederalCity-Jul271191261455833

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas FederalCity-Jan271191261456465

Port Roanoke (January 24, 2010):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas PortRoanoke-Aug25141264347527

Port Hope 2010 Summer Simlympic Bid:

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Presentation1xt

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Porthopemar164112698968

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Porthopemar641126989679

Downtown Roanoke (May 23, 2010):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Roanokemar2618127464705

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Roanokemay2218127464720

Port Hope (June 16, 2010):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Porthopedec130612767222

Port Hope's Euro District (June 25, 2010):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Porthopeapr242912774885

Newport News EL Rail Transit (September 26, 2010):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Newportnewsoct143912854

Newport News GLR Transit October 3, 2010:

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Newportnewsfeb244212855

A Simpler Way of Life (December 9, 2010):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Greece_panorama

Thermopylae (December 19, 2010):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Thermopylae_fog

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Thermopylae_church

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Thermopylae-jun

The Redeux (September 29, 2010):

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Newteaser

I thank you so very much for staying with me this whole time! I have applied to AIN a total of 4 times (and had a total of 4 usernames Cheeky/Razz ), this being my 5th application. I am so glad to be home after 2 years of uncertainty. Smile Let this 3rd year lead to the prosperity of this nation, so it can reach it's full potential! =D

Thanks,

DCMetro34/Metro/DC/Edge Cheeky/Razz
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Empty Re: Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas

Post by Thomas 1st October 2011, 23:10

COLOR CODING:

Green means you have completed this to a good standard and no improvements are required to progress
Orange means you have completed this to a reasonable standard but this will need to be improved on if you become an associate member. (in other words, this must turn green before applying for member state)
Red means this has been completed to a poor standard and will need to be improved before your application can progress
Bolded black means that this has not been included in your application and therefore you will need to provide evidence before your application can progress. In the secondary list, you will only have to provide evidence if you have not provided four other greens/oranges.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - All must be green

A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
A type of government that again matches your CJ style

A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation

The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

SUPPLEMENTARY REQUIREMENTS - At least 4 must be green

A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

COMMENTS:

It's great to see you back and it's clear that this nation will be a great asset to not only the AIN as a union, but also as a community. Having worked with you in the past I know that having you back will bring great strength to the union and your knowledge of simcity will be most invaluable. Your application is excellent and even though you do not have a coat of arms yet, I think this is worthy of going straight to vote.

My points of improvement would be for you to get a coat of arms made, and continue developing the nation - socially, historically and culturally. All of which can be achieved with time. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas Empty Re: Approved: Member State | The Representative Democracy of Exaletas

Post by will 1st October 2011, 23:13

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......oooooo......ooooooooo....oooooo Puurrrrty Smile

Its good with me.
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 1st October 2011, 23:59

YES!
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 2nd October 2011, 00:06

Aye!
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 2nd October 2011, 00:12

That's a small population Cheeky/Razz GLAD YOU'RE BACK! YESSSSSS
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 2nd October 2011, 09:04

Of course man! Welcome back Edge! At first I saw your nick I thought to myself "I don't know who is this newbie" but then when I looked at the end for your signature amd to Roanoke Island "Ups, this is DCMetro, cool!"

I very glad to see you back! Wink
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston 2nd October 2011, 09:12

Yes Yes YES!! and Welcome Back! Cheeky/Razz
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 4th October 2011, 14:15

4 days, without a no and 11 yes', I think it is time...

The Representative Democracy of Exaletas is now a MEMBER STATE OF THE AIN

Congratulations and welcome to the AIN!

Your City Journal forum will appear HERE shortly...

Smile
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th October 2011, 18:50

Congratulations! It's great to have you back, DC! Laugh
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 4th October 2011, 22:37

Thanks guys!!1one!!! Laugh Cheeky/Razz
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 6th October 2011, 03:03

congrats Laugh
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 6th October 2011, 03:51

Thanks Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 9th October 2011, 22:41

Me much gusto! Laugh
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down