AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat.

+3
Blakeway4
Spy9600
hiigarar
7 posters

Go down

Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat. Empty Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat.

Post by hiigarar 15th October 2011, 01:46

Welcome to Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games
The Government of Argindian Republics and Hiigaran Confederacy would like to Thank you all.
Especially we give our warm thanks to
Calaréann Government, Jo. For support of the games and for the Calareann being a full part of the games.
Llithustanian Pyrotechnic team, Huston. For creating a wonderful firework and supporting the games.
Arcacian Government, Daniel. For support of the games and for advises given to the Hiigaran Side.

Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat. Tumblr_lr5sz3y3F31qkpvamo1_500
The Host of the Alliance Closing Ceremony Ramil Semen Anatolievic, a citizen of Al Garibat and brother of Zaza Napoli.
We will be broadcasting live from Sport Palace in Olympia, where the Government of Al Garibat Holds the Ocean Sensation and from Olympic Stadium in Al Garibat

As the last hours of the Alliance games come closer to us, the Al Garibat Government has planned many events trow the city to say goodbye to the wonderful event and to the wonderful people that have came to the city and for the games. This is Al Garibat the Oriental Jewel of Hiigara.

One of the Sport Palaces was transformed to host the Hiigaran Sea Sensation for all who wish to party in the Sporting Capital of Hiigara. We are taking you live to the Sport Palace.

Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat. Olympia-Nov28001313095933

Many people are on streets and waiting for the fireworks, as many venues are opened 24 hours for all. Jennah District has started the "Games Frenzy" as the streets are filled with musician and people, celebrating "One World, One Dream". You can hear English, Russian, French and other languages of the Alliance.

The games ended with Atlantic Federation taking a lead and having the most golden medals. But we all remember when Onubis Federation lead the way with the most gold medals and how the Lower Columbians got the most of medals in the games. This games showed all of the Alliance as a strong and united force, with many nations being a part of this wonderful games.

As evening starts and the show soon to happen, Hiigaran Confederacy and Argindian Republics are happy to be a part of the AIN and the community that made this possible. Let the show start!

We are broadcasting live from the Olympic Stadium in Al Garibat.
"Pelagea has sound one of the folk songs of the Kazak Titanovians which became popular in 1821 with fights against Ottoman invasions of the Hijaran Lands, right now its one of the folk songs in the countries near Turkey.

I am the voice of the closing ceremony in Al Garibat, Ramil Semen Anatolievic, broadcasting live from the streets, the stadiums and the city of Al Garibat, from my studio in Al Garibat Tower. As many know.... or not know ( :evil: ) the most important part of event of any event in history of humanity, is sadly the end of it. But i want this games to be like a Finex, which burns and then arises in the new glory, sadly maybe in a new country, but still arises! Like in the Atlantic Federation, where they say many many many times Arise Arise Arise! Oh Arise my Beautifal Games, Oh Arise my Beautifal City, Oh Arise the Children of AIN! Right now we are awating the speech by mayor of Al Garibat."

Speech by Martino Ferdiando Mayor of Al Garibat.
"The past 16 days have witnessed superb athletic performances and sportsmanship. Athletes from many AIN countries and regions have competed in the Games in the Olympic spirit. They have shown off their great perseverance, given their very best in a fair play environment, and achieved amazing results by breaking 15 world records. Let us congratulate the athletes on their great achievements! Let us pay tribute to all those who have participated in the Games! Let us thank the media and all the staff who have worked so hard to make the Games such a great event!
"One World, One Dream". The world today is in need of mutual understanding, inclusiveness, cooperation and harmonious development. The Al Garibat Alliance Games is a testimony of the fact that the world has its trust rested upon Hiigara. Owing to the Games, people have been united as one Olympic family, regardless of their nationalities, ethnic origins and cultural backgrounds. Their understanding has been deepened and their friendship renewed. The Hijaran people, teeming with enthusiasm, have honored the commitments they solemnly made. They have realized the concepts of the People's Games, leaving a huge and rich legacy both in culture and sport. The Al Garibat 2011 Games is a grand celebration of sport, a grand celebration of peace and a grand celebration of friendship.
I am proud of being Mayor of Al Garibat and Proud of being a child of the Hijaran Tribes. Let the closing ceremony begin!"

Ramil - "AMAZING! Nina Zilli returned us back to Jazz Al Garibat, to the wonderful times when Jazz played on the streets of all the city. It was amazing to hear one of the most popular songs of 1936 being remade in to a new and amazing version. Al Garibat in 1930-1950 was one of the most important ports in Black Sea, after Sankt Amursk. From here many entered the Black Sea and went to the region or from it. The city was visited by many foreigners and the city exploded with foreign rythems and sounds.

Ramil - "Group LюK (English its LuK) gave there mega super hit Deer, which became number one hit in the Hiigaran Confederacy this year, holding it place for 4 weeks in the "Hiigara Waves". The song is about the symbol of the Argindian Western Part, where is located the city of Al Garibat.

Ramil - Paloma Negra, one of the most popular songs in Argindia, 1:53 Moment is just a magical voice of the Lila Downs. Spanish influence in the region, when Aragonese Empire 1443 controled Al Garibat and the region, created a magical love of the iberian music and the culture, which still affects the region and many people living in the cities and the villages of the region.

We are going to the Sport Palace, where right now many citizens and touritst are partying the festival of unity and diversity and are saying goodbye to Hiigara and Al Garibat Games.

Ramil - Oh wonderful, all are happy and partying, we hope no Riots happen after this.... Well if they do happen don't go on my street!

Quick facts about the games around 9,028 Athletes participated in the games from major ain nations, The long-term economic impact of the games on China and Beijing in particular is not yet clear. Some sectors of the economy may have benefited from the influx of tourists, and other sectors such as manufacturing lost revenue because of plant closings related to the government's efforts to improve air quality. It is generally expected by economists that there will be no lasting effects on Al Garibat economy from the games. And lets take what next star has came for the athletes?

Ramil - Oh In Yan, the leading charts of the Nogovicka month ago, a wonderful song. Don't let my hand away, like i am a straw. Even on russian sadly i don't know what that means, probably she is anorexic!

Quick Facts. The Hiigaran Confederacy has hosted for the first time the Summer Alliance Games and the First time its hosted the event on this scale after the Singasong contest in COFR1.

Right now we are hearing that there are preperation for the finall moments of the event, we are turning live to the Sport Palace in Olympia.

Ramil - From the streets of Al Garibat, we are having the last broadcasting of the games DDT with there song "Its all that willl be after me".

Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat. HijaranAlliancegamesfireworks

Thanks for turning on your tv tv to watch the closing ceremony of the Alliance Games in Al Garibat, we hope that you had a wonderful evening/day and that the Games wore incredible for you too.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat. Empty Re: Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat.

Post by Spy9600 15th October 2011, 03:15

Excellent Job.

100% sucessful I'd say.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat. Empty Re: Closing Ceremony of Alliance Games in Al Garibat.

Post by Blakeway4 15th October 2011, 03:25

That was some good games! Laugh Good job! Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 15th October 2011, 04:08

Congratulations on all of the countries on a good job! You should be proud and stand tall. AIN FOREVER!
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 15th October 2011, 08:01

Congratulations Hiigaran Federation and Head of the Al Garibat organising committee Constantine on a fabulous and inspiring games and gratulations to all nations who competed. I call on the youth of the alliance to assemble again for the V Winter Alliance Games in February 2012.

Joseph Delaney
Alliance Games Federation Commissioner
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 15th October 2011, 16:35

Excellent job
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston 16th October 2011, 11:29

Spectacular games, I don't think any country could've done it better!! Laugh
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down