AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont

+11
kakado_to_save
Jo
will
Evillions
SmartbyLaw
cormiermax
Thomas
ForthWall
Kevin
chienx
Blakeway4
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should the Federation of Provence and Piedmont's application be approved?

Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Vote_lcap100%Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 14 ]
Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Vote_lcap0%Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Vote_lcap0%Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Empty Re: Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont

Post by Blakeway4 22nd October 2011, 15:35

Bienvenue dans l'AIN Chienx! Smile Welcome! Nice application so far, can't wait to see your pics! Suprised
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Empty Re: Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont

Post by chienx 22nd October 2011, 15:44

Blakeway4 wrote:Bienvenue dans l'AIN Chienx! Smile Welcome! Nice application so far, can't wait to see your pics! Suprised

Merci, Enchanté Monsieur . Les photos seront bientôt disponibles .. Si. Cheeky/Razz
chienx
chienx
Immigrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 22nd October 2011, 16:15

Everything's looking real hunky dory so far, all you need are the images and we should be good to go Wink
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd October 2011, 16:15

Very Good App, can't wait to see your pics
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd October 2011, 17:04

I really like the application so far, and welcome to the AIN. It will be great having another European-based nation, there are now only four of us and having a nearby ally will be very useful. Smile

I look forward to the rest of your application. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 22nd October 2011, 17:22

This looks great! Looking forward too seeing some in game pics!
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd October 2011, 17:42

EURO :O
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 22nd October 2011, 17:46

Clearly you have awesome SC4 skills, Venray supports!
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 22nd October 2011, 17:47

Nice? Smile Venray are haters. get lost hood! Cheeky/Razz

I support this application hehe
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd October 2011, 17:56

Very Nice Laugh
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd October 2011, 18:40

Great pictures - however we need 10 simcity images before it can go to vote. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Member State | Federation of Provence and Piedmont Empty Checklist

Post by Thomas 22nd October 2011, 19:26

COLOR CODING:

Green means you have completed this to a good standard and no improvements are required to progress
Orange means you have completed this to a reasonable standard but this will need to be improved on if you become an associate member. (in other words, this must turn green before applying for member state)
Red means this has been completed to a poor standard and will need to be improved before your application can progress
Bolded black means that this has not been included in your application and therefore you will need to provide evidence before your application can progress. In the secondary list, you will only have to provide evidence if you have not provided four other greens/oranges.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - All must be green

A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation (They aren't all in game, but those that are are stunning.)
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
A type of government that again matches your CJ style

A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation

The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

SUPPLEMENTARY REQUIREMENTS - At least 4 must be green

A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN

Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)

Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots

COMMENTS:

I think this is ready to vote. The level of detail in your nation is fantastic, and we rarely get that much depth in countries that have been here for years. I really like the images and it's clear that even though you don't have many SC4 images, you really have lots of RL and cultural depth to your country and therefore this is going to vote - now.

All I can add now is that you need to be active in the AIN, I know you have Skype so that's a huge bonus. Good luck with voting, and have fun!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 22nd October 2011, 19:53

Um, Full member! And dont be allies with Cattala Cheeky/Razz
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 22nd October 2011, 20:19

This type of quality application is something I never seen for a while. I am glad that you want to join AIN with us.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by will 22nd October 2011, 20:58

Okay i'll post the checklist: Laugh

Green means you have completed this to a good standard and no improvements are required to progress
Orange means you have completed this to a reasonable standard but this will need to be improved on if you become an associate member. (in other words, this must turn green before applying for member state)
Red means this has been completed to a poor standard and will need to be improved before your application can progress
Bolded black means that this has not been included in your application and therefore you will need to provide evidence before your application can progress. In the secondary list, you will only have to provide evidence if you have not provided four other greens/oranges.

Minimum of Awesomly Awesome
Being Allies with Cattala (kidding thomas)
Being Allies with Meridiania

jk, looks great, and I think we'll say thats 10 Wink
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chienx 22nd October 2011, 22:25

Thank you everyone! Thank you for these comments! Relations will come later.. ?
chienx
chienx
Immigrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 23rd October 2011, 01:45

Calarè votes yes! But would like to say what's up with disrespecting Thomas?? As a former president of our union I would've thought people would be nicer. Especially on an application thread. Where someone new cod get the wrong impression.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by will 23rd October 2011, 02:26

I'm kidding, and it's because the application is going to vote with fewer than 10 pics.

chienx, understand, Thomas is one of the best people in the alliance, joking aside i'd say green on relations with Cattala, but my checklist was a joke anyway, although it is a seriously awesome application I voted, and it's obvious what for Smile
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 23rd October 2011, 02:43

I agree. Thomas is a great guy! He really helped us in our time of need and yes, it is true, he was once our president.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 23rd October 2011, 11:38

Congratulations on becoming a Member State of the Alliance of Independent Nations. As an administrator I would like to warmly welcome you to the AIN and if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM or Skype one of the guys in red.

Your City Journal forum will appear HERE shortly. If you do not have the necessary privileges to moderate your CJ forum, please contact me.

Once again congratulations and welcome to the AIN. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kakado_to_save 23rd October 2011, 14:47

Congratulations!
kakado_to_save
kakado_to_save
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 23rd October 2011, 16:39

Before everything welcome and I must say this is stunnig because I love mediterranean cjs and this pics Are amazing. I vote for full member!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 24th October 2011, 05:58

WHat? I go to Las Vegas for 4 days and I find this when I come back?

Seriously Cattala?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent application. I love the emphasys on the culture and the in-game work looks really well designed Smile
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 24th October 2011, 15:00

Spy: lol, Vegas?
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 24th October 2011, 20:02

Cheeky/Razz . Believe it. With a group of other 17 exchange students.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next