AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved | Alliance Budget 2012

+6
Neil
Jo
SmartbyLaw
ForthWall
will
Thomas
10 posters

Go down

Should the Union Budget of 2012 be approved?

Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Vote_lcap93%Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Vote_rcap 93% 
[ 13 ]
Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Vote_lcap7%Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Vote_lcap0%Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Empty Approved | Alliance Budget 2012

Post by Thomas 3rd December 2011, 20:11

Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Budget%20Logo

The Budget of the Alliance 2012 is presented to this chamber by the Ministry for Innovation, Trade and Investment on behalf of the Third Government of the Alliance.

This budget, contained in the links below, outlines the departmental expenditure allowances for the 2012 financial year, beginning on the 1st January 2012 and ending on the 31st December 2012. The Budget also outlines the fees to be paid by each Member State and Associate Member of the Alliance on the 31st December 2011, or in monthly instalments after an application to the Ministry for Innovation, Trade and Investment. The list of fees was collaborated prior to the 15th November 2011 and therefore all nations that have joined the alliance after this date are exempt from the current fiscal year's budgetary calculations.

Each ministerial budget has been signed off by the Minister for Innovation, Trade and Investment as advised by each minister with the exception of the Minister for Foreign Affairs, who failed to present a ministerial expenditure request to the MITI and was therefore given a budget that was judged to be adequate by the Minister for Innovation, Trade and Investment.

Union Budget 2012
Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Union%20Budget

Union Fees 2012
Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Union%20Fees%202011-12

The Ministry for Innovation, Trade and Investment now seeks the approval of the Parliament of the Alliance of Independent Nations for this budget to be sent to the President of the Alliance for signing off and introduction prior to the 31st December 2011.

Last edited by Thomas on 16th December 2011, 12:35; edited 2 times in total
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved | Alliance Budget 2012 Empty Re: Approved | Alliance Budget 2012

Post by will 3rd December 2011, 20:18

I vote Aye for Approval. I see nothing wrong with it.
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 3rd December 2011, 20:34

I vote Nay, due to it containing programs that will be automatically approved when it comes into affect including AIN Peacekeeping Forces.
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 3rd December 2011, 23:11

I vote Yay.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 4th December 2011, 00:38

The minister for parliament and CAS votes aye.. Forth wall u do realise that if the budget doesn't get approved the AIN government shutdown.. ?? AIN peace keeping missions are funded from the budget but are approved on a case by case basis I have no idea wat ur objection to peace keeping is as I'd assume all reasonable and civilised countries would be in favour of peace keeping when the situation calls for it..
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 4th December 2011, 01:11

Jo wrote:The minister for parliament and CAS votes aye.. Forth wall u do realise that if the budget doesn't get approved the AIN government shutdown.. ?? AIN peace keeping missions are funded from the budget but are approved on a case by case basis I have no idea wat ur objection to peace keeping is as I'd assume all reasonable and civilised countries would be in favour of peace keeping when the situation calls for it..

Its just that I feel it should be approved on the side, so it would not be sort of corrupt, and its not just the AIN Peace keeping division its a number of things that will be in affect.

I would like to ask Thomas what is in Miscellaneous and Administration before I can change my vote
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 4th December 2011, 02:23

ForthWall wrote:
Jo wrote:The minister for parliament and CAS votes aye.. Forth wall u do realise that if the budget doesn't get approved the AIN government shutdown.. ?? AIN peace keeping missions are funded from the budget but are approved on a case by case basis I have no idea wat ur objection to peace keeping is as I'd assume all reasonable and civilised countries would be in favour of peace keeping when the situation calls for it..

Its just that I feel it should be approved on the side, so it would not be sort of corrupt, and its not just the AIN Peace keeping division its a number of things that will be in affect.

I would like to ask Thomas what is in Miscellaneous and Administration before I can change my vote

AIN Peacekeeping is under the President and VP offices as for miscellaneous and administration, that includes networks for communication between states, AIN diplomatic staff/expenses and part of the cost of AIN offices and the HQ in Hiigara.
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 4th December 2011, 04:11

I vote Yay.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 4th December 2011, 05:14

Neil wrote:
ForthWall wrote:

AIN Peacekeeping is under the President and VP offices as for miscellaneous and administration, that includes networks for communication between states, AIN diplomatic staff/expenses and part of the cost of AIN offices and the HQ in Hiigara.

I would still like it to be accepted and anything else on the side
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 4th December 2011, 11:23

I agree with almost everything except the budget for the Ministery of Parliamentary Services that I think it is too high and should be reparted with the Ministery of Justice which is, in my opinion, too low.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th December 2011, 11:42

@Forthwall: This budget only allocates the funding for each ministry and department. Therefore any sub-budgets, such as the AIN Peacekeeping which is part of the Executive budget, has nothing to do with this overall budget. Ministries are entitled to spend their budget on anything they wish, as long as they don't overspend.

@Jo's comment: Jo is correct in saying that the government will shut down. This means the AINERO will collapse, Alliance Security Council will close, all events will close and the only working part of the union will be the Parliament, running on no funding whatsoever which will make it near-non-functional.

@Miguel: The MPS budget was made by Jo and the MJCA budget was made by Daniel. Daniel felt he only needed a small budget because it's just the ASC he runs effectively, and Jo will need to explain his budget to you if you think he's got too much money. Smile

@Forthwall: Miscellaneous and Administration pays for formal dinners, vehicles for ministers, office staff, paper, staples - everything down to the last pencil.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 4th December 2011, 17:34

Ah, ok Smile

So I vote Yes
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 4th December 2011, 19:39

It's not a vote yet. Just say you agree with it Cheeky/Razz

I agree with the budget, as representative of Syldavia. Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 7th December 2011, 18:40

This bill has been moved to the Senate for voting after no further objections were raised.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 9th December 2011, 00:43

Yay!! I am very glad that transport and infrastructure gets the largest slice of pie! Cheeky/Razz
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 9th December 2011, 02:49

Neal: That's 'cause I asked for it Cool
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 9th December 2011, 18:31

Now you just have to decide what to spend the money on Julien. Wink

With 12 votes cast, the Alliance Budget 2012 has formally passed with one objection. Congratulations and the fee payments and ministerial budgets will be allocated on the 1st January 2012.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down