AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summit Day 1 (Suggestions for Court System and Applying for Court Position)

3 posters

Go down

Summit Day 1 (Suggestions for Court System and Applying for Court Position) Empty Summit Day 1 (Suggestions for Court System and Applying for Court Position)

Post by Tyler 13th July 2009, 21:28

Post any suggestions you have for the court system here.

Also, apply for a court position here, there are 4 open justice positions open.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Summit Day 1 (Suggestions for Court System and Applying for Court Position) Empty Re: Summit Day 1 (Suggestions for Court System and Applying for Court Position)

Post by Guest 14th July 2009, 00:14

Ok, my suggestion on courts relatively simple, the courts should work in conjunction with the admins, or for that matter should be the admins plus you tyler. The job should be simply to discuss the 'legality' of certain things. For instance, I know we want to put it behind us but its a good example.

Giaus had issue with the CIB and said it was unfair that 4 members decided rules for the whole union. Instead of leading to this big fight he could have brought me to the AIN court where we would both present in one post our argument for or against the issue and then one response. From that the 4 members of the court would decide whether the CIB is Fair or Unfair. Once the court rules its final there can be no appeal.

Back to top Go down

Summit Day 1 (Suggestions for Court System and Applying for Court Position) Empty Re: Summit Day 1 (Suggestions for Court System and Applying for Court Position)

Post by Tyler 14th July 2009, 03:25

i like it but we should have 5 total people so theres no chance of a tie in votes.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 14th July 2009, 13:54

hmmm....I think that we should nominate and vote on people who think best represents our ideals and has gained our trust. I choose not to run as part of the court system, but I would still like to continue my job as admin. Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 14th July 2009, 14:41

I also agree on having 5 justice position for fairness.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th July 2009, 17:15

5 is fair, or 4 with the chief justice having 2 votes, this way the chief justice has something more than just a title

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 14th July 2009, 18:01

4 chief justices having 2 votes each is quite unfair though.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th July 2009, 18:19

no, LOL. 4 justices, 1 chief 3 regular. The Chief gets 2 votes everyone else gets 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 14th July 2009, 19:44

Nominating people would be good.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down