AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2: Ainvision & AIN Film Awards

4 posters

Go down

Day 2: Ainvision & AIN Film Awards Empty Day 2: Ainvision & AIN Film Awards

Post by Peter 10th September 2009, 20:16

Day 2: Ainvision & AIN Film Awards Ainvision

Ainvision Song Contest

Ainvision has been a major success and hit from the previous event, hosted by Chihiro Petrova. The winner was Belle Chasse, which is present-day Cap-Allee. A couple of months after the event, there has been debate on whether we should have a second Ainvision song contest. And there has been a question on who would host it. According to the official rules, the winner of the previous Ainvision would host it, but seeing as Cap-Allee backed out, the host is still in question.

Should we have an Ainvision song contest within the next three months? Who should host it? Should we have a bidding session?

Day 2: Ainvision & AIN Film Awards FilmAwards

Film Awards

One of the events that have yet to debut is the AIN Film Awards. The awards is AIN’s version of the Oscars, where the best of the best categories in film are acknowledged. The concept of the AIN Film Awards is still in muddy waters. There is a lot of potential to make this one of the huge events of AIN. There’s still open months where we can work make this event happen before the year ends.

How should we go about doing the film awards?

Day 2: Ainvision & AIN Film Awards Day2
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Day 2: Ainvision & AIN Film Awards Empty Re: Day 2: Ainvision & AIN Film Awards

Post by Guest 10th September 2009, 20:27

Ainvission I was bored with AINVission to be honest. It's sort of one of those who can find the best video of a good song on youtube. Not exactly that exciting. There was no real creativity involved it was just a matter of pick and click. So I just don't see it as a true show off of our cities which is what our events should do.

AIN Film Again I think that it's the same deal like AINVission it's just sort of a pick and click who can find the best video on youtube. Not really exciting and it doesn't show of our cities and countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 10th September 2009, 20:38

Ainvision. @Dljrfn: Haha yea, that's prolly why we dont have amerivision 🤣. But I agree, after all that hard work I put into the video, nobody seemed to care who won. So idk....

But on a more serious note, I think that we should have one sometime in the fall. AIN Expo will prolly be sometime around October(hint hint nate). As for the host, maybe we should have bidding, but let Cap-Allee host if they still want to.

AIN Film Awards. Hmmm...well we haven't exactly gotten anything on it yet dljrfn, so idk what you're talking about. And if you think that this event will become as boring as ainvision, then we should come up with an idea(which is the point of today) as to how to do AIN Film Awards.

I think that we could prolly have our own film awards where we could choose videos, and I think that for the film awards, lets just choose videos or real movies and not represent our countries, so that its just purely fun. Then we'll vote on funniest actor, best actress, best comedy and such. So in a nutshell, like the golden dove awards, not like ainvision where countries send in songs.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 10th September 2009, 21:03

AINvision: Hmm...Looks like it is not really that popular within AIN after all. Well, it is one of the few events that could prevent inactivity within AIN. But since it's not that popular, maybe we could have it once per 6 months? And I agree that Cap-Allee should host it unless to declines to host it, then we pick another host through bidding and voting.

AIN Film Awards: This idea is good, but the submission process is what I'm confused at. Do we submit real films or do we submit fantasy/made-up films? Currently, I am organizing the Filmfest @ Rafforsia, in which it is a COFR event. The Fimfest is similar to the Cannes Film Festival, in which it is a film award ceremony indirectly. Filmfest uses fantasy films, so I'm trying that out to see who it goes for the base of the AIN Film Awards.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 10th September 2009, 21:07

Well I think that AIN is becoming a little too much like COFR......

I think that we should just use current films of today, then we can talk about who we think is the best actor, actress, funiest this and that of the given movies.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 10th September 2009, 21:12

Hmm...Ok then. Real film it is. Too bad I'm a non-film fanatic XD

And may I ask in what way is AIn b ecomeing more like COFR?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 10th September 2009, 21:24

Idk, I just feel like lately I've been seeing people going to COFR and then suggesting what they saw to be put here....not that I have anything against COFr or its ideas, but come on y'all let's be original! haha

Aran, there's still voting, so if AIN wants non-real films, then we will do that Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th September 2009, 21:30

Peter wrote:Idk, I just feel like lately I've been seeing people going to COFR and then suggesting what they saw to be put here....not that I have anything against COFr or its ideas, but come on y'all let's be original! haha

I just went during the down time to see if there were anything we could adopt from them to build up posting and membership. I think really the only 2 things I want to adopt is the HQ and an entry policy. Otherwise I think that the AIN needs to stay separate from the COFR as much as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 10th September 2009, 21:35

Agreed. We don't want people in the long-run to think AIN is a sub-union of COFR when in reality, it isn't.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th September 2009, 23:55

Ok we got off topic for a second, bringing it back real quick;

I think the best idea is to sort of take a real movie that has come out in the past year, maybe the admins could come up with a list of nominations of real world topics

Ie.
Best Movie
Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Drama
Best Comedy
Best Movie Soundtrack

And then the rest can vote in PM and we can announce the winners of the AIN Film Awards

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 11th September 2009, 01:54

yup, I agree with dljrfn
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 11th September 2009, 02:40

AINvision: Personally I don't really care either way if we have it or not. So whatever you guys want is fine with me.

Movie Awards: I like dljrfn's idea for the movies.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th September 2009, 16:03

Last night, something popped into my mind.

AINvision is a contest where you have to submit a song that represent your country.

And that's all XD
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2009, 16:48

Aranho wrote:
AINvision is a contest where you have to submit a song that represent your country.

And that's all XD

which frankly is kinda boring. The issue isn't that it was time consuming or difficult. That it was just boring and useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th September 2009, 18:50

Oh. So, what do you think we can improve on?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2009, 20:44

Aranho wrote:Oh. So, what do you think we can improve on?

I'm not really sure what we all can do, as a musician I could write music but it'd all be classical in nature and we'd have to have AINVission rarely maybe 1 time a year so I'd have time to write music for all the different countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2009, 21:02

Dljrfn2000 wrote:

I'm not really sure what we all can do, as a musician I could write music but it'd all be classical in nature and we'd have to have AINVission rarely maybe 1 time a year so I'd have time to write music for all the different countries.

but that won't be too fun for the rest of you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 11th September 2009, 21:26

I like your idea dljrfn, but trust me, making music for all the AIN countries will be a pain in the *ss. I mean for example, the miss ain and the ainvision, I just had to use videos from youtube, but that was still time-consuming and boring after a while.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 11th September 2009, 22:31

Yeah.. We need something more interactive for the union. Instead of just watching and seeing what happens. Also everyone is at fault for this. We all need to be more active. Most of us get on everyday. We atleast need to make posts in the purple unread topics
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 11th September 2009, 22:35

Whew! Thank god y'all noticed the purple unread posts 🤣 That was why I wanted the icons changed so that y'all can see new posts haha. I thought nobody noticed them since nobody replies on new posts haha.

So by interactive, what do you mean?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2009, 22:38

like we need to talk and s*** LOL

Moderator's note: Please use other vocabulary to express yourself, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 12th September 2009, 04:27

haha 110% agreed with Dljrfn!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th September 2009, 14:57

Dljrfn2000 wrote:like we need to talk and s*** LOL

Moderator's note: Please use other vocabulary to express yourself, thanks!

sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down