AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escambia vs. Ronald Gates

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you find Mr. Gates guilty of Murder?

Escambia vs. Ronald Gates Vote_lcap75%Escambia vs. Ronald Gates Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Escambia vs. Ronald Gates Vote_lcap25%Escambia vs. Ronald Gates Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Escambia vs. Ronald Gates Empty Escambia vs. Ronald Gates

Post by Saathoff 28th December 2009, 08:47

Escambia vs. Ronald Gates
Now on active Trail

Trial Date is Currently set at January 4th, 2010

Whats Needed:

Prosecutor - Saathoff
Defense Attorney -

Judge - Aranho
Bailiff - Peter
Plaintiff -

I will give information on the evidence for all when this becomes then current case
[/b]

Last edited by Saathoff on 26th January 2010, 20:37; edited 5 times in total
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Escambia vs. Ronald Gates Empty Re: Escambia vs. Ronald Gates

Post by Peter 28th December 2009, 14:50

I'll be the bailiff Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 8th January 2010, 17:45

*BUMP* We need to fill these positions guys!!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 8th January 2010, 18:03

Me judge, although i will fail Cheeky/Razz

I would just like to try
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 8th January 2010, 18:05

Thats fine Smile This case pretty clear cut Cheeky/Razz Shouldnt be to hard. We can start as soon as we get a defense attorney
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 8th January 2010, 18:26

ok cool. 8)
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 9th January 2010, 16:33

I can be the defense attorney, instead of the bailif or both Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 9th January 2010, 17:59

I could be the defense attourney
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 10th January 2010, 15:28

*bump
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 11th January 2010, 21:09

so when is this going to get started? I'll be bailiff
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 11th January 2010, 21:21

Okay now. So Aran your the judge. Peter your the bailiff. Liberater444 your the defense attorney

Ill begin by explain the whole situation.

In 2008 President Louis of Escambia was heading to his private jet at Glauchau International Airport in Glauchau, Escambia. As he was walking on the tarmac to his place he was shot in killed by taking a bullet to the back of the head. After being killed it was determined that .50 Cal Sniper Gun was used with a silencer. Near the Northwest area of the Airport the gun was found lying by the highway near the fence. After taking the gun in Escambia Crime Investigators ran finger prints to find any matches none were found as the prints were not registered in the servers. After Escambia consulted for help from Rorysville. Rorysville was given intel leading to the arrest of Ronald Gates. Ronald Gates fingerprints matched the one of the gun. But other prints were found on the gun as well near the barrel of the gun. This now concludes the evidence. BTW this statement above is not from me. Just the presentation of the case so we all know whats going on here.

So When aran is ready he may declare the court open
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th January 2010, 21:43

I declare the court open.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 12th January 2010, 23:31

Please begin the trial now or all of you will be sentenced for making the judge wait. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 13th January 2010, 03:56

(Well i dont know what you wanna know Cheeky/Razz ask something LOL) - not part of actually court session
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 13th January 2010, 16:23

Oh LOL

I would like to hear from the defence attorney the purpose why Ronald Gates assasinate the then President of Escambia Louis.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 13th January 2010, 21:52

If the defense attorney does not appear soon, the bailif will have to take some action :bustedcop:
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 13th January 2010, 21:53

Thank you Mr. Reyes Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 13th January 2010, 22:51

I'm here. Sorry I'm late; traffic was terrible.

For your question: I do not see any evidence that Mr. Gates, the Defendant, has any prior criminal records. As such, the fingerprints on the gun could very well be Gates', but not because he shot the rifle, but because he serviced it in a gun shop, or huntsman store.

The Defense would also like to see the "intel" that led to the arrest of Mr. Gates.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 13th January 2010, 23:12

Rorysville Naval SpecOps detained Mr. Gates on December 30th, 2008 in house in Freeport, Escambia. As we all know Mr. Gates had no criminal record making him not to be in the system will figure prints and such. But from December 18th, 2008 the day of the killing until the day of his arrest Mr. Gates he did not show up for his work in a downtown Freeport office building. Mr. Gates works for Karibik Auto Company in the headquarters in Freeport. He was the advertisement director. The Karibik Office notified the Escambian Government of his missing from work and Escambia officials gave Rorysville SpecOps and all clear to raid Mr. Gate's house on December 30th. Gate's was arrested on the scene. After a thorough search of his house a ammunition box full .50cal sniper bullets. Many co-workers came forth to say they notice that Gates always showed a major displeasure for the president, as he never liked him and was an active communist supporter. Escambia also ran finger prints after he was detained and his finger prints matched those found on the gun. Most notifiable the trigger print matched Mr. Ronald Gates
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 13th January 2010, 23:20

The Defense would like to know if Mr. Gates disclosed his reason for missing work on the said days.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 13th January 2010, 23:24

No. Mr. Gates had no phone records of any sort on the said days. But i think what we should focus on here is this case clearly points to one thing. Mr. Gates had his finger on the .50 cal sniper rifle found at the scene. This all points to that Mr. Gates is guilty of a heart-wrenching murder
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 13th January 2010, 23:37

If Mr. Gates did not disclose to you his location or whereabouts during the period, then there is a probale reason: he was blackmailed.

Mr. Gates, with the given info above, would be a good scapegoat for a radical person or group. As Mr. Gates did not like the president, he would be a natural suspect; and as a communist supporter, more so.

A radical (group) could have obtained Mr. Gates' fingerprints from a meeting hall, vehicle, or even his own apartment. While there, the radical would have placed incriminating evidence (.50 caliber bullets) to further cement Mr. Gates' suspected involvment. They perpetrator would have then transferred the prints to the rifle.

The Radical (group) would have then phoned Mr. Gates, threatening him to make sure he didnt contact anyone, making sure that he didn't leave his house.

Did the Police Dept. sweep the bullets for fingerprints?

Attorney Alex Gallaway
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 16th January 2010, 17:41

I would like to know if the police department swept the bullets for fingerprints and further evidences that Mr. Gates is indeed the murderer and assasinator, Mr Saathoff.

Mr. Gallaway may also provide further evidences that Mr. Gates is truly not an assasinator of the late President Louis and he was made the scapegoat.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 16th January 2010, 18:09

The Escambia National Police did sweep the bullets. And they did match Mr. Gates. Look your Honor this such a clear cut case. Escambia would in no way use a person as a scapegoat. Were christian community and we would never put a person in life in danger of going to prison. But when a person blatantly kills a person. And then there own attorney tries blaming it on the government? I find that very low your honor. A person that assassinates someone shouldn't be able just to walk away from his major wrong doing. I propose a lower sentence and promise no life in prison if Mr. Gates is willing to admit his crime to the court.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 16th January 2010, 18:46

The defense is terribly sorry that there has been a misunderstanding. Never did we say that ESCAMBIA framed Mr. Gates, but a radical, most likely communist, organization not affiliated with your government.

Further evidence of blackmail is indicated by a detail now understood by the court. As Escambia is a Chrisitan community, and communists persecute and generally hate christians, this is further evidence that a communist organization would go to such great lengths to assassinate a Christian president. Along with this, unfourtunatly the Defense has received an anonymous letter declaring death if we do not cease representing Mr. Gates.

I WILL, however, talk to Mr. Gates about his statement, and I'm sure he will take everything into consideration.

Atty. Gallaway
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next