AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Camano

+9
JJ
Saathoff
Tyler
Edge
cormiermax
anarchy0029
Peter
Daniel
Bruce
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Camano be accepted into AIN?

Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Camano

Post by Bruce 29th January 2010, 22:37

Thanks for the comments...I will begin improving my CJ.

(BTW, Camano is now a warzone...)
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Camano

Post by woodb3kmaster 29th January 2010, 22:39

I'm always in favor of welcoming other former LoN members over here. There are some realism issues, but I think we should be willing to help ComputerGuy out with those as part of his junior member stage. I'm voting yes, with room for improvement.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 29th January 2010, 22:39

a warzone? with who? It can't be with the US! The Republic of Ascadylea is allied with the US and we have a protectorate agreement with them.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 29th January 2010, 23:22

Uh oh...I have caused a conflict of interest...

Let's say that Ascadylea is a "neutral power" in this little war.

EDIT:

Thanks for all the support! My CJing skills are very basic due to me restarting and relearning..I got SimCity 4 to work on my netbook on December 8.

Here is a picture of the U.S. attack on Volcano City, which killed about 1,000 people.

Approved: Junior Membership | Camano - Page 2 75
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 29th January 2010, 23:55

CG, did you read my PM? Nice effect twice! Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 30th January 2010, 05:57

I don't know what to say. I'd like to see a city, something. Look at the other application and compare. There's enough time to improve your skill and re-apply.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 30th January 2010, 20:45

I vote yes, but with improvements.

Saathoff wrote:I know. But your not factoring the timezones in. Some people are sleeping right now like Aran.
You've guessed it right! By right, I would have still be awake when you're posting this comment, Nate (6 am at my side when you've posted that Cheeky/Razz). However, because I'm attending my first church service in 2 years (the reason's complicated) as I was invited, I have to sleep early. It's a youth service btw, that's why it's on a Saturday instead of Sunday.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2