AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Census Information Collection - Education

+5
JJ
Daniel
Edge
Blakeway4
Aranho
9 posters

Go down

Census Information Collection - Education Empty Census Information Collection - Education

Post by Aranho 10th March 2010, 19:52

I would like to collect the census of all members of AIN, both Full Members and Junior Members. The census will be kept confidentially and will be use to determine which policies I have promised during the Election Campaign is in an urgent need. This thread is for Q&A and queries.

Please census in the form below and Private Message me the census with the title Census - Your Country. Examples and helps are in italics.

Population (latest estimate): 10 million (August 2009) [You have to state the year of the latest estimate]
No. of States/Provinces: 10 [If your country doesn't have any states/provinces, please insert "0"]
Link of Map of States/Provinces: http://www.example.com/images/1234567890 [Please provide a link to the State/Province Map]

10 and younger: 2 million
11 - 20: 2 million
21 - 30: 2 million
31 - 40: 2 million
41 - 50: 1.5 million
51 and older: 0.5 million
Suffrage Age: 18

No. of families: 3.5 million [1 family equals to parents + children + others living under one household]
US$500 or less: 0.1 million [No. of families having the stated monthly income for 2009]
US$501 to US$1000: 0.4 million [No. of families having the stated monthly income for 2009]
US$1001 to US$3000: 0.5 million [No. of families having the stated monthly income for 2009]
US$3001 to US$5000: 0.7 million [No. of families having the stated monthly income for 2009]
US$5001 to US$7000: 1.5 million [No. of families having the stated monthly income for 2009]
US$7001 or above: 0.3 million [No. of families having the stated monthly income for 2009]
-----
No. of familes with personal computers: 3.1 million
No. of families with dial-up internet connection: 0.3 million
No. of families with broadband internet connection: 2.8 million

Pre-School (Duration): 2 [No. of years for Pre-School stage]
Pre-School (General Age Period): 5 to 6 [Age Group for Pre-Schoolers]
Pre-School (No. of people): 0.5 million [No. of people studying in Pre-School Stage]
-----
Primary (Duration): 6 [No. of years for Primary stage]
Primary (General Age Period): 7 to 12 [Age Group for Primary students]
Primary (No. of people): 0.9 million [No. of people studying in Primary Stage]
-----
Secondary (Duration): 4 to 5 [No. of years for Secondary stage]
Secondary (General Age Period): 13 to 17 [Age Group for Secondary students]
Secondary (No. of people): 0.4 million [No. of people studying in Secondary Stage]
-----
Tertiary (Duration): 2-3 [No. of years for Tertiary {Pre-University} stage]
Tertiary (General Age Period): 17 to 20 [Age Group for Tertiary {Pre-University} students]
Tertiary (No. of people): 0.2 million [No. of people studying in Tertiary {Pre-University} Stage]

Compulsory Education: Both Primary and Secondary [State what are the education levels that are compulsory for all citizens]
Literacy Rate: 90% [No. of people who could read and write]
Literate Requirement: Completes Primary Education [The minimum requirement to consider a person to be able to read and write simple words]
-----
Students attending university: 0.4 million
Students obtaining university qualifications: 0.35 million
-----
Pre-School Ratio: 1 per 200 [Ratio of 1 pre-school center per people under the General Age Period for Pre-School Stage]
Primary Ratio: 1 per 1500 [Ratio of 1 primary school per people under the General Age Period for Primary Stage]
Secondary Ratio: 1 per 1000 [Ratio of 1 secondary school per people under the General Age Period for Secondary stage]
Tertiary Ratio: 1 per 3000 [Ratio of 1 tertiary school per people under the General Age Period for Tertiary stage]
-----
Pre-School Centers: 3000 [No. of Pre-School Centers]
Primary Schools: 1000
Secondary Schools: 1000
Tertiary Schools: 400
Universities: 10
Private Schools: 750
-----
List of national examinations for...
Pre-School Stage: N/A [State the official name of examination and which education level is the examination conducted]
Primary Stage: Pre-Secondary Examination (Primary 6)
Secondary Stage: Fornax-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Normal Level) Examination (Secondary 4 for Normal Stream), Fornax-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) Examination (Secondary 4 Express Stream and Secondary 5 Normal Stream)
Tertiary Stage: Fornax-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) Examination (Junior College Year 2)
-----
Needy Students (2009): 1 250 000 [No. of Primary/Secondary/Tertiary students that have applied and successfully received financial aids from the government]
Needy Students (2008): 1 230 000
Needy Students (2007): 1 200 000
Needy Students (2006): 1 150 000
Needy Students (2005): 1 000 000
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Census Information Collection - Education Empty Re: Census Information Collection - Education

Post by Blakeway4 10th March 2010, 22:17

I send it to you
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Census Information Collection - Education Empty Re: Census Information Collection - Education

Post by Edge 10th March 2010, 22:46

I will soon. Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 10th March 2010, 23:17

Done!
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 11th March 2010, 00:43

by tertiary... are you referring to High School, Community College or what?

Here in the US and Ascadylea, our schooling goes as follows:

Primary- Grades K-8 Usually referred to as Elementary School and Middle School (grades 6-8)

Secondary- Grades 9-12 High School

College and University are the same... University here is just a collection of different colleges.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 11th March 2010, 00:47

I think it means junior college - as in grades 11 and 12. In Arcacia, this happens after high school.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 11th March 2010, 03:19

haha dan in america grades 11 and 12 are high school Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 11th March 2010, 03:25

Same in Australia.

However, in Arcacia, the last 2 years of high school is pre-university.

There is a difference between a college and a university.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th March 2010, 15:09

Tertiary education under this census definition is Pre-University education, after secondary education and before university education.

However, if your country have a complicated education system, you can state so in the census so that I will be able to understand the different. Just don't alter the census form though.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 11th March 2010, 16:53

In Britain, we have:

Infant School: 4-7
Junior School: 7-11
(Both could be under Primary School)
Secondary School: 11-16
Sixth Form/College: 16-18
University: 18+
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 11th March 2010, 21:57

I did.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 11th March 2010, 23:47

In Australia, we have:

Pre-School: 4-5
Primary: 6-12
High School: 13-18

But, in Arcacia and Lycanthia it's:

Pre-School: 4-5
Primary: 6-12
High School: 13-16
College: 17-18
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by KoV Liberty 12th March 2010, 01:01

I sent you mine.
KoV Liberty
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 12th March 2010, 01:09

Sent Smile

Last edited by Saathoff on 12th March 2010, 04:36; edited 1 time in total
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 12th March 2010, 03:23

DUNZO Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 13th March 2010, 00:15

Dan, yay! :cheers: You've got a educational system looking like Lydosia and Quebec!! Cheeky/Razz
Quebec:
Primary:
Secondary:
CEGEP:
University:

Lydosia:
Primary:
Secondary:
Terminal:
University:

:!!:
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 16th March 2010, 17:56

The Census collection is no longer required.

I would like to both thanks and apologize to those who have spent significant time on filling in the Census and sending them to me.

The reason for the Census collection being canceled is because it is too troublesome for everyone to fill it in and for me to collate them. I will be trying a different method to collect information from AIN countries soon.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 16th March 2010, 20:23

um okay? Guess will see our census forms in the mail soon Wink dont forget to fill em out you'll go to jail Laugh
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 16th March 2010, 20:51

Nah it won't be via email. That's way too troublesome. Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 16th March 2010, 20:52

im making fun of the US Government aran Wink
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 16th March 2010, 20:53

Oh LOL. I didn't know. Cheeky/Razz

Luckily SG's government auto-collect the census. Cheeky/Razz

In fact, the government have begun collecting census from 200 000 households.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 16th March 2010, 22:12

That arranged me Aran Laugh Lydosia is gone, so Lanaya replace it.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down