AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swine Flu

+4
Ingo the First
Matt
Peter
Aranho
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Swine Flu - Page 2 Empty Re: Swine Flu

Post by Saathoff 3rd July 2009, 01:52

Swine Flu isnt bad.. The media over portrayed it. WHO said awhile back for the next flu season the H1N1 Flu will be a typicial seasonal flu. Remember the Average Flu killed more people this year than H1N1. There was 36,171 flu related deaths last year in the U.S. alone.. So really there nothing to worry about.. Just go get ur flu shot Smile and you'll pretty much be fine..
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 3rd July 2009, 14:32

Agree with you, Saathoff. And Peter, I afraid that the Royal Family [of Petrova I presume] will get a week of quarantine the moment they get back to Petrova as a safety precaution since Philippines is listed on the DSH Travel Advisory List.

Also, if any person travelled to or live in any countries listed under the DSH Travel Advisory List, they will be quarantined for a week when they travel to another country as a safety precaution.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dizflip 3rd July 2009, 19:56

Peter wrote:Oh my! The Royal Family is currently in the Philippines touring the Malacanang Palace & Manila. They better get outta there! :shock:

Hehe.. No need to worry. As long as they are healthy, they will be fine.

In fact, my county has confirmed cases while our neighboring county had a death. Yet, I still feel great. LOL
dizflip
dizflip
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2