AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALEKSANIA USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!

+10
Thomas
KoV Liberty
Kevin
emgmod
Spy9600
hiigarar
Cyclone-1001
Daniel
Neil
Aleks
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ALEKSANIA USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! Empty ALEKSANIA USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!

Post by Aleks 2nd June 2010, 20:54

ALEKSANIA USES NUCLEAR WEAPON!!!

Aleksania City, Republic of Aleksania
June 2, 2010 - 10:16

Today, we have received information of the use of a nuclear weapon against KSR forces. These reports have yet to be confirmed by the government of Aleksania. At 8:22, the picture below was captured by a CNN aircraft. No further information is available at this moment.

ALEKSANIA USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! Nuclear_bomb_test

Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

ALEKSANIA USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! Empty Re: ALEKSANIA USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!

Post by Neil 2nd June 2010, 22:02

The Holidian Government is shocked at the irresponsible actions that Aleksania have taken and will be placing strong economic sanctions on Aleksania until we can see how this crisis will pan out.
This irresponsible action will not send out ripple effects to the global diplomatic community - but tidal waves. This action will lead to global instability - we assure you Aleksania will be held fully accountable for the actions they have taken - not just killing what is likely to be thousands of innocent civilians but also putting the lives of citizens of nuclear-capable nations at severe risk in the long term.

We will be making no further communications with the Aleksanian government at this time and will end our diplomatic mission there effective as of 0900 (Aleksanian Local Time) tomorrow. We urge the rest of the community to do the same and also place economic sanctions on Aleksania.

Arlene Foster
Acting Ceád Aire of Holidia
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

ALEKSANIA USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! Empty Re: ALEKSANIA USES WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!

Post by Daniel 2nd June 2010, 22:12

The Republic of Arcacia is appalled by the use of a nuclear device in the Pacific Ocean and considers this an unacceptable action and condemns it in the strongest possible terms.

The Aleksanian ambassador has been expelled from Providence and the embassy closed. The Arcacian ambassador has been recalled. Arcacia hereby ceases all diplomatic ties with Aleksania. All trade is suspended indefinitely.

Aleksanian aircraft will not be permitted to enter Arcacian airspace. Arcacia will not issue travel visas to Aleksanian citizens.

Further to this, the Republic of Arcacia will now strongly consider legal action against Aleksania in the AIN Court.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 3rd June 2010, 01:22

Bob would like to form an alliance with Aleksania. As the two countries are not far apart, we find this a good opportunity to better the military of both countries.

The details of the alliance are to be determined based on the interest of Aleksania.
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 3rd June 2010, 01:56

Hiigaran Confederacy stops all work whit the Aleksania Government. We see this as a treat to the safety of the AOIN and of Hiigaran Confederacy. We are demanding that Hiigaran Representitives look trow the Nuclear Weapons of Aleksania and we strongly demand that Aleksania stop testing nuclear weapons. If Arcacia failes to do so, Hiigara will take action to protect peace.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 3rd June 2010, 03:30

The Atlantic Federation is shocked. "They can't detonate nuclear weapons in every terrorist base they find!" - Said the Mininster of Defence. "Although we have a military nuclear program, it shall be used only to respond another nuclear attack" - Said the president. "I really don't belive Aleksania would need nuclear weapons to deal terrorists with the military force they have. I think there is something more going on, someone is behind this trying to ruin Aleksania's diplomatics with the AIN." - Said the president of New Lisbon (country part of the Federation.)
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 3rd June 2010, 03:49

Out of character: Go Dan the Lawsuit Man!

The Illu'an government is shocked at Aleksania's irresponsible actions. It is obvious that Aleksania hasn't considered the consequences of using a nuclear weapon. All trade and ambassador ties will be cut at midnight June 3rd GMT-8 (Illu'a time.) Flights to and from Aleksania are tentatively canceled. I hope that you will consider the actions of this very important event.

-President Edward Pitt

PS: Bob, if you get in an alliance with Aleksania, the same restrictions apply to you too.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 3rd June 2010, 03:58

Corraile is horrified by the irresponsible and destructive methods of Aleksanian Forces. The use of a nuclear weapon has rarely been used in war and thus the consequences will be horrific.

Corraile suspends all diplomatic ties and trade with Aleksania, effective immediately. All Corraile citizens are banned from entering Aleksania indefinitely, and all citizens there will be forced to return home.

Bob will suffer the same consequences if the alliance with Aleksania goes through.

President Kelvin Chuan

Last edited by kccl35 on 3rd June 2010, 06:50; edited 1 time in total
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 3rd June 2010, 04:01

kccl35 wrote:The use of a nuclear weapon has never been used in war and thus the consequences will be horrific.
Twice. Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But the consequences will be horrific.

Where exactly was this picture taken?
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 3rd June 2010, 04:02

Those were a-bombs. This is an n-bomb
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by KoV Liberty 3rd June 2010, 04:07

*OMG moment*

The Atrubian government CONDEMNS the actions of Aleksania. How could you use a weapon like this and be proud of it??? (judging by your exclamation marks) As of now, a goods, oil, air, sea, and ALL TRAFFIC directly from Atrubia has been embargoed against Aleksania. Any Atrubian company traveling or trading with Aleksania would be considered delivering nuclear arms to the country and the ship/aircraft will be confiscated and its occupants detained. Atrubia is now on full alert for any other Aleksanian attacks against anyone and anything. Atrubia will surely be present in court against Aleksania if a case is filed.

- Atrubian Persident Kandhan Janhar
KoV Liberty
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 3rd June 2010, 04:09

KoV Liberty wrote:Atrubia will surely be present in court against Aleksania if a case is filed.

Agreed
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 3rd June 2010, 04:11

A case is already filed. I would like this information:

Where did this detonate?
How many nukes does Aleksania have?
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd June 2010, 05:17

These land at South Trop Isle, destroy 3 city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd June 2010, 12:03

The United Islands of Ollingdale condemns this attack by Aleksania and will severe all diplomatic relations with the country. Inquiries are ongoing to check the safety of the Ollingdale nationals in Aleksania, and the embassy in Aleksania has been closed with all staff evacuated.
The Government has taken the decision to also end all relations with the nation of Bob in light of their support for this attack, and will be supporting the case in the AIN Court. Severe sanctions will be placed on both countries by the United Islands, and support for the conflict in the KSR has been withdrawn.

To Aleksania: A military plane will be landing in Aleksania to evacuate the OS2 forces that are currently investigating links between the KSR and ONP. If you intercept or restrain this plane in any way, we will take all necessary action against your nation.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 3rd June 2010, 12:11

Everybody hates Aleksania now.
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 3rd June 2010, 12:21

kccl35 wrote:Everybody hates Aleksania now.

Are you forgetting about me? I am the one that wants to from an alliance. Hehe... I'll prepare an f-bomb, much better than an h-bomb.
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd June 2010, 12:23

Cyclone-1001 wrote:
kccl35 wrote:Everybody hates Aleksania now.

Are you forgetting about me? I am the one that wants to from an alliance. Hehe... I'll prepare an f-bomb, much better than an h-bomb.

And at your peril, Bob. I'm sure the citizens of your country don't want to end up as the second most outcast nation in the AIN.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 3rd June 2010, 12:42

I'm not trying to be an outcast, I'm trying to stay away from being bombed. Telling them how bad they are would put us in danger as they are less than 1,000 miles away. I offered an alliance out of fear.
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd June 2010, 12:46

Well Ollingdale believes that you can stand up for yourself. We can offer naval support, and air support for you if you pull out of the alliance and join the rest of the AIN in lamenting Aleksania's actions. Otherwise, we will persue cutting you out of trade and impose strict sanctions against your nation.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 3rd June 2010, 12:54

In which case, I will retract my alliance offer. I will not be cutting any ties with Aleksania, just watching from a distance. I wish the AIN doesn't fall into a world war. I fear that Escambia and Liseux started something that will cause trouble throughout the AIN. I stand for peace, and lives will be lost for it. Maybe we won't lose too many.
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd June 2010, 14:44

If AIN war happen, East Rockcoast give all citizen AK-47 weapon! So we'll be the leader of the world!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 3rd June 2010, 17:22

Fornax
The Fornaxian Authorities fully condemn the Republic of Aleksania for the usage of a nuclear bomb just to destroy a terrorist outpost. Fornax will therefore cut off all ties with Aleksania with an immediate effect.

AIN Department of Education, Safety and Health
Upon the unneccessary usage of a nuclear bomb, Aleksania will have to take full responsibility into the effect of the nuclear bomb denotation, including the surrounding areas affected by the fallout.

As Aleksania have used a weapon against humanity, the Department of Education, Safety and Health may take the Republic of Aleksania to the AIN Court on a separate case from the current case. The Department will make the Aleksanian Government to fully compensate all affected countries as a punishment for using the nuclear bomb.

In addition, the Department will impose a High Alert Travel Advisory Warning on Aleksania with the reason of a nuclear fallout.

Aran Ho Yeow Yong
Minister of the AIN Department of Education, Safety and Health

Note: I hope I don't sound too harsh.

Last edited by Aranho on 3rd June 2010, 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd June 2010, 17:25

You don't Aran, it's a good move. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 3rd June 2010, 17:27

I know it's a good move, but I have to stress that all the bad events happening in AIN are purely for role-playing. So just play along and don't cause any real-life quarrels.

Thank you.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum