AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Assistance & Improvement Thread

+7
Forsma
JJ
Blakeway4
Neil
Daniel
Carbonite
Thomas
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application Assistance & Improvement Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Application Assistance & Improvement Thread

Post by will 24th March 2011, 21:34

That makes sense, thank you for clearing that up Smile
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application Assistance & Improvement Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Application Assistance & Improvement Thread

Post by Annora 20th June 2011, 00:46

so... ambassadors can't post CJ's on this website?
Annora
Annora
Immigrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 20th June 2011, 00:52

No, you need to be an observer, an associate member or a member to have this privilege. Wink So we are waiting for your application Annora!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 20th June 2011, 11:37

Note: We are no longer accepting oberverships. You must apply for an associate membership.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 2nd July 2011, 21:22

Okay, so here is my coat of arms... (your getting a first look at it.. besides some people on skype Cheeky/Razz

Application Assistance & Improvement Thread - Page 2 56487897

It needs polished.. I was wondering if anyone could do that for me? and if you can tweak how bad it is, I would appreciate it Smile

Thank You
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 3rd July 2011, 04:54

I like it!! Smile

I don't use PS or GIMP because I hate them because I sux with them so I can't help 'ya sorry.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd July 2011, 15:30

It looks perfect to me. You don't need to get it right first time - Cattala has taken me over a year to build up and make it half-decent.

From what I've seen, everything you've made so far will easily get you Associate Membership right now. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 3rd July 2011, 22:21

Associate member Sad Im aiming for full... why do you think I havent applied yet? Cheeky/Razz
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 3rd July 2011, 23:32

Hmm, because you were waiting for my return? lol
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 4th July 2011, 18:57

You don't need full straight away. I spent 6 months as an associate. Then three months after that I was President... But that's another story.

In all seriousness, Associate members don't have anything different to member states - they can do everything Member States can except become a minister.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 4th July 2011, 22:51

Thomas, you've seen my opinionated side. I would love to become a minister... (not going to give away details to which one Cheeky/Razz). So to become that I need to be a full member. Its not really just about that. I just want to be a full member.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2