AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Atlantic Informer

+9
Blueeyesman
MiguelLeal
ForthWall
Blakeway4
Forsma
Kevin
JJ
Thomas
Spy9600
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Atlantic Informer Empty The Atlantic Informer

Post by Spy9600 5th November 2010, 00:22

The Atlantic Informer.
Federal & International Editions.
Atlantic Federation's most popular newspaper is coming to the AIN Media & Press Portal.

Last edited by Spy9600 on 8th January 2011, 18:53; edited 1 time in total
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

The Atlantic Informer Empty Re: The Atlantic Informer

Post by Spy9600 5th January 2011, 14:30

The Atlantic Informer The%20Atlantic%20Informer%206
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th January 2011, 17:48

The Royal and Holy Kingdom of Cattala denies any claims that we are afraid of a Pan Continental Pact, and would welcome discussions on further economic and military deals with foreign Governments.

Nice paper - very thorough.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 10th January 2011, 03:08

The Atlantic Informer The%20Atlantic%20Informer%20Minor
Up Coming:
Sophia speaks to the nation
Our new president talks about her plans for the future
The Atlantic Informer Liberators%20Arena
Gabriel Rosário | Liberators City
Liberators City, Lions, Republic of Veratlantia, Atlantic Federation.
Sophia Elisian won the December Elections with impressive 71% of the votes, a record in our young democracy. As our new president, she now has to leave clear what is going to happen to Federation and its foreign relations. The new president will be taking the Atlantic Federation in its best moment since its foundation in 1997. The Atlantic Federation is facing a prosperous moment and a constant grow, strategicaly behaving as an emergent economy, that grows even when the most of the world is in crisis. Its a fact that our location is very strategic. We are located among Africa, The Americas and Europe, Continents with completely different economic realities that allow us to choose the best place to invest and trade switching from plan A to plan B whenever is needed. Ms.Elisian will have not such a big challenge as the former president of the Federation Leonard Coinns. But she will now have to guarantee what was achivied in the post-revolutionary times.
We are growing as never before, and that will require a solid skill when it comes planning and executing. As mayor of Liberators City she changed many things on the city. The subway and train lines were almost doubled, she also made the 3rd Highway Ring in the metropolitan area of the city among lots of other important structural changes.
Now the four nations of the Atlantic Federation will watch her first interview since she won the elections.

The Atlantic Informer:
So, the whole nation is asking what are the challenges to be pursued by your administration. Could you speak about your plans for Federation?

The Atlantic Informer AF%202.0%20The%20States%20of%20the%20Atlantic%20Federation
President Sophia Elisian:
Well, first of all, if we want to keep growing like that we'll have to spend more money in energy generation, and mainly in transports. Because we have the products, we have the industry, we have the money, but we urgently need ways to expand our trade and maintain it. So basically, our internal priorities will be Transports, Energy and Resources and Education.
The Atlantic Informer:
Alright. So, are there plans to reduce the tension between the New Aquitaine and Atlantis?

The Atlantic Informer Blideau%20-%20New%20Aquitaine
Blideau, New Aquitaine's second largest city on the border with Atlantis.
Well, to be honest, there is very little the Federal Government can do for it. All we can do is negotiate. We cannot send troops for Blideau and say "Hey lets bring down the Border Wall", that way we'd invading both Atlantean and Neoaquitanean national authorities. We cannot even put embargos on them, because they are part of us, and the Veratlantian Republic and New Lisbon would also pay the price for their fight. But I persnoally think the Atlantean Government has to face that the New Aquitaine had to be given independence. They have a different language, a different religion, different food, culture, so there was no point in keeping an entire people under the rule of a government that had nothing to do at all with it. I'll defend the New Aquitaine in whatever is needed, but again, there are lots of restrictions in what I can do for them both.
The Atlantic Informer:
Understood. Now, do you think that the Liberators City should receive its own district, or it should remain as part of the state of Lions, Veratlantia?

We preffer it the way it is. So that the city can remain integrated to the country and Federation. There is no point in making it too special. Yet, Galiston may become the capital of Veratlantia, to make room for Federal offices at the administrative district in Liberators City.
The Atlantic Informer:
Alright. Now, does your team have any plans for our neighborns like Galbadia and Ascadylea?

The Atlantic Informer AF%202.0%20The%20Cities%20of%20the%20Atlantic%20Federation%20and%20Galbadia%20and%20Ascadylea%202
The Atlantic Informer 555-Dec.%209%2C%20881290625014
Alianta Tunnel - Galbadian Side, that connects The Atlantic Federation and Galbadia under the Alianta Strait.
Absolutely. In this growing boom, AF will start intensive talks with them and we'll be for sure searching to improve relations even more. Im also verifying the possibility of the creation of the Veratlantic Passport, that would allow the Ascadily and the Galbadians to enter and leave the Atlantic Federation whenever they want making imigration easier. I see no point in keeping our progress just for us when we have such good neighbors as them. Ascadylea has pehaps the bests universities of the Archipelago, Galbadia has an impressive military structure that if permanently allied to AF will guarantee not only our safety, but will maintain peace among the Veratlantic Nations.
The Atlantic Informer Screen15
Galbadian Navy in Veratlantian waters
The Atlantic Informer:
Alright. Now to religion. This is by far the most polemic matter regarding the Atlantic Federation in AIN Role. Many nations support us, many are afraid we currupting the religious freedom. Whats your say about that?

The Atlantic Informer Religious%20symbols
What I have to say is: Neither me or the current government have anything, I repeat, anything against religious freedom. However, we are not allowing it to become part of our government, there are too many varied minorities on AF and it would be absolutely unfair to make laws and elect representants that wouldn't be wiling to care about them. I do not want a muslim to don't receive the proper attention in a hospital because of his religion, I do not want the whole class the "exclude" a jewish student just because of his religion, I do not want a catholic priest saying what women can or cannot do. If you are religious, fine. We are not entering your house and arresting you for that, but don't you dare judge persons on street because he or she is not from the same religion of yours. That way, I ensure you, these persons are the ones to be arrested. Im not having a priest on my government to "choose" which regions and which people to benefit and which people to ignore based on his personal beliefs. The Atlantic Federation wants to build a neutral and functional government, for everyone. The Atlantic Federation would turn chaotic if the Catholic Neolustitans decided to pass a law that makes punishment for their muslist minority worse than for a catholic man. Unfortunately, or fortunately, The Atlantic Federation needs this policy. Giving too much space for religion on AF would end up putting the power in one's religion hand, making the Government - the democracy's most important piece - unfair and useless. We want to judge humans on our tribunals. Not catholics, not atheists, not muslists, not jewish, we want a government to work for humans. We want a human government.
The Atlantic Informer:
That answers our question. What about the increasing military expeditures? What is it the Government want by increasing the military power?

========================================================

Name of Country: Republic of Aleksania
--------------------------
Client: ACAP/ROAAF
Type of aircraft ordered: KBT-314/SCME-654J
No. of aircraft ordered: 3/8
Deliver to: [DELIVERED]
Total value: USD 33,000,000 [ 11,400,000]

Name of Country: Atlantic Federation
Client: VFAF/VFN
Type of aircraft ordered: KBT-170S Sea Falken
No. of aircraft ordered: 112

Total value: USD 1,848,000,000 [ 616,000,000]

Name of Country: Royal and Holy Kingdom of Cattala
Client: Marino Salvatore/Cielo Salvatore
Type of aircraft ordered: KBT-170S Sea Falken/ KBT-170 Falken
No. of aircraft ordered: 25/60
Total value: USD 948,000,000 [ 316,000,000]

Name of Country: Federal Republic of Corraile
Client: ROCAF
Type of aircraft ordered: KBT-170 Falken
No. of aircraft ordered: 27
Deliver to: AFB Freedom, Corraile [DELIVERED]
Total value: USD 394,200,000[ 131,400,000]

Name of Country: Republic of Aleksania
Client: RACAP/ROAAF
Type of aircraft ordered: KBT-314
No. of aircraft ordered: 97
Deliver to: Republic of Aleksania Civil Air Patrol [April 2011]
Total value: USD 1,067,000,000

The Atlantic Federation is assuming a major position on AIN. But we are afraid that we won't be able to be friends to everyone. So, the Atlantic Federation has to be ready and mighty to defend its progress if anyone decides to suddenly take it from us. All the progress, all the advancements are useless if it cannot be ours, or if someone could easily take it from us. I mean, why would you want to win 1 billion pounds knowing that once you do, there will be people to take it from you? Whats the point of getting rich if you cannot use the money? Would you live in a mansion that is not yours? Would you live in a place that anybody could easily take from you? Thats whats happening with our government. Well, Atlantic Federation is getting important, is getting even richer, and we must ensure the Atlantic Federation will still remain in Veratlantian hands. We are building a country for our people, and building, also means protecting it. The Atlantic Federation must be ready for a war as if it was incoming. Because we are calling attention, and if we're not, we will in a near future. Attention can bring positive and negative things for a person, aswell as for a country. When rich people become famous, the first thing they do is to hire bodyguards. Thats what we are doing. Hiring an army that is the size of our progress, and of our dreams for the future. If we are going to build a superpower now, we must be able to defend it on the future.
The Atlantic Informer:
Ok, thanks a lot for attention Ms. President, we're glad you think that way. Good luck.

Thank you for the opportunity.

International Answers

Newspaper: The Corraile Times
Question 1: Does your administration have any plans regarding the friction between the EDA and a possible Atlantic pact?

I believe that a Atlantic Pact in our standards would be out of EDA's range. I mean, we don't have to worry with EDA, because it would not influence us enough the way it is now to make us change any plans we have for the future. Besides that, The Atlantic Federation is proving it self more efficient and faster in building positive diplomatic ties with European nations than EDA itself!

So, if EDA wants to gain our respect, it better start acting like a real authority in their region. Also, one of our allies, the Hiigaran Confederacy is not any pleased by EDA, what leave us thinking to whom exactly EDA was built and why so. We're not missing the opportunity to make important and strategic allies because few nations think we shouldn't be even stronger. I may be getting all this wrong, and as always, the Atlantic Federation is opened for dialog with whatever nations needs to talk to us. Including EDA ones. But until now they don't seem to care about us, unless when they mention their fear and concerns about our growth.

Newspaper: Royal City Times
Question 1: Before your election, The Atlantic Federation and the Republic of Ascadylea were in talks to complete a causeway connecting our two countries via a motorway. Are you prepared to move forward with these plans?

The Atlantic Informer RCT
Prepared? Yes always, but at the moment we are verifying the all the possibilities of connecting our countries. Pehaps a bridge would cost less and take less time to build there are still many things to be considered, yet I confirm that whatever is the best project, it will be executed as soon as possible. I hereby leave clear that it is of our interest to build a connection between Ascadylea and New Lisbon.

Newspaper: Lanaya Inquirer
Question 1: Rumors have surfaced that the AF and the FRC will sign a FTA. Is that true?

Well, that is completely of our interest. That actually depends more on Corraile than on us. We still don't know how is it possible for us to have better relations with some Asian nations than with Corraile. I mean, we are here! "superpower" or not, we are here for whatever Corraile needs. And we need to get closer to Corraile. That FTA is the least we can do. We hope its just the begining of an Alliance, no matter what happens, you'll still be our neighbors.

Newspaper: Daily Telegraph
Question 1: There have been reports that your administration plans to legalise abortion. Do you fear that this will have adverse consequences for your relations with highly religious nations, such as Cattala?

Listen, I may be terribly wrong. But as far as I know, this time not speaking in the name of AF, the only "Highly Religious Nation" that seem to be bothered by AF for its internal decisions concerning religion is Cattala. There are many things related to Cattala's way to handle religion that doesn't exactly please the Federation. But the way Cattala handles its religious matters, concerns only to Cattala, I believe. And I wish Cattala let us take care of our religious matters as if it were really OUR religious matters. The Atlantic Federation respects whatever decision a country takes as far as its people agree with that. Cattala has a majority of Cattalian Catholic Church followers, so we understand that it is ok for Cattala to let religion take part in its government. But things are different on AF. We don't have a single religion in our country, yet we just have one government for everyone. So, if our women decide to make such decision, to abort that is - thing that I personally would never do - we don't have the right to say no. It may be an absurd, but the government has absolutely no power over this kind of personal decision. Its their body. Its their life and the child coming will depend on the same person that considered to abort before its birth anyways. I find such thing disgusting, but theres really nothing I can do but let them. This won't force women to do that. This will *allow* them to do so. Religious women may not want to abort however, and we still respect that.

Question 2: Your opponent in the recent election had been holding talks for a tour by the Divina Anima Della Chiesa, and HRHM Queen Alexandra. Following your victory, can you tell us whether you will continue trying to arrange this tour?

As long as Her Royal and Holy Majesty don't go to streets invoke the Catholic Church and its followers to pursue and kill the non-catholic Veratlantian citizens, and you don't impose a pressure over catholic population regarding the Government's decisions - that affects not only the catholic, but the many other religious groups of AF -, I see no reason at all for not receiving such an elegant Queen and showing her how different Western Nations can be even with similar ideals and what an ally we can be for Cattala.

Ministry of Transports to import HSR trains from Illu'a
The Federation's and Fairview's views
Atlantis to become a Kingdom again
The Northern Veratlantians want their King back - Federal Government not pleased

Last edited by Spy9600 on 11th January 2011, 04:39; edited 2 times in total
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 10th January 2011, 03:16

I love being featured in the paper... thanks!!! This makes me want to update. so i shall... as soon as i get back from my nightly chocolate run

Newspaper: Royal City Times
Question 1: Before your election, The Atlantic Federation and the Republic of Ascadylea were in talks to complete a causeway connecting our two countries via a motorway. Are you prepared to move forward with these plans?

Thank You.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 10th January 2011, 14:18

Newspaper: The Corraile Times
Question 1: Does your administration have any plans regarding the friction between the EDA and a possible Atlantic pact?

Newspaper: Lanaya Inquirer
Question 1: Rumors have surfaced that the AF and the FRC will sign a FTA. Is that true?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 10th January 2011, 17:06

Newspaper: Daily Telegraph
Question 1: There have been reports that your administration plans to legalise abortion. Do you fear that this will have adverse consequences for your relations with highly religious nations, such as Cattala?

Question 2: Your opponent in the recent election had been holding talks for a tour by the Divina Anima Della Chiesa, and HRHM Queen Alexandra. Following your victory, can you tell us whether you will continue trying to arrange this tour?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 11th January 2011, 04:21

UPDATED
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 11th January 2011, 04:49

I'll just say this: I felt as if i were in a press conference for real. Great interview. Great insightful answers.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 11th January 2011, 18:57

Very interesting comments. The interview was the top story on RMi News tonight - it's a massive news story.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 11th January 2011, 19:04

Very nice idea Spy9600! you create a kind of interview with other newspaper from nations in AIN. 👍
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 13th January 2011, 06:05

Cattalian Government assuming "anti-Veratlantian" stance
Federal Government surprised by the Royal and Holy Regno
The Atlantic Informer Government%20AF
It looks like Cattala will handle their relations with our Federation based on the personal relations between their Queen and our President. Tensions between the religious Cattalian authority and the Federation were already rising, but things got worse after the press conference in which the Federal President gave some displeasing answers to the Cattalians.
Michael Kral gathered the congress and Sophia to discuss about the matter. "If things get worse, it will be the first time that any Veratlantian country makes a direct enemy since the creation of the Atlantic Federation" says Michael and "Elisian should take it easy and show some more respect to the Cattalian's beliefs". In note he says it is was an unexpected reaction from Elisian.
In the Federal Congress Elisian said Cattala was "overreacting", and that she just "said her outsider opinion" about the Cattalian plans. Also she said: "If I were the anti-Cattalian monster they say I am, for much less they would wake up tomorrow having to face half of the Veratlantian Navy on their shores" and completed: "At first their media reveals their intentions of getting rid of our influence on Europe, then they say thanks to my point of view they are now dropping all the possibilities of inviting an Atlantic Nation to an European Alliance (...) they forget we are a republic, and I don't rule this country all on my own like Im starting to think their church does".
The Foreign Minister Kral disagree with some of the thoughts Sophia has about Cattala. "I think there is a huge misunderstanding going on between the President and Cattala, she must be thinking their Church is an excuse for a dictatorship in the country - which all of us know isn't true. She has got to be patient and start to see Cattala with the positive view she has over our essentially catholic republic of New Lisbon."
The ex-Federal President Leonard Coinns, now the National President of the Veratlantian Republic says although Elisian was too unkind with the Cattalian people, it is not only her fault as according to him, the Cattalian Government didn't seem to let the Atlantic Federation reach the Cattalian authorities directly, and that both countries are knowing each other through each ones media, fact that shouldn't be happening the way it is.
The Government of New Lisbon asked for federal permission to send their ambassador Giulliano Oliveira - currently working in Cattala - to the Federal Embassy of Maine, Llithustania. The Neolusitan Foreign Ministry said they are afraid of having their ambassador arrested in Cattala for "no reason at all". Such attitude coming from New Lisbon intentionally reveals that the Atlantic Federation is not wiling to let religion but us an enemy. Sophia recognized the "good" movement of the Neolusitan democrats, but is still unsure about calling Oliveira back. In other hand, the New Aquitaine and Atlantis fear that if Oliveira don't return imediatelly he may get stuck in Cattala.
As an ironic measure, Atlantis called the Federal Ministry of Defense in Liberators City late in the night and ordered a naval defense division to be sent to defend Atlantis City and the Northern shores from a "possible attack" during the night.

Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 13th January 2011, 21:02

Whats going on with Cattala and Atlantic federation?? I hope it wouldnot continue with war. :war2:
Btw nice roleplay.. Cheeky/Razz
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 26th February 2011, 00:19

Queen Oksana goes "crazy"
Oksaine apologizes after rage of madness of its Queen - Calaré to impose heavy sanctions
The Atlantic Informer Kreich-Jul.%2025,%20051282240109
Kreich, Shushtrepistaz
Everything began with the so called "Shustrepistazian Attacks" made by "terrorists" in Oksainian Territory. Recently there were some violent demonstrations of terrorism in Oksaine, but the guilty were actually indentified as Shustrepistazians. The Federal Foreign Minister Michael Kral declared to be shocked, as Oksaine sent troops to attack another AIN nation based in a "cheap investigation". Although Oksaine suspended the attack and officially apologized for the "incident", the Ministry of Foreign Affairs found Oksaine's act as an "irresponsible demonstration of disorder" and a "problem that can happen in non-organized monarchies".

Calare, Arcacia, Cattala and Lower Columbia were the first to start setting up sanctions. All Oksanian visas were misconsidered by the Calarean government until futher notice. The Atlantic Federation shall not follow any international tendencies on sanctions, except those that Shushtrepistaz itself support and encourage. The Federal Government is yet to contact Llithustania and Corraile for dialogue on the matter, also, the Federal Government is considering to offer some naval support to Syldavia and Shushtrepistaz, just in case, even knowing that Syldavia has one of the most powerful navies of the Alliance.

The Federal Government mentioned its support for the future decisions of Shushtrepistaz on the matter, also, the Minister of Foreign Affairs shall contact Cattala for better understanding of what they found in Oksaine - if they really had the chance to investigate, that is.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 26th February 2011, 02:59

"even knowing that Syldavia has one of the most powerful navies of the Alliance"

When I read that, a smile appear on my face Wink Thanks Spy and Great newspaper! Very well written!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 26th February 2011, 05:09

Very nice paper, but that picture is kinda old Cheeky/Razz
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 26th February 2011, 09:37

Independent investigators from Cattala never went to Oksaine - we informed the Oksainian Government that we wish to see independent investigators, but never said that we would send any.
As we understand it, there were no independent investigators in Oksaine.

--Her Majesty's Foreign Ministry--
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 26th February 2011, 10:30

We will remain our neutrality in this case, although we condemn Oksaine for this acusations to the others AIN nations and if Cattala, Atlantic Fderation, Sushtrepistaz or any other AIN nation involved in this case will be attacked by Oksaine, we will support the victims in the International Court.

Ministro dos Negócios Estrangeiros de Fairview
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 26th February 2011, 22:35

ForthWall wrote:Very nice paper, but that picture is kinda old Cheeky/Razz
aww :bounce:
yea, I can replace it later if you want...

Thanks!
More to come...
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 9th March 2011, 14:54

The Atlantic Informer The%20Atlantic%20Informer%20Minor%20New%20Aquitaine
Tensions rise in the border
New protests for the fall of The Blideau Wall in the border with Northern Veratlantia

The Atlantic Informer Port%20Pierre%20at%20Night
Port Pierre, PN, New Aquitaine - Capital
The Neoaquitanian parliament is in chaos as the people, not only in Port Pierre, but in Alianta, Atlantis, Liberators City, New Lisbon, St. Melissa, Monte Del Rey, Al Shadur, Galiston, Dexon and many other major cities organized one of the largest Pro-Federalist protests since the creation of the Federation. Together, almost 7 million people went to streets across the Federation. The people, and the Republics of New Lisbon and Veratlantia ask for the immediate destruction of the wall and full opening of the borders in the Blideau/Dexon border.

The rumors are if the parliament don't get to decide soon, the president Maximilien Renault will resign. Minutes before leaving for the airport and travelling for New Aquitaine, Elisian said "This is our golden chance to bring down the last border inside the Federation, we'll try anything we can for such thing to happen." The Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs, Michael Kral, is also travelling to Port Pierre and shall meet the F.P. Elisian and other internal ministers before speaking to the Neoaquitanian Parliament. As of now, Federal Forces are located in the borders to avoid tensions conflicts. The interesting thing here is that both sides in the divided cities of Blideau/Dexon went to streets carring Federal Flags, and not National ones.

Last edited by Spy9600 on 18th March 2011, 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyesman 18th March 2011, 21:36

sounds serious..hope no riots or conflicts break out
Blueeyesman
Blueeyesman

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 18th March 2011, 22:44

I'm for the wall, this would resolve a lot of problems in Canada Wink kidding

Great article
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 19th March 2011, 16:45

I do like if those people taken over the government...LOL Cheeky/Razz

and nice article.. :thumbsup
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 15th April 2011, 18:14

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||NEXT UP > ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hurricane Peter to hit the West Coast in 6 hours
Major cities of Port Pierre, Louis, St.Melissa, Amerion, Vale del Rey and mainly Port Jefferson to be affected.
The Atlantic Informer AF%202.0%20The%20Cities%20of%20the%20Atlantic%20Federation%20and%20Galbadia%20and%20Ascadylea%202%20Hurricane%20Peter
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th April 2011, 02:42

QUICK NEWS >>> HURRICANE PETER
The Atlantic Informer Hurricane%20Peter
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel