AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awards Nogovicka

+10
Thomas
Blakeway4
Sirron kcuhc
Neil
JJ
Forsma
Edge
Peter
StanislavSoltys
hiigarar
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Awards Nogovicka Empty Awards Nogovicka

Post by hiigarar 14th January 2011, 19:37

The ball has not yet started it will be a long ball, different days will celebrate different points in history of aoin and some of the nations. Here will be the results of the voting and the "Lost Film" translated. So be ready and watch for this topic!

First part of Nogovicka Lost Dreams.

Last edited by hiigarar on 7th February 2011, 20:41; edited 2 times in total
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Awards Nogovicka Empty Re: Awards Nogovicka

Post by StanislavSoltys 14th January 2011, 21:43

Quite very interesting!
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 17th January 2011, 21:12

Looking promising, can't wait for more! Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th January 2011, 21:13

Yes, please vote all! Laugh
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 17th January 2011, 21:15

oh we can still vote? sorry i thought i missed the deadline, but since i have some free time, i'll do that right now 👍
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th January 2011, 21:15

There is still time, i dident close the voting still. There wore not many people who voted sooo still open to voting
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 17th January 2011, 22:18

I like the unique style this event has! Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 18th January 2011, 01:53

Official Start of the Nogovicka Ball
The Government of Special Zone of Nogovicka, please to welcome the Madam and Gospods (Russian for masters) from all around major union. We hope that this event will be loved by all and that we don't miss a thing. This is the first time and we hope not the last that this event is held.

The ball will open whit the concert from the capital of the greating country Albion. We take you to the Palace of the Republic.

Awards Nogovicka Nogovicka-Jan20051286628919

"More to come soon".
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 18th January 2011, 19:53

Awards Nogovicka Masked-face-Venice

Sajuuk-Khar
Sajuuk-Khar (Chosen of Sajuuk) will be visiting the ball. Old traditions demands that Sajuuk Khar face be always closed in public, as he is seen more of a half-god to the majority of Kran'et Sects in Hiigara. He will be wearing the Three Faced God Mask, created for 18 centuary Ball. He will be staying at his residence in Veski. He will make a short speech to the visiters of the ball an the community of AOIN. This is the 27 Sajuuk Khar in Hiigara.

Awards Nogovicka Men-Latest-Cool-Short-Spikey-Hairstyles243
President of Albionic Slavic Republic
Sergey Mihailov will be meeting the guest for the ball. As a tradition, the ball will be started by him and lead by him. As he is the leader of Slavs of Nogovicka. He will be living in his apartment in historical part of the city, near the Opera House of Nogovicka. Mihailov is the newest president of Albion, elected only five weeks ago. He was born in Morskaja Gora, but most of his life lived in Nogovicka. An thanks for a good compane and creating plans for economical growth of Albion, he was elected.

Awards Nogovicka 61706933_0_25ca1_6758f016_XL
Emperor of all Stronghold, Kushan, Seranto, Vingorsk an all of lands under Segesmunds Family
The closest relative of the Kings and Queens of Albion Kingdom, Emperor Segesmund Egor IIV. He will be coming from his winter residence of Czargrad to be a part of the ball, as the continuer of the Royal Albionical Line. The revolution in 18 centuary ended the Albionic Kingdom and created the Albionic Slavic Republic. Most of Royalty of Pizen, fleed to Stronghold Empire. He will be staying at the Palace near Vodski, which belongs to Segesmund Royal Family.

Awards Nogovicka Nogovicka-Mar15081295317228

Nogovicka "Lost Dream" Film
The film Lost Dream will be translated in Nogovicka First Skyscraper "Televizioni Hol (Television Hall)". The film created great distress whit Russian communities in Hiigara and the Communist Party of Hiigara, called this film a horrible lie. But mostly, many people seen a great interest and support of this film was great.

The film tells the story of Soviet invasion of Albion in 50'. The destruction an the horror that changed the face of the slavic history and of all of Hiigara. The main story line is about Nogovicka, there wore information that even news from occupide city will be shown to the AOIN public. So be ready for it! And here is the second part of the film. "The last two weeks".

Awards Nogovicka Nogovicka-Oct5071287162994

Concerts "Masquerade Nogovicka 2011"
Concerts around of the most famouse Hiigaran and Slavic singers will be in Nogovicka. The concert is to show the new cultural life of Hiigara, eastern capital. The main idea is to show that live still continues and that growth continues. Right now Elka sings near the AOIN Tower (Building near Globe Statue). So lets take a look.

More to come soon
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 20th January 2011, 02:41

Thats a well planned event Hiigarar! Wink
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 20th January 2011, 02:50

Thanks! Hope that all post what they like, tell about there leaders or whit who they came and well have fun whit the ball. You can tell of artist from your country that came to Nogovicka for events. Sooo post!
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 20th January 2011, 02:57

hiigarar wrote:You can tell of artist from your country that came to Nogovicka for events. Sooo post!
Where do I post this? :bounce:
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 20th January 2011, 02:57

Here. Its an open event for all.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Awards Nogovicka Empty Queen Sharaunque I Enters the Nogovicka Royal Ball

Post by JJ 20th January 2011, 18:04

Queen Sharaunque I, of Ascadylea Arrives at the Nogovicka Royal Ball!

Last edited by JJ on 20th January 2011, 21:41; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 20th January 2011, 18:17

We welcome Queen of Ascadylea to our ball. Laugh And great entrance!
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 20th January 2011, 18:22

Thank you! It's an honor to be here. The people of Hiigara have been most hospitable and gracious! I cannot wait for the other Dignitaries from around the AIN to arrive! I'm sure they won't arrive as grandly as I... HA HA.. no one could top that! But I welcome them to try!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 20th January 2011, 23:12

The Cheádmeascion Eoghan Ó Laifeartaigh (Owen Rafferty) makes a much less grand entrance next, along with his wife: Órlaith (Orla).

Awards Nogovicka Bertie_211503a
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 20th January 2011, 23:35

We welcome you both to the ball take a seat or dance )))
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 21st January 2011, 22:06

"Sajuuk-Khar, Follower of Sajuuk, Holy Priest in Nija, Kartoba and Naztoba"
Nogovicka is one of the most religiouse cities in Albion Republic. Around 72% of the city population said that they are followers of Kran'et. There wore even events in politics of Hiigara and Albionic State, where the word of the Sajuuk-Khar was more importend then the words of the Secretary General of HUC. Here stands before you the Chosen of Sajuuk, chosen by Gods, Sajuuk-Khar.

"Children of Hiigara and Brothers and Sisters of AOIN, today we gathered in one of the most imporatant social events in AOIN. When we can unite in love and friendship. It is wonderful, as always, to see all the familiar faces of our friends and all the special members of our community. Welcome one and all.

In past year AOIN Grew from just an alliance to a community, where all can be united by words of the gods. I welcome you all to the events being held around the Nogovicka, to visit the places of spiritual seeing. I welcome all brothers and sisters to Hiigara"

Sajuuk-Khar leaves the central concert hall at Bagotochi Palace (AOIN Palace) and will be in the central Temple of Nogovicka.

"The Ball Press"
"This is yellow page press"
1) Owen Rafferty and his wife Orla, got in a fight what wine will they drink, after they wore informed that there will be only Wine from Vinogorsk and Nija. There wore screaming, but the conflicted ended as they wore broth the White Wine from the President of Albionic Republic.
2)Queen Sharaunque I and Prince of the Kushan-Strongholdian, Romulus Segesmund? There wore infomation that the Prince and Queen wore talking quietly about something in the Ballroam and danced 3 dance's. Which is pretty strainge as the Prince has relationship whit Elena Virtova from Genosha. Now take a look at this link, we ask the question how will look babies of Queen Sharaunque I and Prince Romulus? WWW.Royalbabiespain.huc
3)Here what conversation we heard from one of the guests..... "Poruchnik Rzevsky! What was that terrible noise that was coming from your quarters last night?! It sounded like you brought a mare in there, rather than a girl!" "Oh, colonel, that's a fine thought, I should bring in a girl next time..."

Nogovicka Film Part Three
The siege of Nogovicka and destruction of the Free Albionic Republic. This is part three of the film. There are 2 more parts left.

Concerts in Nogovicka
Right now only Hiigaran Artist are playing sadly not many AOIN artist came, probably because many government diden't help them to get here.
Today we show you the artists that are famouse whit Slavic Speaking Hiigarans - Vintage - Roman! She will be perferming in the

hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirron kcuhc 21st January 2011, 22:36

Joesph Hasfaben has entered the ball bearing a suit. Along with his wife Caroline Hasfaben. The couple wished not to have pictures taken of them.
Sirron kcuhc
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 21st January 2011, 23:56

Queen Sharaunque I Gown Showcase 1
Awards Nogovicka Stashasanchez
Queen Sharaunque I and Prince of the Kushan-Strongholdian, Romulus Segesmund? There was information that the Prince and Queen were talking quietly about something in the Ballroom and danced 3 dances. Which is pretty strange as the Prince has relationship whit Elena Virtova from Genosha.

An official Press Release from Scott MacGillivray, Ascadylea Foreign Minister, The Queen and Prince have been involved in a relationship secretly for a few months now. This is just the first time they have been seen in public together. Miss Virtova was a paid participant in the clever ruse to protect the privacy of the regal couple.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 22nd January 2011, 14:16

Syldavia's president, Vladimir Almaz, dancing with the President of Uroboria, Jane Akito.

Awards Nogovicka Ballroom_dance_exhibition1
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd January 2011, 16:18

Awards Nogovicka 279059687_9575b7f4ba

Lord Anthony Secolo, pictured here leaving Celeste, joined Queen Alexandra V in Nogovicka for the Ball, and was said to have "thoroughly enjoyed" himself. Later today he returns to Cattala for a business summit as Prince Luke joins his wife in Hiigara. Queen Alexandra briefly visited the ball before returning to her apartment, with guests claiming she appeared "weak" during the main event. The Press Office has made no comment on the claims.

Daily Telegraph
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 23rd January 2011, 09:11

Amazing, I am really enjoying this!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor