AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constitution: Declaration of War/Conflicts

5 posters

Go down

Constitution: Declaration of War/Conflicts Empty Constitution: Declaration of War/Conflicts

Post by Peter 28th January 2010, 00:04

Constitution: Declaration of War/Conflicts Summitcard2010pre5

This discussion only pertains to the fourth part(Declaration of War/Conflicts) of the AIN Constitution. This is the current excerpt:

"

• 4.1 - Both sides of the conflict must agree upon the conflict before any action takes place
  • 4.2 - No God-Moding is allowed
  • 4.2.1 - What is God Modding? Saying what happens to other peoples stuff
  • 4.2.1.1 - Refer to God-Moding Rules in the House of Administration

• 4.2.2 - All deaths from an attack will be determined by the nation that was attacked
  • 4.2.3 - All attacks must be agreed upon before they take place, along with deaths from the attacks
"

Source: Click Here.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Constitution: Declaration of War/Conflicts Empty Re: Constitution: Declaration of War/Conflicts

Post by Aleks 28th January 2010, 02:56

I'm glad ain didn't 'outlaw' war. The world tried that in 1927, and that lasted what, 10 years? Laugh
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Constitution: Declaration of War/Conflicts Empty Re: Constitution: Declaration of War/Conflicts

Post by woodb3kmaster 29th January 2010, 06:39

I'd like to point out that god-moding also includes refusing to take any losses in any way. That might take the form of claims of impenetrable forcefields, 100% accurate missile defense systems, bulletproof armor, or just saying something like "Lower Columbia lost no troops in that battle."
Something we might consider adding to this section...
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 29th January 2010, 13:52

There is actually a thread on god-modding which includes all of this. Not that effects me as Arcacia has no military and does not enter into military conflicts.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 29th January 2010, 17:30

I like the current excerpt. Nice and clear.

danspaceman wrote:There is actually a thread on god-modding which includes all of this. Not that effects me as Arcacia has no military and does not enter into military conflicts.
^.^ Link
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 29th January 2010, 22:44

Ah, good to see that's been taken into consideration. In that case, I think the excerpt is fine as it stands.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down