AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AOIN Azadi Rise

+7
Saathoff
Tyler
JJ
Peter
Thomas
Aranho
hiigarar
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AOIN Azadi Rise Empty AOIN Azadi Rise

Post by hiigarar 17th March 2010, 00:38

NTV Channel Proudly Presents
Azadi Rise

"All of this story is not true and is fiction"
Its 2026, AOIN has dessolved and a new organization named Azadi was created, half of nations have joined it. The persecution of racial, ethnic, and social minorities and "undesirables" started in former AOIN and the occupied countries.

Hiigaran Confederacy lay in ruins as the Azadi Forces march victoriesly trow the country. A huge battle will soon begin for Pizen, as the Hiigarans prepere to defend it last stronghold.

Few Free Countries are left on earth, war came to Escambia, Petrova, Hypertrophy and other nations. Azadi destroy all who keep on there way. Leaders of former AOIN Countries are gathering in forest near Chihiro (Former-Petrova Capital).

From Capital in Dunaj, Azadi are gathering forces to take a blowing hit to the last Free States.

This is the world of poverty and war.

AOIN Azadi Rise SeoulWarDamage1

What do you think? And well no war in AOIN so started planning something of a role-play or a story for the AOIN.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

AOIN Azadi Rise Empty Re: AOIN Azadi Rise

Post by hiigarar 17th March 2010, 00:40

Also could tell if you like the idea. And if you like it to be a story or of a more of a role-play that you can take part in?
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 17th March 2010, 13:29

Hmm... 2026. I expect nuclear weapons to be used. Cheeky/Razz

But well, I'm kinda mixed with this idea. Perhaps a little more detail could help me decide.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th March 2010, 18:50

Well this idea is a role play idea. The idea that this a TV show, but well we can have war all. ))))

The story maybe need some new ideas and changes working on them right now. But members that will participate can join in whit there ideas. So this show is more of like what if.

The other idea, if this is not popular to make it as the saim as the Discover AOIN only made by two or three or less persons.

Each nation can make there contribution. Like Hiigaran Confederacy in alternative histrory was broken up in two countries Hiigaran Alliance (Free States) and Kushan Empire (Azadi). Hiigara has lost many territories and New Port (Capital right now of Hiigara) was destroyed by the Azadi invading forces, killing the Hiigaran Council of 16 Tribes and the Sajuuk-Khar. So well if any one interested in a alternative history role-play......
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 17th March 2010, 19:14

I'd love to take part - it's a great idea, the more role-play the better.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th March 2010, 19:27

Taking part in Azadi Rise.
1)United Islands of Ollingdale
2)Hiigaran Confederacy.

All that will participate well make a story what happened whit your country in 2026. Has it joined the Azadi or is it in Free States or is it neutral. What the current situation. And well try not to make it to perfect. If you are in Azadi your country is safe and most of population lives peacefully, but small groups are destroyed. Some countries are mixed like Hiigara, half is Azadi half is Free States. Free States, most of this states are in war and are attacked by Azadi.

Also we need to work out the story. If you have any ideas please post them. I will post my ideas soon.

And we need both Azadi and Free States to start the role-play. You can take mixed role. Also we need to find centers of Azadi and Free States.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 17th March 2010, 19:55

Here's what I think should be a storyline:

The Leaders of the AIN States have fled the Azadi and are hiding in the forests of Petrova. The Azadi seem unstoppable, and are crippling Free State after Free State into submission and defeat.
Nearly all of planet Earth has fallen to the Azadi and only small pockets of resistance remain, whilst much of Hiigara has also been destroyed by the Azadi.
The remaining leaders of the deposed AIN are planning to create a nation that will rival the Azadi and liberate the people of Earth.
The question is: Will it work?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th March 2010, 22:34

Well it work, if we get people interested and start joining. Also do you like the name Azadi or do we need to change it?
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 17th March 2010, 22:46

I like the idea of a role playing....as long as its fair game and we make sure that the role playing war stays a role playing and not a real union war Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th March 2010, 23:09

Well it will be following the rules of the forum soooo no flaming or anything like that. Just a simple war. )))))

So well the main question will be will we be following this story? Set in future and Azadi.

Or i had an other idea, two side war, AOIN is split like in the american civil war. There are those that are red and there are those that are white.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th March 2010, 08:58

Well, my choice should be post asap. I like the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 18th March 2010, 14:34

Fornax will join, but as a neutral state. However, since some colonies of the Hiigaran Confederacy dislike Christianity, and as Fornax is a Christian state, I expect some colonies to attack Fornax.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th March 2010, 16:52

The Azadi idea would be interesting and unique, but the Civil War idea would probably be easier and less complex.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 18th March 2010, 17:00

Well we have already many people and i think that more will be joining so lets go for the harder but funner version
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 18th March 2010, 19:02

Count Ascadylea in... we could act as a neutral haven for all sides. Everyone's welcome here... just check your weapons at customs!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 18th March 2010, 19:43

So lets give it a try, i will write a normal starting history and every one can add parts about what happened in there countries at this time. Also we need a small part of the forum where we can post about "Azadi Rise" tommorow the story will be sended here.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 18th March 2010, 20:24

Here is an example of a small starting story that i needed from your country. This is only a type you can make it diffrently, but you need to give information on what side your country is Azadi (The new organization), Free States (Not united, but follow the old type of life), Neutral (If you are neutral, you country does not support any org. but your country is in Azadi Command)

Hiigara 2023-2026(Free State - Azadi)
(This story begins after the Azadi have been created. The story how the azadi risen is still need to be voted)
Hiigaran Confederacy has left the AOIN when the conflict begun between members, it closed all boarders. In 2023 Azadi invaded Najman Spacezone, blocking Fer and destroying former AOIN-Hiigaran Station, wrecking havoc on Hiigarans. Fer fallen and holy city of Kran'et was bombed, temple of Sajuuk was set on fire, all who opposed the "Christianization" wore killed or send to the desert. A new government was created an Najma become the part of Azadi Organization.

2024 Hiigarans fought a front war, every time lossing more and more territory. Hiigaran Confederacy Council of 16, was changed to Military Council, defence wore build for the preperation for Siege of Hiigara.

2025 Feb. 14. First bombs landed in Hiigara. The following day first Platoons of Azadi landed in New Port, Vansa and failed to land in Asmara-Akmi-Ra. The government of Confederacy was killed, the only survivers wore Empress Alana and President of Albion Republic. Hiigaran Confederacy ceased to exisist as a united country. Kushan Empire fell and Alana was sended to Earth as a prisonner of war, a new Hiigaran Christian Emperor was put in rule of new Kushan Empire. New Port was destroyed and all who lived there wore relocated or killed. States all around Hiigara fell quickly and puppet states wore created.

2026. Battle for Yl-Raim the holy city of Kran'et has begun. Almost all Hiigaran States are under the Azadi Rule, exept Argindia Republics, Albion Republic and Holy City of Yl-Raim. This is the last Free States in Hiigara. From this point the story for Hiigarans begin.

2026. Last leader of Hiigara Sajuuk-Khar is on Earth in Petrova forest.

How do you like it, do i need to change anything and please post your story too.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th March 2010, 21:07

I like it, very thorough. This is Ollingdale's story, it may change depending on other nations stories, especially if our neighbour Holidia has a very different one.

Ollingdale City, 2026 - AZADI

Ollingdale City has been overpowered by the Azadi forces, after the nation initially refused to join the union after the AIN's disbandment. The Prime Minister has been deposed and is in exile, along with the entire Government. All public services have shut down, and the CBD has been abandoned. The only flights in and out of the International Airport are Azadi fighter planes, and from the skies all you can see is a burning city.

Woking, 2026 - AZADI

Resistance forces first sprung up in Woking, where the military were deployed to try and destroy any Azadi forces on the islands. An aerial bombardment of the Dremmer industrial centre and suburbs killed over 20,000 people and left the military command in tatters. Vigilante forces and the remaining military soldiers defied the Azadi takeover of the capital, and continued fighting invading forces for over a week.
After 14 days of fierce fighting, a massive aerial assault on the entire city wiped out the island, leaving only rubble and ruin for the Azadi soldiers that took control of another island.

Valican Point, 2026 - Neutral

The exiled Government first fled to Valican Point, which was not under Azadi command. Many Ollingdaleans used the ports and local airfield to escape the country, but soon the Azadi had begun aerial and naval bombardments of the harbour, port and town. The Ollingdale Government once again fled the area, but the Deputy Prime Minister stayed behind to try and negotiate as the ground forces invaded.
3 days later, his body was seen hanging on the Government Centre.

Petrobas Island, 2026 - Capital of New Ollingdale, Free State

As island after island surrendered or was defeated by the slaughtering Azadi commanders, the humiliated Ollingdale Government, now under the control of OS1 and the remaining Cabinet/Military figures, was exiled in the former military centre of Petrobas Island. This was the last free and safe place for the resistance forces to gather, and was being attacked daily by the Azadi forces, as pleas for international resistance help were falling on deaf ears.
The base was declared the capital city of New Ollingdale, and was all that remained of the United Islands.

Is that okay? :pirat:
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 18th March 2010, 21:23

I love it! Very dark and very great! So this is the first "Free States". And well i think we need a place for this topics.

And well i had one problem how the AOIN disbanded? Don't really know how it can disband...... all are too friendly and great...... sooooo this is the problem. Maybe economical cryssis?

And well first photos from Hiigaran Ruins of New Port. Palace of Council.
AOIN Azadi Rise NewPort-Mar12251268946643
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 18th March 2010, 21:41

hmmm... I don't think I'm gonna participate.. Not to fond of the 2026 thing.. It's like predicting the future and stuff.. But good luck with it!
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 18th March 2010, 23:55

I dont like it... The one thing ive strives for in the union is NO future stuff. Stay in the current time please. And tech limit
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 19th March 2010, 00:24

Well the idea is not about future tech. its about the future of our nations. I don't think that in 2026 anything will drasticly be diffrent from 2010, not many things changed from 1990 to 2010 (Well there are a few things) but our lives haven't changed drasticly.

This is the saim thing, no futuristic LARGE robots, just a war set in 16 years from right now. The idea is not to set it in the Future Future, just so that we have a story and that its interesting.

So well question is this will more people join if we change it to 2016? Or will you be joining it still, if i say that there no futuristic mega-revolution?
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 19th March 2010, 00:25

Im not fond of anything future. Its not realistic.. If you see in the Chamber i proposed to enact a tech and year limit
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 19th March 2010, 00:30

Well this is a Role-Play Game, not the main story of any given country lets say Hiigara and Ollingdale. Hiigara has not begun living in 2026, its still living in 2010. Wink Sooooo this like an idea so that we start a role-play which can be interesting for members of AOIN. Sooooooo this is a more like a TV Show and Role-Play thing. We are not changing the time that our nations are in. Call it an alternative history, set in not far away future.

So what do you think will you give it a try?
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 19th March 2010, 00:31

Then roleplay in 2010? Whats the difference?
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next