AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AOIN Azadi Rise

+7
Saathoff
Tyler
JJ
Peter
Thomas
Aranho
hiigarar
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AOIN Azadi Rise - Page 2 Empty Re: AOIN Azadi Rise

Post by hiigarar 19th March 2010, 00:37

What the diffrence if we play-role play in 2026? Its not the main story, it will not be in the news, it will not change any politics of any nation, it will not make anything diffrent. Again i say its like a TV Show.

And well we can make a compromise, not change the story. But well the story is set in an alternative 2010. But well if we change that will it again make any diffrence and will people join?

Don't really know why is the worry about date 2026? If again i say nothing diffrent, just we will try to think how the story of our countries will be changed if anything goes dramaticly bad.

And sorry for my english, if any problems whit understanding what i am typing better ask. Sorry again for my english.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 19th March 2010, 00:48

lord have mercy
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 19th March 2010, 00:49

Sorry........ not getting in a flame war, just trying to plan this out Smile

So just interested what the people will join and what will be more for other people. So well i think a compromis is needed, let the story be set in 2010, like in World in Conflict world.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 19th March 2010, 01:09

well I think I'm gonna pass on this one.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 19th March 2010, 10:17

so i think we have 3 nations that participate
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 19th March 2010, 13:10

I will be joining, but I'll try to interpret what hiigarar is trying to say from what I think.

All these 2026 War is just for fun, to kill boredom. It's a fictional war set in 2026. Doesn't affect anything, but it will not interfere with real-life stuff. The AIN being disbanned by 2026 is just a fictional plot. Hope I interpret correctly. Cheeky/Razz

------------------

Anyway, back to the 2026 Azadi Rise

Fornax in 2026
Fornax is now called Caroline Republic, merged with the other 5 Caroline countries after the 4th Caroline War ended in 2020. Caroline Republic is a Free-State.

Two years after Azadi (formerly UES) was formed in 2016, Caroline declined the invitation as it claimed that Azadi supports nuclear warfare. Caroline then constantly receive threats and attack from Azadi countries, with the worst attack so far happening in the capital of Cicone in the year 2025.

What happen during the 2025 Cicone Attack was simply the Azadi Forces firing Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles to the city of Cicone, killing over 2 million with millions injured. No radiation detected though.

By 2026, Caroline is one of the few surviving Free-States. All former 6 Caroline Countries have bury the hachet in order to let Carolinist Christianity survive for generations to come.

Last edited by Aranho on 19th March 2010, 18:08; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th March 2010, 15:56

Well, this mine:
Start from 2018. East Rockcoast out from AoIN because there a conflic with a new member: West Starfishland from western Indian ocean. That's because they have an army conflic at 1986.
Four year later a unexpected people attack the parlement building, gladly the parlements and president have been evacuated by a SWAT team to Meadow Hill. They're from West Starfishland (an Azadi member) and will taking over the goverment. It's split ERC into 2 part, Duckland and Silvercoast

Newport - Azadi
Early 2023, Azadi attack Newport and take over it. The damages reported very worse. People run to Duckland's Capital, Duckburg.
Duckburg and Palmbay (Duckland) - Free State
These city are the big city at Duckland. The capital is Duckburg. Their airforces stong enough to fight Azadi.

Silvercoast - Free State.
With their force from ERC's, they war with Azadi. Meadow hill, the capital of this country, get attack oftenly from Azadi.

Kemayoran City - Neutral
After attack at parlement building, Azadi suddenly land it's army on the port and take over local TV and radio station.

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 19th March 2010, 16:44

Thanks Arahno ))))) All what Arahno translated from me is correct ))

5 nations have joined.

AOIN collaps.
Economical Crysis of 2013, many states of AOIN economy collapses after over production and a strong climate change. Many people lost all of there savings and there homes. The heaviest wore the main economical centers of AOIN. Riots followed in many countries, starvation happened in once very rich cities. Hiigara closed it boarders and was the first to leave AOIN. Many countries followed whit closing boarders and trade whit other members. Last meeting of AOIN had only 3 member states and it gathered in Cicone City (Fornax). In 2026 in Forest of Petrova leaders of all left free countries and of former free countries., the meeting is secret but there was information of rebuilding of AOIN.

Here is how Azadi wore created as an organization.

In 2016, few countries of former AOIN, in heavy economical and social crysis created the Union of Economical Support (UES).

New economical reforms and social reforms made life in this states stable and soon expantion begun. In 2021 First radical laws against Gypsis, Kran'et Followers and other communities wore made. New plans for reuniting all former AOIN states under one banned wore made.

2022 The UES was remade in to Azadi Commonwealth. Invasions of Free States begun.

If any one against this story, propose changes or corrections. )))) So well this is how we start.

And i think that we will soon be ready for the first role-play, in the
next week probably by Monday. What do you think?

EDIT - NO DOUBLE POSTING - 1ST WARNING - Saathoff
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 19th March 2010, 17:00

I like it, nice storyline. I don't mind when it starts.

Ollingdale and the Azadi

After the 2013 Depression, Ollingdale's economic centre fell apart, with a record 38% unemployment. Much of the country was plunged into recession, and the Government was nearly overthrown by a military coup as the AIN collapsed.
As the former Alliance members became more desperate to reunite and sort out their economies, Ollingdale took a step back and began rebuilding as an independent country, relying on oil exports to stay afloat. But as the Azadi grew more powerful, the country was invaded and nearly destroyed, as you can see in my earlier post.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 19th March 2010, 18:07

Erm Cons., try not to double post. Just edit your previous post to insert what you've forgotten to type in. I'm sure you don't wish to get a 2 days ban. Cheeky/Razz

In addition to Caroline storyline, Fornax was one of the last few AIN countries not to experience the economical crisis. It only experience it in 2018 2 years after the UES was formed because the UES members have agreed to stop all forms of trading with Fornax until it agrees to join the UES, in which Fornax decline.

After the Azadi forces attacked Caroline in 2025, Caroline declared war with Azadi.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 19th March 2010, 18:53

Illu'a has a story too!

All major cities in Illu'a were greatly affected by the economic collapse. The government had no plan for a collapse, and everything went down from there. In 2014, the country known as the United Republic of Illu'a was divided by riots. The remains of the government hid in the mountains near Carver Valley, around the south side of the island.
When the UES was made, the Illu'an government emerged from their hiding, joined the UES, and established a small country in the mountains, known as the Commonwealth of Illu'a. The Commonwealth expanded their borders, until it controlled the southern half of the island in 2021.

Map:
Red Dot=Hiding place, borders around 2016
Red=2018
Orange=2019
Yellow=2010
Green=2021
AOIN Azadi Rise - Page 2 Regionf

Colbitz - Somewhat recovering, with small parts of the city doing pretty good. Rail and highway networks are broken, causing transportation problems. under Commonwealth Control.

Daloa - Completely ruined. Resistance between the city and the Commonwealth made the city north of the Tillicum River a wasteland.

Strathmore - In a similar situation to Colbitz, except organized crime is rampant throughout the city.

Kingston - Not controlled by the Commonwealth in any way. People live out their lives in the abandoned city, with small groups banding together to make the best out of it.

Carver Valley - This medium sized town is now the capital of the Commonwealth. With repaired roads and rail lines, this is the city closest to "normal" before the economic collapse.

My story is that of reclaiming the land north of the green line on the map.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 19th March 2010, 23:33

Arahno - Thanks. )))) Will stop posting like this )))))

Love all of your topics all are interesting and great. ))))) And thanks for support of this topic and well role-play is possible to be made.

All lovely stories and it will be interesting to look how it goes around. I will ask moders if it is possible to create a diffrent topic for this role-play so that it will be easier to post diffrent topics.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th March 2010, 06:10

Just want to say: ERC is one of the AOIN member that doesn't hit by crisis.
Also are there any list of nations with it's status?

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 20th March 2010, 13:36

I will post the list right now.

1)Hiigara (Azadi - Free State)
2)Ollingdale (Azadi-Free State-Neutral)
3)Fornax renamed Caroline (Free State)
4)East Rockcoast (Azadi-Free State-Neutral)
5)Illu'a (Azadi-Free State-Neutral)

Right now we don't have no full azadi states. But well we can start and well people can join at any point.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 22nd March 2010, 22:29

Azadi Rise 2026
The Azadi are gathering there forces for the finale push to destroy the last Free States. If the Free States don't gather and don't come to an agreement in Petrovas Forest then all is doomed.

There is information that antil April First there will not be any huge attacks and that all members can give information that they think is needed here. April First i will post first updates and first expantion of the Azadi and failure or success of our states. The main treat will be on Earth for Fornax, which country is still the only that has not lost Pre-Azadi territories. Illu'a Commonwealth Government started expantion to the North, heavy resistence.
azadi are prepering to destroy the last Ollingdale Free Government, but at this time they don't know where is it. East Rockcoast battle for neutral zone will soon begin. Hiigaran Free State is prepering the defence of Pizen.

Last edited by hiigarar on 23rd March 2010, 19:46; edited 1 time in total
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 23rd March 2010, 06:46

It's not much information, but I made a propaganda poster.
AOIN Azadi Rise - Page 2 Posterdg
I didn't put Azadi in the poster, but since the Commonwealth is part of Azadi, it counts as a pro-Azadi poster.

I'll accept a few requests for similar posters. Just tell me what the main elements you want in it.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 23rd March 2010, 16:47

hiigarar wrote:
Azadi Rise 2026
The Azadi are gathering there forces for the finale push to destroy the last Free States. If the Free States don't gather and don't come to an agreement in Petrovas Forest then all is doomed.

There is information that antil April First there will not be any huge attacks and that all members can give information that they think is needed here. April First i will post first updates and first expantion of the Azadi and failure or success of our states. The main treat will be on Earth for Fornax, which country is still the only that has not lost Pre-Azadi territories. Illu'a Commonwealth Government started expantion to the North, heavy resistence.
Fornax are prepering to destroy the last Ollingdale Free Government, but at this time they don't know where is it. East Rockcoast battle for neutral zone will soon begin. Hiigaran Free State is prepering the defence of Pizen.

Hang on... Do you mean the Azadi are preparing to destroy the Ollingdale Government? I would've thought Fornax would be along side the Ollingdale Government, since they both want free states.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 23rd March 2010, 16:52

emgmod - Great Poster!!!
Thomas - If Fornax will send forces to support you government then they will, but the question is will the forces needed to be in the defence of there country.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 23rd March 2010, 16:54

I mean, you posted that Fornax is preparing to destroy the Ollingdale Government, and I was asking if you meant Azadi, not Fornax.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 23rd March 2010, 19:46

sorry sorry, i ment AZADI ))))))
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 23rd March 2010, 19:51

I guess no Azadi Forces will attack Caroline (take note that Fornax will be called Caroline only for this TV program only) soon. Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th March 2010, 06:45

Another part : Duckland and East Starfishland are make a powerfull force to attack Azadi at Newport. Also they're send some army to Ollingdale to protect the free state. Menwhile, Silvercoast is continuing attack Azadi at some neutral state: Kemayoran City (ERC), Rockcoast City (ERC), Southport (ESL), and Coal Island(ESL).

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 25th March 2010, 16:56

Not soon.

And well more information for each country will be send here. Next week monday
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 29th March 2010, 09:16

Tommorow will the new update be made. And first full.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 3rd April 2010, 20:35

Sorry for delaying this again. Just start writing it and there is little time sorry again.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next