AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting | Member Application Checklist

+6
anarchy0029
Aranho
emgmod
Kevin
Daniel
Neil
10 posters

Go down

Vote on Proposal of Member Application Checklist

Voting | Member Application Checklist Vote_lcap93%Voting | Member Application Checklist Vote_rcap 93% 
[ 13 ]
Voting | Member Application Checklist Vote_lcap7%Voting | Member Application Checklist Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Voting | Member Application Checklist Empty Voting | Member Application Checklist

Post by Neil 16th April 2010, 14:32

Final Vote on Member Application Checklist

Approving this proposal will mean that a checklist will be posted in the member application desk. Only once this checklist has been fulfilled (to the executive's satisfaction) then voting will begin on the application. Ensuring all applications are of a certain standard before members are required to vote. The proposal will become law with a simple majority vote after 7 days, it will be effective as soon as the checklist is posted and will apply to all future applications, from Non-Member to Junior and Junior to Full. It is also recommended, although not law, that all current full member nations check that their nation is compliant with the checklist.

SEE FULL PROPOSAL AND CHECKLIST

Last edited by Neil on 16th April 2010, 14:51; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Voting | Member Application Checklist Empty Re: Voting | Member Application Checklist

Post by Daniel 16th April 2010, 14:47

Approved.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Voting | Member Application Checklist Empty Re: Voting | Member Application Checklist

Post by Kevin 16th April 2010, 15:24

Approved too
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th April 2010, 16:32

Voted

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 16th April 2010, 16:35

I approve.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 16th April 2010, 19:38

Aprove
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 16th April 2010, 23:37

I read the proposal and I approve.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 16th April 2010, 23:58

Approved Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 17th April 2010, 18:33

I disagree with some of them, but I don't think it matters now. Cheeky/Razz
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 17th April 2010, 22:27

Voted 👍
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 17th April 2010, 22:58

With 11 votes, I guess this is approved?
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 18th April 2010, 02:38

I would say so...24 hours more (just in case we magically get more members and they all disapprove Cheeky/Razz)
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 18th April 2010, 04:26

I approve. Although the stipulation to host a community even and/or be active in a Union previously may be a little steep.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 18th April 2010, 05:31

I think with the checklist, as long as they have most things done overall, it wouldn't really matter too much if they have missed one or two points.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 18th April 2010, 12:57

Remeber those are under optional, under that list I believe you only need six points complete (although more is always preferable)...
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 18th April 2010, 20:20

At 13 Votes - approving and 1 vote againist this act is passed...
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down