AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN

+3
emgmod
Peter
Bruce
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Empty Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 02:21

Application for United Regions of Amerindia to join the Alliance of Independent Nations
National Flag:
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Simolia.th
Flag Representation: Yellow Star- Represents a Unified Nation
Red: Blood shed for Independence
Blue: Represents the oceans and sky
White: Inspiration and Hope
Five Stripes: The Original territories that have become the nation of Simolia- (Alaska, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon Territory and the Northwest Territory)

National Coat of Arms:
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Coatofarms.th
Coat of Arms Representation: Yellow Star- Represents a Unified Nation
Red: Blood shed for Independence
Blue: Represents the Cceans and Sky
White: Inspiration and Hope
Five Stripes: The Original territories that have become the nation of Simolia- (Alaska, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon Territory and the Northwest Territory)
Crown: The Royal Family of Amerindia
Bear: The Strength of the Nation
Whale: The Spirit of the Nation
Wolf: The Voice of the People

Purple area is the location of the United Regions of Amerindia

National Facts:
Official Nation Name: United Regions of Amerindia
Shortened Nation Name: Amerindia
Abbreviation: U.R.A.
National Anthem: “United by Peace and Love”
National Motto: “North to the Future”
Capital: Lincoln
Government: Democratic Republic
Head(s) of State: Government - President George J. Thompson
Monarch- King Charles Xavier Abramoff II
Official Language: English (also spoken: Portuguese, French, Russian, Native Alaskan languages)
Demonym: Amerindian
Independence: From the United States and Canada
-Declared: May 30th, 1965
-Recognized: August 14th, 1966
Population: 3,782,980 (July 2010 census.)
Area: 1,321,250 sq. miles
Regions: 14
- Largest: New York (pop. 840,474)
- Smallest: Cerrato Island (pop. 290)
Climate: Average Summer: 63.6 degrees F Average Winter: 27.2 Degrees
GDP ($ 42,203 Per Capita):
Currency: Dollar (Amerindian)
HDI: 0.961 (t.8th)
Drives on the: Right
Internet TLD: .urs
Telephone Code (North American Numbering Plan): +1 907

History: The people of the old State of Alaska and people of western Canada residing in British Columbia, Yukon Territory, Alberta and the Northwest Territory had hopes of being recognized by its mother country (respectively). After the state of Alaska suffered the “Good Friday Earthquake” in 1964 little help by the United States was given and the people grew angry. The United States and Canada continued to ignore the needs of the people so they gathered in the city of ,then known Vancouver, to organize a plan to finally show their presence. The organized meeting had become something completely different because of the different issues of people of various regions and out breaks occurred. A man by the name of George J. Thompson raised his voice and silenced the crowd that were in attendance and gave them a message that would finally unite the people and gave them an ambitious spirit that would later organize an army after many attempts for attention from the US and Canada. The people that were at the meeting went back to their regions and gathered men to fight for the people against the United States and Canada. The people called for help from Japan and Russia to fight against the mother countries, whom they knew they could not fight alone. Germany and England also helped, but not through combat but by supporting supplies for the military. Independence was declared on May 30th, 1965 and after two years of fighting the US and Canada meet in Toronto to sign away the freedom of the people on April 14th, 1966. For his courageous spirit George J. Thompson was declared the first President of the new nation of the United Regions of Amerindia. The name for the nation was decided by the people. Amerindian people, is the name given to natives of that area of the world, so in their honor the country was named after them. Regions were decided upon to organize and divide the land, the same formate as States in the USA and Provinces in Canada. The city of Anchorage was changed to Lincoln, after the army commander Ronald G. Lincoln and declared the capital of the nation. The royal family was honored within the country by the means of the natives, Charles Xavier Abramoff II was declared King and crown of the nation on October 18th, 2004 (before known as Alaska day). The royal family is mainly for a symbol for the nation and respect for the natives of Amerindia; however, they do attend foreign affairs and events. The national government deals with executive, legislative and judicial issues and matters for the URA.

Pictures from Around Amerindia:
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Bigcitytutorialjun16811.th
View of Central Lincoln (Capital District)
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Bigcitytutorialjul38112.th
View of Capital Star Stadium and URA Military Department in Downtown Lincoln
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Bigcitytutorialjul24811.th
View of Downtown Lincoln at night
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Bigcitytutorialfeb10821.th
View of Hillcross neighborhood in Lincoln
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Demopolissep22781275514.th
View of Downtown Demopolis at night
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Demopolisaug47912792222.th
View of Evergreen neighborhood in Demopolis
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Demopolisjul13791279222.th
View of Demopolis Heights neighborhood
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Demopolisjul11791279221.th
View of the Olympic Stadium, Olympic Arch, Olympic Torch and ceremony center in Demopolis
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Fredericksburgaug445127.th[/URL
View of Downtown Fredericksburg
[URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/fredericksburgaug194512.png/]Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Fredericksburgaug194512.th

View of Ice Palace Stadium in Fredericksburg
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Fredericksburgsep745127.th
View of Nakuuli Mountain and Tundra Valley in the summer
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Fredericksburgaug304512.th
Nakuuli Mountain Ski Resort
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinoapr179612.th
View of Central Downtown West San Martino
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinoaug396127.th
View of Chinatown in West San Martino
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinoaug894127.th
View of Inspiration Park in West San Martino (Bid for Fall AIN Expo 2010!)
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinoaug169612.th
View of Martino Beach
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinojul209612.th
View of University of New York, Chinatown to the north
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinomar199612.th
View of Downtown West San Martino @ night
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinomar319612.th
View of Downtown West San Martino during the day (sorry for the icons, couldn’t figure out how to get rid of them)
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Youngstonfeb13011279223.th
View of Youngston a farm town
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Oiltonnov15051213504093.th
View of Government Square in Oilton, Berlin
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Hathawaymar201412791671.th
View of Hathaway at night (Capital of New York Region)

List of Major Cities (Population 50,000<):
1.) Demopolis, Tokyo (pop- 336,360)
2.) West San Martino, New York (pop- 272,145)
3.) Georgetown, New York (pop- 151,164)
4.) Cathedral City, Florida (pop- 132,997)
5.) Rockledge, San Francisco (pop- 115,715)
6.) Fredericksburg, Vancouver (pop- 102,017)
7.) Jasper, Berlin (pop- 100,554)
8.) Oak Grove, New York (pop- 90,057)
9.) Imperial Beach, Florida (pop- 89,377)
10.) Collinsville/Elkmont, Tokyo (pop- 88,054)
11.) Portland, Ontario (pop- 86,965)
12.) Lincoln, Timbuktu (pop- 84,918)
13.) Gran Turino, Fairview (pop- 64,210)
14.) Borneo City, Timbuktu (pop- 63,447)
15.) Fulham, London (pop- 59,458)
16.) Richmond, Toronto (pop- 58,050)
17.) Kilmore, New York (pop- 56,531)
18.) Franklin, Timbuktu (pop- 56,363)
19.) Stillwater, Florida (54,566)
20.) Tokyo City, Timbuktu (pop- 50,987)
21.) Lampton Bay, Timbuktu (pop- 50,380)

List of Regions (meaning) and Populations:

1.) New York (NY) - named after the people who came from the state of New York. (pop. 840,474) Capital- Hathaway
2.) Tokyo (TK) - named after the help of Japan during the war for independence. (pop. 613,645) Capital- Demopolis
3.) Florida (FL) - named after the state where George J. Thompson was born. (pop. 411,101) Capital- Cathedral City
4.) Timbuktu (TU) - named after a native town in the old state of Alaska. (pop. 408,213) Capital- Lincoln (Old Anchorage)
5.) Berlin (BN) - named after the city Berlin in Germany for help during the war. (shipped supplies) (pop. 312,324) Capital- Jasper
6.) San Francisco (SF) - named after the people who came from the US city of San Francisco. (pop. 258,416) Capital- Hartford
7.) London (LN) - named after the city London in England for help during the war. (shipped supplies) (pop. 243,012)
8.) Vancouver (VA) – named for the area the region is located, where the old city of Vancouver used to be. (pop. 210,240) Capital- Fredericksburg (Old Vancouver)
9.) Ontario (ON) - named after the region’s governor’s old providence. (pop. 152,109) Capital- Portland
10.) Fairview (FV) - named changed from old Alaskan city of Fairbanks. (pop. 139,764) Capital- Brockton
11.) Toronto (TO) – named after the region’s governor’s old providence. (pop. 138,436) Capital- Seattle
12.) Manitoba (MA) - named after the region’s governor’s old providence. (pop. 47,599) Capital- Steinville
13.) Selmer Islands (SI) – named after Governor Paul C. Selmer, former native of the State of Hawaii. (pop. 11,588) Capital- Oahiola
14.) Cerrato Island (CI) – named after army soldier Lawrence Cerrato, son of the Region’s Governor. (pop. 290) Capital- Lawrence Town

Other Information: I am also a member of Simtropolis and Simsports. I would love to become a full member of the AIN and have an active role in bettering the union, Amerindia and other nations. I would like to partake in different events throughout the AIN and other related organizations. If my application is accepted, I am interested in bidding for the Fall AIN Expo! Thank you for viewing my application and supporting the country of the United Regions of Amerindia!

Back to top Go down

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Empty Re: Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN

Post by Bruce 18th July 2010, 02:24

Looking good, except you need to apply for Junior Membership before Full Membership.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Empty Re: Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 02:30

Okay, then im applying for junior membership then.

Back to top Go down

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Empty Location of Amerindia

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 02:33

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 18th July 2010, 02:44

Welcome to AIN Amerindia! I seea couple of problems, but for me what stuck out the most was the use of real world names as your regions. Would it be possible for you to use original names? A formal checklist will be done after members first impression has been given 👍
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 02:49

Thanks for the imput; however, the region's are named for different reasons, which I have listed in the application. It goes along with the history of Amerindia, but I am sure the Amerindian government would consider change, if that is what it takes to be apart of AIN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 18th July 2010, 02:53

hmmm...I'm kinda fine with after reading the explanations(sorry for not reading them earlier), but I would prefer the use of original names. Let's see what the others think. Also, do you have a map of Amerindia?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 02:56

Ya im sorry it didnt copy into the application but I posted a link into this forum, its under Location of Amerindia, the fourth comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 18th July 2010, 03:11

I see another problem...after reading over your history....it looks like your territory may overlap with Lower Columbia and the history conflicts too!

I had the same problem, so just talk to Zach/Zack (woodb3kmaster) and see if they do conflict and try to sort it out.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 03:16

I overlooked his history and his map, Amerindia does not conflict in either area but I will talk to him about it. Thanks again for the input : )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 03:30

I see what you were saying about the history conflicting because I juat overlooked it again and when I said where the city of Vancouver, I just meant that area on the map (the region) not the actual location of where it is because I understand that 1. According to Lower Columbia's history, Vancouver never existed and 2. Where the exact location of Vancouver is, would be considered in Lower Columbia; however, it is not. If you look closely at my map, Amerindia actually borders Lower Columbia to the south. It does not take up any of Lower Columbia's land.

Back to top Go down

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Empty CANCEL APPLICATION FOR AMERINDIA

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 03:41

I am going to make some corrections and I will reapply in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 18th July 2010, 06:23

Amerindia wrote:1. According to Lower Columbia's history, Vancouver never existed and 2. Where the exact location of Vancouver is, would be considered in Lower Columbia; however, it is not. If you look closely at my map, Amerindia actually borders Lower Columbia to the south. It does not take up any of Lower Columbia's land.

According to the Lower Columbia page on the AIN wiki, Vancouver exists in its real life location.
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN 600px-Lower_Columbia_states
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th July 2010, 11:37

Could you try not to post twice in a row, within a 24 hour time period? It's one of our forum rules. Take a look at the double posting rules here:
http://www.aoin.eu/union-address-f165/union-address-what-is-and-isn-t-double-posting-t1355.htm

And when you are ready to apply again, this thread will stay here so you can edit it. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2010, 12:35

Decent.
I remind you too about the posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 19th July 2010, 00:17

emgmod wrote:According to the Lower Columbia page on the AIN wiki, Vancouver exists in its real life location.
That's right. I corrected Amerindia via PM and had a look at his map, and there's no conflict between our territories or histories. For those that haven't looked at that map yet: He took an old version of the AIN world map, colored a section of land north of Lower Columbia while respecting its borders, and labeled it as his nation. It looks like he did his best to avoid overlapping me.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Empty New Application for Amerindia to join AIN

Post by Guest 19th July 2010, 03:45

Application for United Regions of Amerindia to join the Alliance of Independent Nations

NATIONAL FLAG:
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Simolia.th
Flag Representation: Gold Star- Represents a Unified Nation
Red- Blood shed for Independence
Blue- Represents the oceans and sky
White- Inspiration and Hope
Five Stripes- The Original territories that have become the nation of Amerindia- (Alaska, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon Territory and the Northwest Territory)

NATIONAL COAT OF ARMS:
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Coatofarms.th
Coat of Arms Representation: Gold Star- Represents a Unified Nation
Red- Blood shed for Independence
Blue- Represents the Oceans and Sky
White- Inspiration and Hope
Five Stripes- The Original territories that have become the nation of Simolia- (Alaska, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon Territory and the Northwest Territory)
Crown- The Royal Family of Amerindia
Bear- The Strength of the Nation
Whale- The Spirit of the Nation
Wolf- The Voice of the People

Borders: South- Lower Columbia and Saskatchewan, Canada
East- Nunavut, Canada
North- Artic Ocean
West- Bering Sea/Pacific Ocean
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Mapofurarevised.th
Purple area is the location of the United Regions of Amerindia

NATIONAL FACTS:
Official Nation Name: United Regions of Amerindia
Shortened Nation Name: Amerindia
Abbreviation: U.R.A.
National Anthem: “United by Peace and Love”
National Motto: “North to the Future”
Capital: Lincoln
Government: Democratic Republic
Head(s) of State: Government - President John Phillip Monroe
Monarch- King Charles Xavier Abramoff II
Official Language: English (also spoken: Portuguese, French, Russian, Native languages)
Demonym: Amerindian
Independence: From the United States and Canada
-Declared: May 30th, 1965
-Recognized: August 14th, 1966
Population: 3,782,980 (July 2010 census.)
Area: 1,321,250 sq. miles
Regions: 14
- Largest: Juneau (pop. 840,474)
- Smallest: Cerrato Island (pop. 290)
Climate: Average Summer: 63.6 degrees F Average Winter: 27.2 Degrees
GDP ($ 42,203 Per Capita):
Currency: Dollar (Amerindian)
HDI: 0.961 (t.8th)
Drives on the: Right
Internet TLD: .urs
Telephone Code (North American Numbering Plan): +1 907

History: The people of the old State of Alaska and people of western Canada residing in British Columbia, Yukon Territory, Alberta and the Northwest Territory had hopes of being recognized by its mother country (respectively). After the state of Alaska suffered the “Good Friday Earthquake” in 1964 little help by the United States was given and the people grew angry. The United States and Canada continued to ignore the needs of the people so they gathered in the city of , then known Anchorage, to organize a plan to finally show their presence. The organized meeting had become something completely different because of the different issues of people of various regions and out breaks occurred. A man by the name of George J. Thompson raised his voice and silenced the crowd that were in attendance and gave them a message that would finally unite the people and gave them an ambitious spirit that would later organize an army after many attempts for attention from the US and Canada. The people that were at the meeting went back to their regions and gathered men to fight for the people against the United States and Canada. The people called for help from Japan and Russia to fight against the mother countries, whom they knew they could not fight alone. Germany and England also helped, but not through combat but by supporting supplies for the military. Independence was declared on May 30th, 1965 and after two years of fighting the US and Canada meet in Toronto to sign away the freedom of the people on April 14th, 1966. For his courageous spirit George J. Thompson was declared the first President of the new nation of the United Regions of Amerindia on January 2, 1967. The name for the nation was decided by the people. Amerindian people, is the name given to natives of that area of the world, so in their honor the country was named after them. Regions were decided upon to organize and divide the land, the same formate as States in the USA and Provinces in Canada. The city of Anchorage was changed to Lincoln, after the army commander Ronald G. Lincoln and declared the capital of the nation. The royal family was honored within the country by the means of the natives, Charles Xavier Abramoff II was declared King and crown of the nation on October 18th, 2004 (before known as Alaska day). The royal family is mainly for a symbol for the nation and respect for the natives of Amerindia; however, they do attend foreign affairs and events. The national government deals with executive, legislative and judicial issues and matters for the URA.

Pictures from Around Amerindia:

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Bigcitytutorialjun16811.th
View of Central Lincoln (Capital District)
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Bigcitytutorialjul38112.th
View of Capital Star Stadium and URA Military Department in Downtown Lincoln
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Bigcitytutorialjul24811.th
View of Downtown Lincoln at night
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Bigcitytutorialfeb10821.th
View of Hillcross neighborhood in Lincoln
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Demopolissep22781275514.th
View of Downtown Demopolis at night
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Demopolisaug47912792222.th
View of Evergreen neighborhood in Demopolis
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Demopolisjul13791279222.th
View of Demopolis Heights neighborhood
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Demopolisjul11791279221.th
View of the Olympic Stadium, Olympic Arch, Olympic Torch and ceremony center in Demopolis
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Fredericksburgaug445127.th
View of Downtown Fredericksburg
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Fredericksburgaug194512.th
View of Ice Palace Stadium in Fredericksburg
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Fredericksburgsep745127.th
View of Nakuuli Mountain and Tundra Valley in the summer
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Fredericksburgaug304512.th
Nakuuli Mountain Ski Resort
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinoapr179612.th
View of Central Downtown West San Martino
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinoaug396127.th
View of Chinatown in West San Martino
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinoaug894127.th
View of Inspiration Park in West San Martino (Bid for Fall AIN Expo 2010!)
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinoaug169612.th
View of Martino Beach
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinojul209612.th
View of University of Juneau, Chinatown to the north
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinomar199612.th
View of Downtown West San Martino @ night
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Westsanmartinomar319612.th
View of Downtown West San Martino during the day (sorry for the icons, couldn’t figure out how to get rid of them)
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Youngstonfeb13011279223.th
View of Youngston (Farm town living!)
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Oiltonnov15051213504093.th
View of Government Square in Oilton, Kuskokwim
Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN Hathawaymar201412791671.th
View of Hathaway at night (Capital of Juneau Region)

List of Major Cities (Population 50,000<):
1.) Demopolis, Yukon (pop- 336,360)
2.) West San Martino, Juneau (pop- 272,145)
3.) Georgetown, Juneau (pop- 151,164)
4.) Cathedral City, St. Lawrence (pop- 132,997)
5.) Rockledge, Brooks Range (pop- 115,715)
6.) Fredericksburg, Northern Columbia (pop- 102,017)
7.) Jasper, Kuskokwim (pop- 100,554)
8.) Oak Grove, Juneau (pop- 90,057)
9.) Imperial Beach, St. Lawrence (pop- 89,377)
10.) Collinsville/Elkmont, Yukon (pop- 88,054)
11.) Portland, Whitehorse (pop- 86,965)
12.) Lincoln, Kodiak (pop- 84,918)
13.) Gran Turino, Fairview (pop- 64,210)
14.) Borneo City, Kodiak (pop- 63,447)
15.) Fulham, Rocky Mountain (pop- 59,458)
16.) Richmond, Victoria (pop- 58,050)
17.) Kilmore, Juneau (pop- 56,531)
18.) Franklin, Kodiak (pop- 56,363)
19.) Stillwater, St. Lawrence (54,566)
20.) Tokyo City, Yukon (pop- 50,987)
21.) Lampton Bay, Kodiak (pop- 50,380)

List of Regions and Populations:
1.) Juneau (JU) (pop. 840,474) Capital- Hathaway (Old Juneau)
2.) Yukon (YK) (pop. 613,645) Capital- Demopolis
3.) St. Lawrence (SL) (pop. 411,101) Capital- Cathedral City
4.) Kodiak (KO) (pop. 408,213) Capital- Lincoln (Old Anchorage)
5.) Kuskokwim (KM) (shipped supplies) (pop. 312,324) Capital- Jasper
6.) Brooks Range (BR) (pop. 258,416) Capital- Hartford
7.) Victoria (RM) (pop. 243,012) Capital- Kensington
8.) Northern Columbia (NC) (pop. 210,240) Capital- Fredericksburg
9.) Whitehorse (WH) (pop. 152,109) Capital- Portland
10.) Fairview (FV) (pop. 139,764) Capital- Brockton
11.) Rocky Mountain (VA) (pop. 138,436) Capital- Seattle
12.) Athabasca (AT) (pop. 47,599) Capital- Steinville
13.) Selmer Islands (SI) (pop. 11,588) Capital- Oahiola
14.) Cerrato Island (CI) – (pop. 290) Capital- Lawrence Town

Other Information: I am also a member of Simtropolis and Simsports. I would love to become a full member of the AIN and have an active role in bettering the union, Amerindia and other nations. I would like to partake in different events throughout the AIN and other related organizations. If my application is accepted, I am interested in bidding for the Fall AIN Expo! Thank you for viewing my application and supporting the country of the United Regions of Amerindia!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 19th July 2010, 04:04

Looks better than before, but with the area your nation is in I suggest a snow mod
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2010, 04:07

Ya I know but its summer right now lol I will def. have alot of snow in the winter : )

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 19th July 2010, 04:47

Another good start, I must say. To really make this a watertight application, though, I recommend downloading a lot of plugins (STEX and LEX are full of good downloads) and cutting back on the amount of Maxis content in your cities. A good rule of thumb is to have at least 50% of your city be made up of plugins. Also, a terrain mod that evokes the northern reaches of North America would really help (I'm not saying you need a snow mod; as you pointed out, there are times when there's no snow on the ground in that part of the continent). Those are also available on both the STEX and LEX. My third and final reccomendation is that if you don't already have the latest NAM and related mods (RHW, NWM, TuLEPs), getting them and using them all over your cities would help. One of the admins here will soon post a checklist of things you'll need in order to have a great application, but these three suggestions are just some of the big things to take care of.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2010, 05:06

Thanks alot for your input, here are some of my explainations:
1) I do have alot of plugins, I just don't have many shown in my pictures.
2) I am in the process of getting a terrain mod that matches the terrain of my area of the continent, even though alot of my regions already are like that.
3) I already have NAM and Im looking into getting the others you have mentioned.
Again, thanks again and I hope I can be apart of AIN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 19th July 2010, 19:29

Is it only thumbnail images for me then?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 19th July 2010, 19:44

nope thomas, its thumbnails for me as well. would it be possible if you just post the full images? but i guess this is fine 👍
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 19th July 2010, 19:48

You just need to use Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN  url link , you don't need a URL link. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2010, 20:03

Im sorry for the thumbnail images but I could not figure out how to post the images without it being thumbnail. Again sorry, hope it doesnt take away from my application.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next