AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN

+3
emgmod
Peter
Bruce
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN - Page 2 Empty Re: Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN

Post by Blakeway4 19th July 2010, 20:06

Great to see you here! Don't worry too much with the thumbnail... I was just curious, where are you from in North America, Canada or USA?
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN - Page 2 Empty Re: Declined | Junior Member Application for Amerindia to join AIN

Post by Thomas 19th July 2010, 20:07

It does.
Just use this:

Code:
[Img] url [/Img]
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2010, 20:08

Im from Florida, USA

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 19th July 2010, 20:16

Why is your ski lift floting in the sky?
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2010, 20:28

Forthwall- Its not, look at it closer. There are posts in the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 19th July 2010, 21:10

No, I see the thing is based on the ground but it goes up into the sky
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 19th July 2010, 21:11

Essential Prerequisities
A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation - Yes, there's ten, but they aren't clear to see unless you click on them.
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation - A bit bland and empty.
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style - I don't think so, it just looks very "mainland" American, and not Alaskan at all, despite your map being very Alaska-based.
A type of government that again matches your CJ style
A realistic size and population of your nation - Far too high for the region in the world it is located in.
No in-game UI - There is some in some images.
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture - Very little custom content, most cities are maxis only.
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation - Not overly detailed, just recent, patchy history.
The Network Addon Mod (NAM) - I can't see the NAM.

Supplementary Prerequisites
A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)[/color]
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

With only two Essential Prerequisites in green, and none of the Supplementary Prerequisities present in the application, this application is not avaliable for voting.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2010, 21:20

Thanks for the checklist, I am going to improve my nation and consider applying for admission again later in the future, and FYI I have NAM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2