AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms

+12
Aranho
Blakeway4
ForthWall
Neil
Matt
woodb3kmaster
Daniel
Kevin
MiguelLeal
emgmod
Thomas
marsh
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should Gansbaai be accepted ?

Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 2 Vote_lcap94%Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 2 Vote_rcap 94% 
[ 16 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms

Post by marsh 22nd May 2010, 10:29

Yes i know what you mean, but how does this name exactly cancle anything out?
Its a republic because the people elect members of parliment to run the contry, And "Royal" because a wealthy famly from the area has a major influence aand many years ago was a ruler of the area, however they still reside in luxury today.

*edit*
Yea i understand now. Ill think about how to change the name
marsh
marsh
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms

Post by Matt 22nd May 2010, 10:50

Thanks for the application, marsh.

You can all start voting.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd May 2010, 10:52

It's a YES from me! Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 22nd May 2010, 10:52

I tried to vote yes, with room for improvement, but it has registered a no vote for some reason.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 22nd May 2010, 11:03

Cancel your vote and submit it again Wink
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 22nd May 2010, 11:16

Ah. Cool. Done, voted YES.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 22nd May 2010, 11:27

I vote yes
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 22nd May 2010, 14:32

Definetly a YES from me - this is a fantastic application.

As for Republic - Holidia is a crowned republic - having a ceremonial monarch whilst government is essentially a diarchy parlimentary system with equal executive power in the First and Deputy First Minister...
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd May 2010, 15:12

Yes with Improvement, this place is amazing, but I would like to see some more work on the history
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 22nd May 2010, 15:15

YES, from me!
I want to tell you something: don't develop skyscrapers please. Because I like that African architure!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 22nd May 2010, 15:33

Hey Marsh, glad to see you here! Cheeky/Razz

Of course I vote YES!!!!!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 22nd May 2010, 17:58

I voted Yes. Also, set your flag as your avatar.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 22nd May 2010, 18:17

I vote yes.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 22nd May 2010, 18:23

I also say yes.

And, congratulations, you are now officialy a member of AIN ! :cheers:

Be active, be nice to the other people, remember to update your CJ and...have fun !
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd May 2010, 18:24

Congrats
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 22nd May 2010, 19:02

I say yes as well, congrats marsh, welcome to AIN! You should get a welcome letter in your PM soon Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd May 2010, 19:09

Congratulations, you'll be a fine addition to this union!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 22nd May 2010, 20:17

Congrats and Welcome!
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 22nd May 2010, 22:12

Congatulations, you are the new star of AIN!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by marsh 22nd May 2010, 23:58

Thank you all Laugh
marsh
marsh
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 23rd May 2010, 01:03

yes
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd May 2010, 02:19

Well congrats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 23rd May 2010, 02:57

Congratulations! Laugh
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 23rd May 2010, 07:03

Congrats!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next