AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms

+12
Aranho
Blakeway4
ForthWall
Neil
Matt
woodb3kmaster
Daniel
Kevin
MiguelLeal
emgmod
Thomas
marsh
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should Gansbaai be accepted ?

Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 3 Vote_lcap94%Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 3 Vote_rcap 94% 
[ 16 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 3 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms

Post by JJ 24th May 2010, 17:21

i know i am late... however this is a lovely bid... i vote yes!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms - Page 3 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Royal Constitutional Republic of The Gansbaai Kingdoms

Post by Neil 24th May 2010, 17:56

#Archived
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3