AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV

+2
MiguelLeal
Kevin
6 posters

Go down

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV Empty The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV

Post by Kevin 6th June 2010, 15:03

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV AINSummitIVLogo

The press and high-profile leaders in government have convened at the Centreburg Media Square.

The emcee is Charlie Bendtrue, a famous creative designer and the overall in charge of this bid, which had been in the works for months now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we shall begin with the promotional video we have created for our official bid for the AIN Summit IV. I hope you enjoy it."

Applause ensues. Charlie then walks over to the podium to address the audience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very honoured to have our very own president, Dr Kelvin Chuan, come onto stage to endorse the bid!"

Applause again. The president takes his place confidently at the podium.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, distinguished guests, I'm am very pleased to know that the brightest of minds have been dedicating their precious time to ensuring that the bid is the sharpest tack in the drawer. I sincerely thank them for their unwavering dedication towards the success of this bid.

I'm pretty sure that the video has put into context what leaders and delegates from the AIN will expect, should Centreburg win the bid to host the fourth AIN Summit. So what am I doing here? I'm here to help give a deeper understanding of what they will really experience, feel and touch during their stay here in Corraile. It was a pleasure for me to open the new convention centre, named the William Raleigh ExpoCentre, in honour of one of our founding fathers. The innovative design with its impressive night lights was really exhilarating for all to see."

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV Nightconvention

"As you would have seen in the video and what you are seeing now, the ExpoCentre really has a modern flair to it, with a hint of internationalism and profession. This is the message we wish to bring across to all our AIN member nations. The summit will be held here, with leaders staying at reputable 5-star hotels located alongside the ExpoCentre. The Ritz-Carlton, Centreburg, will also hold the main media centre.

You may wonder 'Why isn't the media centre in a separate building?'

The conference and meeting rooms will be morphed into a huge space taking up 3-4 floors of the hotel. The proximity of the media centre to the hotels and the ExpoCentre helps to ensure that the latest up-to-date information and developments at the summit can be reported.

I will now highlight the many other wonderful and unique things about Centreburg, the capital of Corraile."

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV TharawayAvenue

"Tharaway Avenue is one of those amazingly huge shopping belts.From the sea, huge shopping complexes with major fashion labels, such as Zara, Prada and such have set-up huge outlets there. There is also nightlife in the area, with the famous 25Degrees Nightclub and the seafront activity. Further in the back, small-town shops selling exquisite items also exist. All of them coexist with each other to provide for a unique shopping experience."

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV Skydeck-1

"I'm sure all of you have heard of the Skydeck Tower. When it opened 6 years ago, in 2004, I was impressed by its wonderful night lighting and its unobstructed views of the city and its surroundings. There's been a rumour that you can see Highvale if you look close enough. Its not true."

Audience laughs.

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV SkatePark

"The SkatePark is an interesting attraction to talk about, especially since AIN Member nation leaders will visit it. Since it is summer now, it is rather interesting to go skating now, especially for those whose nations are in the tropics."

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV Ritz-Carlton

"Here's the Ritz-Carlton. It has a small Convention Centre at the back, which will be used as part of the media centre."

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV OldnNewmuseums

"Another interesting part. An old brewery next to a modern art museum. The Fayner Brewery is now a museum, allowing visitors to see the historical beer creation process. Then, when they cross the street, they see modern art, inspired by the great Picasso and such."

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV Intercontinental

"The other hotel next to the ExpoCentre. The Intercontinental Hotel is another 5-star hotel in Centreburg. And if you don't mind, I shall end here."

Charlei walks up. Picks up microphone.

"Thank you Dr Chuan for that interesting speech. And thank you for meing such attentive listeners. The dinner reception has begun. Please leave through that door behind. Thanks."
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV Empty Re: The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV

Post by MiguelLeal 6th June 2010, 15:08

Very nice, but the Fairview bid is stilling the best!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV Empty Re: The Republic of Corraile's bid to host the AIN Summit IV

Post by Thomas 6th June 2010, 15:11

Wow, that was my favourite bid by far. How did you make that movie?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 6th June 2010, 15:12

@Thomas - Heard of iMovie? It comes free with every Mac
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 6th June 2010, 15:13

Ah, ok. I don't have a Mac, so I don't know about it. Seems far superior to good ol' Movie Maker though.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 6th June 2010, 15:16

Thomas wrote:Seems far superior to good ol' Movie Maker though.

I totally agree Laugh
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th June 2010, 15:30

Ohh again a great bid...

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 6th June 2010, 16:10

Fairview bid is the best because it has more space, arenas, facilities...
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 6th June 2010, 16:21

Look, Miguel, please don't go around every other bid saying that your's is so much better. Try and be a team player - whoever wins, will do a great job.
Going around slating everyone else's bids is rude and impolite.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 6th June 2010, 16:26

I understand your point of view and I recently thought on that. But you don't know how is important to me and Fairview to host this summit!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th June 2010, 16:32

Although it is important to you, you can't just go around saying your bid is the best and such. Just keep on improving your bid and try to outshine the others, then maybe you'll get picked. Have a healthy competition and take every experiences with you so that you can improve in the future.

Cheers. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th June 2010, 16:36

Dont forget me! I have a bid but dont say anything bout mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 6th June 2010, 16:38

Awesome bid Neighbor! Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th June 2010, 16:51

Well Dryan, I'm sure we didn't forget your bid. So don't worry. For me, whenever there are bid sessions like this, I'll remain quiet and see who is best.

In my POV, I have a bid that I like, but I won't say which one to avoid conflicts.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th June 2010, 18:40

Great bid kccl3! Wow, awesome bids so far.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 8th June 2010, 03:13

Thanks y'all for the kind words Laugh
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down