AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish

+12
Tyler
ForthWall
Aranho
MiguelLeal
Aleks
emgmod
Peter
woodb3kmaster
Thomas
Blakeway4
Liberater444
Bruce
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Should Duwamish be accepted into AIN?

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 10 ]
Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish

Post by Aranho 5th July 2010, 16:50

Essential Prerequisities
A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
A type of government that again matches your CJ style
A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation
The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Supplementary Prerequisites
A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

As not all Essential Prerequisities are fulfilled, despite having at least four Supplementary Prerequisities present in the application, this application is not avaliable for voting yet.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish

Post by Guest 5th July 2010, 16:55

Repair the population and some other suplementary things you'll pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 17:06

His flag isn't realistic at all as said Zach before. Sorry CG, but that's just stealing, no originality.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 5th July 2010, 21:14

Okay, I've edited the population and size, giving it realism and I made a new flag based off the old one.

Also, I do already have a custom terrain mod and here's some links to my CJ on other sites:

Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 21:26

If I was you, I'll negotiate more territories with Zach. Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 5th July 2010, 21:52

Yeah...but Duwamish can be small, my netbook doesn't like bigger regions.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 22:36

maybe, but with your pics, you need to change alot your CJ style to get conform with your population.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 5th July 2010, 22:55

UPDATED
Essential Prerequisities
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture

A custom terrain mod
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees

As not all Essential Prerequisities are fulfilled, despite having at least four Supplementary Prerequisities present in the application, this application is not avaliable for voting yet.

Tip: For a realistic flag, do not include words or text. Flags rarely have words. For your Coats of Arms, I know it is hard to create a realistic one, but you can try to approach us to help you design one.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 23:13

I made one for you, hope you like it:

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 2 CG

In latin, there's on top: "Live or die" and down: "Courage and hospitality"
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 5th July 2010, 23:31

Thanks Blakeway! I'll replace my old one with the one you designed!

Also, I removed the text on the flag.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 23:35

NP, well if I was you [LOL again I know] I won't listen Aran for the flag, keep it as this, it's great! don't worry with the letters, as Aran said: "rarely".

No offenses Aran. Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 5th July 2010, 23:39

Oh, with the population shift, then your huge city look unrealistic
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 23:40

ForthWall wrote:Oh, with the population shift, then your huge city look unrealistic
That's what I said Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway wrote:maybe, but with your pics, you need to change alot your CJ style to get conform with your population.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th July 2010, 00:05

@Blake: None taken. Cheeky/Razz

UPDATED
Essential Prerequisities
No in-game UI

A custom terrain mod
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
Custom Trees

Since all Essential Prerequisities are fulfilled, despite having at least four Supplementary Prerequisities present in the application, this application is now avaliable for voting.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 6th July 2010, 00:06

Cool! That's up to poll then? Thanks Aran Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 6th July 2010, 00:25

Well, I guess I'll just get the population up again...

Basically, there are 2 major cities and the rest are smaller cities and suburbs.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th July 2010, 00:37

Cheers Aran for posting the requirements Smile

I say Yes, but needs improvement.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster 6th July 2010, 01:00

YES from me.
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th July 2010, 01:11

Not a problem Blake and Peter. Cheeky/Razz In fact, the past two hours have been very busy for me in AIN, especially with the checklist updates and the HTP update. Cheeky/Razz

and i vote yes.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th July 2010, 03:24

voted
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 6th July 2010, 03:36

Thanks for your support everyone! Laugh

EDIT: Here is my online/offline schedule for the rest of the year:

July 5-August 30: Available for 12 hours daily
August 30-September 1: Available in mornings only (Cross Country)
September 1-December 22: Available on weekends, sometimes daily for 2 hours or during holidays (School + Cross Country)
December 22-31: Winter Break (will be gone)
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th July 2010, 04:13

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 6th July 2010, 04:58

Yes!
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th July 2010, 05:05

Again, who vote no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 6th July 2010, 13:05

Just voted YES.

P.S. Why is everyone calling Canada: "Canadia"? Sad I'll call United States: Unitad Statos.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next